Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear (3320 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / 'Make Nobody Run o' - Man Pens A Funny Message To Feminist Wife (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by TkhGuy(m): 12:59am On May 01, 2021
That was before the age of social network not now.

If you truly love me, be patient until wedding night,
I don't want sex untill wedding night,
I am virgin I want only my husband to be the one who be the winner of virginity..

Bla bla bla bla bla bla are you done?

Listen up guys this shit and more is what you hear from a girl that takes you for a stupid simp,
While she is busy telling all these crap,
As her this reverse psychology question & know when she started horing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOP0zYCzVeY
She have Facebook account
Instagram, snapchat, she snaps every now & then posting every were she can,
she also have a passcode on her phone to restrict unauthorized access,
You are also the first to initiate conversation 9 out of 10, she rarely call yo, which means if you don't call she won't, most times when you call she won't pick, & most of her outfits are tight body revealing outfit, wearing make up, fixing up artificial nails, constantly changing her whatsapp status, she also bug with her financial needs & can't wait until after wedding night

You are not alone bro, if she said you her world be rest assured there are other 8 plannet across the galaxy.
Let me help you, either she is x or current olosho
She have many guys in her league shooting conner kick, penalty, free kick that's why she want to remain your dreams girl & be real to other guys,

A girl who is virgin is not attention seeker,
A girl with that untill wedding night knows you can't accept her if you see the left over from other butcher, & crackers, packaged sagged breast no go area with overused pussy from unknown generation & making,

What's she hiding in her phone that made her use passcode?
Who is she advertising her body for on status & social network?
She still excuse you to pick strange calls, hahaha
Who is she trying to impress or attract with those flirty outfits?
Don't be deceived girls loves sex more than we guys & trust me if she is not giving it to you twice a week, he is receiving it 4 times a week or more from other guys,
When call her & she doesn't pick your calls, another guy is diping his sugar cane into her sugar
If she is not bugging you with chat or calls, it's cos there are many guys who dips her more than you in her life,

A prove of this, kindly get her phone request for the passcode,
The true colors of her will start coming out,
She will ask you why you want to it,
If she put the passcode & don't want you to check it out alone, there you go, bro she is doing that to control what you should see and where not to go..

The best thing for this kind of girls is, tell no trouble that you will wait for her to meet you in marriage, but for the present time, you will be diping other girls who are ready to collect it now.. and watch how the table will be turned,

The reason behind this until wedding night crap is cos in nigeria 9 out of 10 marriage don't hit divorce cos when guys get it, there consider their family impression if he divorce his newly wedded wife,
The second reason why most girls do this is cos they have bursted it all out collecting money jumping from one bed to another, now when. You marry them, another chapter is her inconceivabilty, which means she can't get pregnant you might not be told that she carried out series of abortions before coming to use you as the last hope..

At this point she will put the blame on you, that the fault is from you & put you in under surveillance microscope to check your moves to avoid diping other girls cos she know they will take in, and you will know the truth..

Most girls actually sees themselves been equal with male untill they are done bursting them eggs through abortion & later in life realised that those guys who got them impregnated those days now still have kids and healthy family going on.. by this time, it's already late.. and they can't come clean there are many of them..

Watch out..
This is what a girl who have not ruined her shots will do, she will at a point refuse protected sex, the psychology behind that motives is to get you to coming to her, she might have many but she is unsure of who will want to keep her after her premier league, that's a good take of you see her worth it..
But if you know her phone constantly have passcode and she excuse you to pick calls you don't know, bro she belongs to the street & she will continue her boring even after you both get married,

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by 1beat(m): 3:15am On May 01, 2021
You get time for explanation majority of people already know their way.

a lady that claim to be virgin yet telling you when is time you will not ask before I give it to you.
message password, gallery password
Whatsapp password. is obvious say na them.

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by Bewiseedet(m): 6:33am On May 01, 2021
I had such a girl back then. Thank Jah I washed my hands and feets off her.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by Nobody: 8:31am On May 01, 2021
who still falls for that scam?

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by TkhGuy(m): 9:36am On May 01, 2021
SmellySperm:
who still falls for that scam?
there too many of simps who so much love the girl that if they are told to stand outside to prove his love for her, he will do it without second thought

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by TkhGuy(m): 9:44am On May 01, 2021
1beat:
You get time for explanation majority of people already know their way.

a lady that claim to be virgin yet telling you when is time you will not ask before I give it to you.
message password, gallery password
Whatsapp password. is obvious say na them.

Plus if you see her phone contact, & it's telling with guys, bro na package asha wo be that o
Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by oneolajire(m): 10:59am On May 01, 2021
Premarital sex, extramarital sex, illicit sex etc
are overrated.

People talk and live as if one cannot live successfully without illicit sex.

I am not created to have sex like animals. I am created to worship and glorify God.

Only sex in marriage glorifies God. I waited, I deflowered my wife and she deflowered me after wedding.

We are both university graduates, I mingle slot with people of both sexes. I chose to see all ladies as my sisters or mother's unless she is married to me.

Your upbringing, spiritual beliefs and your lifestyle determines what you will do.

I follow my Jesus' teachings and they help alot. I motivate, I am into engineering, so I travel a lot, got several opportunities for anyhow sex, but they don't still worth it. When I see illicit sex hyped, I relegate it spiritually and mentally.

Family values are crumbling today because some see no reason for marriage as they can have sex whenever they want.

See baby mamas and baby papas all around us, just because the have sex without thinking of the consequences. See prostitution, go to Enerhen junction in Warri, and see 12- 14 year old girls at night calling you for one night stand, for as low as 500 naira.

