Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. (1187 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Don't Play With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Ballary(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
good day,I have been having this issue with girls that has been bordering me for a long time now.
each time I meet a girl, after getting to know each other very well, and things going deeper.

whenever I want them to come pay a visit, the always ignore.
the will usually accept to come, then later the will start giving me excuses, sometimes I wonder if I have a spiritual problem or something.

I know l'm good looking, dresses well, have good composure.i do get compliments from ladies, but whenever I try getting closer,it does not just work,I have all the attributes in a man, but yet it isn't getting closer.maybe I think my case may be spiritual.

please house who have ever encountered such,or have any better advice to offer to a brother.i will be waiting and reading your comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by WEIRDFOWL: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
You aren’t playing your card well.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by lilzeel(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
is not a spiritual problem sir, why not try and ask them out on a date, like going to an eatery to talk more about yourselves. this will make them feel more comfortable with you. inviting them to your house rings bell like you wanna have sleep with them. so take your time to groom friendship, meet in public places couple of times and ensure you are your self before asking for a visit at your place...
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
chai! very funny guy. Girls wey you go entertain tire.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by coolestofall(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
lilzeel:
is not a spiritual problem sir, why not try and ask them out on a date, like going to an eatery to talk more about yourselves. this will make them feel more comfortable with you. inviting them to your house rings bell like you wanna have sleep with them. so take your time to groom friendship, meet in public places couple of times and ensure you are your self before asking for a visit at your place...
Ballary, just follow this advice. We all know, even you know yourself the reason you are so eager to invite them over is to shift their pant. Why not calm down and build attraction first and I bet you they'll be the ones inviting themselves over.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Ballary(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
WEIRDFOWL:
You aren’t playing your card well.
I play my cards very well, l'm not even the nice and Needy guys.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by donbachi(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
try and add iceing sugar to ur cake.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by luvyaself95(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Maybe You don't fvck them.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Ballary(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
coolestofall:

Ballary, just follow this advice. We all know, even you know yourself the reason you are so eager to invite them over is to shift their pant. Why not calm down and build attraction first and I bet you they'll be the ones inviting themselves over.
even if that's my intention,I don't act needy.
I always try to build this attraction before inviting them over.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by CreepyBlackpool: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Come pay you a visit for what exactly

Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by coolestofall(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ballary:
even if that's my intention,I don't act needy.
I always try to build this attraction before inviting them over.
Based on your story it's obvious the attraction has not taken hold before invite. Like I said, once she is smitten, na she go waka come herself.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Ballary(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
coolestofall:

Based on your story it's obvious the attraction has not taken hold before invite. Like I said, once she is smitten, na she go waka come herself.
maybe l'm been unlucky with the girls I come in contact with.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Howlerz: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Are pushing to invite them too soon? It sounds like they're interested and then something happens that changes their mind.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by coolestofall(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ballary:

maybe l'm been unlucky with the girls I come in contact with.
My brother "What's luck gat to do with it". Just focus on her emotions. Once she develops strong feelings for you, you will be fine. Just hang in there.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Ballary(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
coolestofall:

My brother "What's luck gat to do with it". Just focus on her emotions. Once she develops strong feelings for you, you will be fine. Just hang in there.
maybe so
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by healthserve(m): 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Start here.

Ask the girls you don't mean to bother them but would appre iate if they can explain why you got turned down when you extended an invite.

Telll them you want to be a better you and the feedback would help you improve.

This is the starting point of how you can find out what's wrong.

In the meantime let the girls develop strong desires for you and not you for them before you take things deeper. Let the ladies have a strong buildup emotionally for your first lest your invite would akin to forcefing yourself on them
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Ballary(m): 4:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
healthserve:
Start here.

Ask the girls you don't mean to bother them but would appre iate if they can explain why you got turned down when you extended an invite.

Telll them you want to be a better you and the feedback would help you improve.

This is the starting point of how you can find out what's wrong.

In the meantime let the girls develop strong desires for you and not you for them before you take things deeper. Let the ladies have a strong buildup emotionally for your first lest your invite would akin to forcefing yourself on them
nice,noted.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by ZiriMane(m): 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
what are they paying u a visit for?
hmmm...go and marry
how u go tell dem make dey come know ur place after going "deeper" something dah they shud be d one to ask first... make them feel you ain't got nothing like sex on your mind (dat shud be truthful tho) and keep going "deeper" let's see wether they (she) would not ask to know ur place
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Dollywood(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
You ain't cursed, Thanks your stars because fornication has destroyed many destinies i pray it won't be your portion.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Ballary(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dollywood:
You ain't cursed, Thanks your stars because fornication has destroyed many destinies i pray it won't be your portion.
Amen
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dollywood:

What exactly are u saying?
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Joshmuch: 6:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
Just to add a lil salt. We guys have different issues. I have a pal who must have bedded more than 200. He scores almost every girl. But me whenever they come, there will be stories. I called it“ Pussy loss” . so many p-losses my dude. The only time I do have breakthroughs is when I Imagine success with girls, from coming to lashing to relationship. If I don't, OYO for me.
I am equally handsome, fashion oriented, about 6ft, well spoken etc. Therefore, some of us need mental reprogramming, our upbringing mindset about girls, like avoid girls, run away from them, face your studies have caused some mental blocks that we were not aware of, till when we wanna go into relationship.
It is not spiritual per se, but could be mental.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Dollywood(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

I don't know
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by MrCork: 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ballary:
good day,I have been having this issue with girls that has been bordering me for a long time now.
each time I meet a girl, after getting to know each other very well, and things going deeper.

whenever I want them to come pay a visit, the always ignore.
the will usually accept to come, then later the will start giving me excuses, sometimes I wonder if I have a spiritual problem or something.

I know l'm good looking, dresses well, have good composure.i do get compliments from ladies, but whenever I try getting closer,it does not just work,I have all the attributes in a man, but yet it isn't getting closer.maybe I think my case may be spiritual.

please house who have ever encountered such,or have any better advice to offer to a brother.i will be waiting and reading your comments.

angry
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Alfather: 12:22am On Dec 15, 2019
Dollywood:
i concur, what he does not know is bigger than him, this man has the calling of God in his life, God is protecting his star from the woman of sin. One thing i will never do in life is to force my self and commit sin.
Re: Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. by Alfather: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

if it was d wil of God he would have made provision for d act. D young man have d calling of God in his life, he does not know yet

(1) (Reply)

Can A 19 Yr Old girl Get Married? / Bootylicious Bleep Big Boob Fashion Show / A Sexual Experience That Went Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.