Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) (77102 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by lyriclekidd(m): 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ok
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by fredoooooo: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
God bless you bro for the good job you're doing at her ... congrats grin
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Shineye(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations
lalasticlala:
Mavin Records artiste, Dija and her husband Rotimi, have welcomed their third child.

Sharing the good news, the singer wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Dsbu1h62H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Baamm(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
smart man... that how you handle ur wife in an entertainment business..keep loading her with pregnancy...Tiwa’s ex husband didn’t get the memo

11 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Doortooon(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
One of my favourite singers
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Tiwatopebabe(f): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
One thing I love about this babe is that in the midst of all these celebrity I-gat-to-belong vices, she has managed to create her own world. No snapping of nude pregnancy pictures, no unnecessary social media popularity, no single mom pride, and so on. Good girl. Keep shinning dear

13 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by wwwihy: 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Baamm:
smart man... that how you handle ur wife in an entertainment business..keep loading her with pregnancy...Tiwa’s ex husband didn’t get the memo
Correct Man

4 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Respect55(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Marriage just ruined her career

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by uzohrome(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Congrats dear

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Congrats but small small abegi. Pls try n learn more about child spacing. Your health matters most. May God keep n bless d kids. Amen
and your opinion matters?

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
This lady understands her quoran very well.

Hijab is an option. Wear it when you feel like wearing it.

Congrats on your birth.

Let the pedophiles be nagging on hijab because ordinary exposure of head makes their uncircumcised d1ck stand.

2 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Respect55(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
bobokeshington:
The husband na confirm baller wink

Ano know wetin Banky W dey wait for since wey hin never gree score goals

Maybe I should just mind my business undecided embarassed
How u Wan take go heaven like this
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Ghostnick: 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ayantoyeopeyem:
Congrats but small small abegi. Pls try n learn more about child spacing. Your health matters most. May God keep n bless d kids. Amen
wen we (me&u) start our own na 9months gap 5years 5children.

2 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
bobokeshington:
The husband na confirm baller wink

Ano know wetin Banky W dey wait for since wey hin never gree score goals

Maybe I should just mind my business undecided embarassed
He's still dribbling towards the goal post ni cheesy. I raised same issue the last time here on NL when adesewa utomi her wife's news was raised here. I came under serious attacks that day. Make dem tell the world wetin dey do dem make dem get solution , na lie
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by bobokeshington: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Respect55:

How u Wan take go heaven like this

If you don see me for heaven come pursue me commot na

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Realising Child Abulm back to back.

Please help me tell PMB.Tell him Sugar is no longer sweet in garri again ooo.
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Ashley86400: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
bellia:
Would they know if don jazzy is the real father of the child? Nigerians that don't do DNA test so.
Don Jaz-who?
Does Di'ja have a penis?
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by SocialJustice: 8:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Budding musician turned into baby factory. Being a woman isn't easy.

I congratulate them.

4 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by toprealman: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
WTF? why is her face like that in the last pic?
Is she your wife? Her husband is happy with that look......case closed

2 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by bobokeshington: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
fairfora:
He's still dribbling towards the goal post ni cheesy. I raised same issue the last time here on NL when adesewa utomi her wife's news was raised here. I came under serious attacks that day. Make dem tell the world wetin dey do dem make dem get solution , na lie

Abraham and Sarah gave birth to Isaac in there old age... They might be the next Abraham & Sarah
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Thoughtfeed: 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
She got married and her taste in music changed grin

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by ArticleBeast: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
bellia:
Would they know if don jazzy is the real father of the child? Nigerians that don't do DNA test so.
Does your father know you are his landlord child?

10 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by urahara(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
This woman is too fine.

3 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by knowhowk: 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
Congratulations oooo
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by meobizy(f): 8:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
I’m happy for her. Now she should secure her husband from those stupid girls trying to sink their claws into someone else’s matrimonial happiness.
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Rosarie(f): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
Pls go on family planning.allow Ur body to heal.na old age you go hear am if you don't take care of your body

2 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Another hit dropped
where we bouta eat at
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by E2000: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2019
lalasticlala:
Mavin Records artiste, Dija and her husband Rotimi, have welcomed their third child.

Sharing the good news, the singer wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Dsbu1h62H/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Point of correction. EX Musician Dija and her Husband welcome now have another baby

2 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Awes New to me though
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Congrats � �
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by SmartMugu: 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
The ozza room is always on fire.

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by SmartMugu: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
ableguy:
I asked again how come we don't see her when she's pregnant?
grin
She dey born every year?
cheesy
Don't be surprised, she probably already pregnant with the next one already. No dulling for these ones o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.