Child molestation is on the increase, homosexuality is gradually incresing as a result of illicit sex. Abortions have taken away the wombs of several ladies for men that will not marry them.

Your dressing, perspective, association and lifestyle as a lot to say about the kind of prospective lover that will come your way.
P

Those who marry as virgins have lowest rate of divorce, marriage violence, etc. They face challenges in marriage, yet they are able to forge ahead.

7 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by MadeINchenzen2: 11:11am On May 01, 2021
Guys make this mistake early on when they meet a girl/lady they like.

What you say the first time determines the kind of lady u expect her to be

A lady who dosent know what u expect of her when u woo her for the first time will ask ...

"why me of all girls"? or she make ask

"What do you want from me"? or

"what do u like about me"?

This question, if not answered well can determine what type of lady she'll be if she eventually agrees to go out with the guy...

If the guy says something like " I am attracted to u because u are a very nice and decent lady" He's done for !!! grin

It will end in premium tears... grin

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by Telegram234(m): 2:59pm On May 01, 2021
I want to see what I am paying for cool
I can't fall that, and never ever
Even though u be dangote pikin set, I no care..
I must chop kpekus...
Simp no fit finish for this world, go Facebook go see American wonder
Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by Telstar: 3:17pm On May 01, 2021
OP, you are right. 9 out of 10. Experience is the best teacher. No woman would ever deceive me. Not even a Nigerian girl. cool
Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by TkhGuy(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2021
Telegram234:
I must chop kpekus...
Louder for the idiot that filled the back seat
Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by Rosement(f): 10:22pm On May 01, 2021
You are reasonable
oneolajire:
Premarital sex, extramarital sex, illicit sex etc
are overrated.

People talk and live as if one cannot live successfully without illicit sex.

I am not created to have sex like animals. I am created to worship and glorify God.

Only sex in marriage glorifies God. I waited, I deflowered my wife and she deflowered me after wedding.

We are both university graduates, I mingle slot with people of both sexes. I chose to see all ladies as my sisters or mother's unless she is married to me.

Your upbringing, spiritual beliefs and your lifestyle determines what you will do.

I follow my Jesus' teachings and they help alot. I motivate, I am into engineering, so I travel a lot, got several opportunities for anyhow sex, but they don't still worth it. When I see illicit sex hyped, I relegate it spiritually and mentally.

Family values are crumbling today because some see no reason for marriage as they can have sex whenever they want.

See baby mamas and baby papas all around us, just because the have sex without thinking of the consequences. See prostitution, go to Enerhen junction in Warri, and see 12- 14 year old girls at night calling you for one night stand, for as low as 500 naira.

Child molestation is on the increase, homosexuality is gradually incresing as a result of illicit sex. Abortions have taken away the wombs of several ladies for men that will not marry them.

Your dressing, perspective, association and lifestyle as a lot to say about the kind of prospective lover that will come your way.
P

Those who marry as virgins have lowest rate of divorce, marriage violence, etc. They face challenges in marriage, yet they are able to forge ahead.

Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by oneolajire(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2021
Rosement:
You are reasonable

Thanks, Jesus helps me
Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by RMoneyInTheBank: 1:12pm On May 02, 2021
Bewiseedet:
I had such a girl back then. Thank Jah I washed my hands and feets off her.
.i had 2 then... worst thing was that they were not virgins... Immediately I made it clear that there shall be no financial implications in the relationship... Two days after, she requested for loan of 10k and promised to pay back month end...i gave her, month end I called her immediately and she was surprised... The way and manner she paid the money was her business ... Between 7pm and 7am, aunty number won't connect.. Only to discover she was spending the night with one guy like that ... In the space of two years I changed two cars, also got married...dont know why I laugh uncontrollably anytime I see her...we attend the same church ...most of them who do this are either in their late twenties and early thirties and desperately in need of husband

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by PoshTraveler: 2:25pm On May 02, 2021
Worst part is that their puna is so wide and smelling and they don't. Want you to back out because of it
Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by TkhGuy(m): 3:49pm On May 02, 2021
PoshTraveler:
Worst part is that their puna is so wide and smelling and they don't. Want you to back out because of it
Damn!
Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by tayeloveme4rel: 8:56pm On May 02, 2021
Lord i have been scammed chai fear girls

It shall never be well with hanna wherever she is afefe ti fe atiri furo adiye embarassedLord i have been scammed chai fear girls

It shall never be well with hanna wherever she is afefe ti fe atiri furo adiye

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by TkhGuy(m): 10:30am On May 03, 2021
tayeloveme4rel:
Lord i have been scammed chai fear girls

It shall never be well with hanna wherever she is afefe ti fe atiri furo adiye embarassedLord i have been scammed chai fear girls

It shall never be well with hanna wherever she is afefe ti fe atiri furo adiye
Chai sorry bro
Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by Viridis(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2021
Telegram234:
I must chop kpekus...
I swear the way guys simp on Facebook is out of this world. Wetin concern me sef I just create female account use am de collect card
Re: I Don't Want Sex Until Wedding 9t, RUN! O get this clear by TkhGuy(m): 10:14pm On May 16, 2021
Viridis:

I swear the way guys simp on Facebook is out of this world. Wetin concern me sef I just create female account use am de collect card
Chai

(1) (Reply)

40m In Cash Or 20k For The Rest Of Your Life / Pls Help! I Masturbate More Than 1o Times Daily / Why Don't Men Realise That All These Hookup Girls Stink Like Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.