Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) (77103 Views)

Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Dija And Husband Expecting 3rd Child / Dija, Her Husband Rotimi And Children At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by ableguy(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
SmartMugu:

Don't be surprised, she probably already pregnant with the next one already. No dulling for these ones o.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by tonysunkan: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
Congrats to them.
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Nature8(m): 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
ijewejones:
It's really a thing of joy...Same way i received a call from a friend today that his wifey delivered a bouncing baby boy..

The celebration will be mad tomorrow & I dedicate my comment to the new born..It's all good & nice

More joy & celebration to Dija & family & to my friend(Engr. Mike) too grin

It's the Lord's doing & it's marvelous to us!!!
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by seangy4konji: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
She just deh collect prick steady.. Fear ilepa hsusa girls.,small prick don't satisfy dem...

Always on codeine duet..small girl big hmmm

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Nature8(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
wittyt98:
grin Hausa people Nor dey Waste Time grin before u know it they don score 5

grin

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by iamawara(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
Omotaday:
Morenike? Wura? I think say dem be Hausa

So any Muslim or any northerner u see is Hausa. Nawao

6 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Orpe7(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Husband just dey kpoka dis babe anyhow

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Orpe7(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2019
See she no cover head o
U go see how some mumuric go come online dey ambuse am or those arewa twitter fvckers
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by fatymore(f): 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
I love young mothers
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by oonix(f): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
fairfora:
He's still dribbling towards the goal post ni cheesy. I raised same issue the last time here on NL when adesewa utomi her wife's news was raised here. I came under serious attacks that day. Make dem tell the world wetin dey do dem make dem get solution , na lie
But why do you constantly show you're incapable of logical reasoning like this? since when has it become the job of a man to make babies?.. I know say na small pikin senselessness dey worry you sha. But you must really be a slow kid.

3 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
oonix:
But why do you constantly show you're incapable of logical reasoning like this? since when has it become the job of a man to make babies?.. I know say na small pikin senselessness dey worry you sha. But you must really be a slow kid.
I'd have replied you but no need, after seeing your look in that profile picture.
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by RexTramadol1: 9:55pm On Dec 14, 2019
This gal suffer for wizkid hand

He say Na only nip she get
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
Which one is the woman? I see 2 ugly Men.
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by webngnews: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
ohhh
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by gazza07(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Dija fine woman. Scandal free marriage. Loving family. God bless una real gud

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by defxon(m): 3:21am On Dec 15, 2019
Wow, 3 and still looking young and cute. Never knew she was married. Congrats and stay motherly. Guess it was pregnancy that took her off the scene for a while.

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by perdollar(m): 5:54am On Dec 15, 2019
i wish she's dropping at least singles the way she is dropping kids. does she need to b pregnant to give birth set?
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Lenient001: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Thank you jare, that's why I like you pass all the rest.
No Time for being a baby mama.
May my God continue blessing you
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by mockingdove: 6:39am On Dec 15, 2019
This girl dey Bleep o

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by briggson07(m): 6:54am On Dec 15, 2019
Shebi na Hausa girl she for don drop like seven sef by now oooh she wasted tym singing doro

2 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Splendor27: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2019
Omotaday:
Morenike? Wura? I think say dem be Hausa
The husband named Yoruba muslim
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by DONFASZY(m): 8:32am On Dec 15, 2019
Why d rushing pls

Congratulations bt slow down

She dey born every yr

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by realestate19: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by TheManOfTheYear: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
ijewejones:
It's really a thing of joy...Same way i received a call from a friend today that his wifey delivered a bouncing baby boy..

The celebration will be mad tomorrow & I dedicate my comment to the new born..It's all good & nice

More joy & celebration to Dija & family & to my friend(Engr. Mike) too grin

It's the Lord's doing & it's marvelous to us!!!
As una dey born, make una make sure sey money dey to take care of the kids.

Na by to dey born. Anybody can do that
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by TheManOfTheYear: 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
Cutehector:
and your opinion matters?
She has a point oga

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Cutehector(m): 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
She has a point oga
lol she needs her own advise more. Dija dey enjoy her marriage and kids.
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by maigemuu: 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hausas are the reason naija is over populated.

Igbos are the minority amongst the major tribe as they are rather not concentrated in the east but well spread worldwide.
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
ableguy:
I asked again how come we don't see her when she's pregnant?
grin
She dey born every year?
cheesy

I'm suprised too

She seems to be very sneaky

2 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by 1Sharon(f): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tiwatopebabe:
One thing I love about this babe is that in the midst of all these celebrity I-gat-to-belong vices, she has managed to create her own world. No snapping of nude pregnancy pictures, no unnecessary social media popularity, no single mom pride, and so on. Good girl. Keep shinning dear

Its cos she's hausa. Hausas are truly simple people

1 Like

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Seems kids has taken the place of albums for her.

2 Likes

Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by ijewejones: 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2019
TheManOfTheYear:
As una dey born, make una make sure sey money dey to take care of the kids.

Na by to dey born. Anybody can do that

You ain't wrong but the end result of man & woman coming together must happen whether yes or not grin wink
Re: Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) by Legendguru: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Franky Kuri Was Ebony Reigns Lesbian Partner. They Died In Accident - MandyNews / Don Jazzy's Fleet Of Expensive Cars And Their Prices (Photos) / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.