Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,188 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? (59995 Views)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by joshuaprice153: 8:39am On Dec 16, 2019
Two of my kids are currently going to school and your site have greatly affected their reading habits. I always marvel at how you can keep them entertained while learning new stuff.. You actually make reading enjoyable even for young people. power washing
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 16, 2019
Beverlyjean:
A friend of mine is in desperate need of advice... She had unprotected sex with a married man... Her fear now is that she feels it might affect her in the future because she knew he was married before she did it...

She regrets her actions... She said she never planned it, although the man had always been disturbing her, but she felt she could control the situation when she visited him, but one thing led to another after a couple of drinks and they ended up having unprotected sex.

The man in question is old enough to be her father according to her but she still doesn't know why she did what she did because at that time she was having relationship issues. She has ended all ties with the man but her fear is that if what she did will affect her in the future because she doesn't want her future husband to ever cheat on her.

She is so broken now and confused... Again she doesn't know how her next boyfriend will think she's that type of person that sleeps with married men if he finds out what she did, because her boyfriend ended the relationship when she told him, although it happened before they met. She doesn't want her next boyfriend to treat her with disrespect if he finds out or make her loose her value.
Tell your friend Karma is bitch. Even a man after God's heart didn't escape it. So she should just take it fairly when a young lady bleeps her future husband.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Champneys: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2019
Beverlyjean:
A friend of mine is in desperate need of advice... She had unprotected sex with a married man... Her fear now is that she feels it might affect her in the future because she knew he was married before she did it...

She regrets her actions... She said she never planned it, although the man had always been disturbing her, but she felt she could control the situation when she visited him, but one thing led to another after a couple of drinks and they ended up having unprotected sex.

The man in question is old enough to be her father according to her but she still doesn't know why she did what she did because at that time she was having relationship issues. She has ended all ties with the man but her fear is that if what she did will affect her in the future because she doesn't want her future husband to ever cheat on her.

She is so broken now and confused... Again she doesn't know how her next boyfriend will think she's that type of person that sleeps with married men if he finds out what she did, because her boyfriend ended the relationship when she told him, although it happened before they met. She doesn't want her next boyfriend to treat her with disrespect if he finds out or make her loose her value.

Nothing will happen.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Champneys: 9:50am On Dec 16, 2019
lilwetdick:
there is no spiritual effect. People cheat everyday, the simple rules is dont be caught

the only effect your friend might get is acid being thrown at her by the jealous woman's husband

- reputation destruction and disgrace on social media

- physical confrontation by the jealous wife

- STI AND STDS

- baby mama

Spot on.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by bukatyne(f): 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
chukskafor:
I yaf laff taya

Keep laughing,

I am coming with a sex change genie to meet you. tongue
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by chukskafor(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
bukatyne:

Keep laughing,

I am coming with a sex change genie to meet you. tongue
So long as the change Sex genie has to come in the form of the opposite Sex, the way when I go take lap her ehn, she no go know when she go de sing Olamide's "story for the gods"
how was your day?
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by sleekone: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
There are no spiritual effects. There's only karma.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:30pm On Jan 18, 2020
bukatyne:

You are the second person calling me brother, ki lo de?
proof that you're a female
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Rawhumper(m): 9:35am On Oct 08, 2020
I believe you, i really do.

quote author=Beverlyjean post=84929726]Why is it difficult for people to believe what is not true... I said it's my friend and I promised to bring it up on nairaland... If it was me, I would have used another Moniker[/quote]
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by DrNefaruis: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2020
ok
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by inknaira: 12:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
see how slay queen mistakenly revealed her toto
https:///384Psui
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Nehyooh(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2020

Why would she go about telling guys about her past? Are they pure themselves?
Let her not divulge it to any man again. It happened in the past, let it remain in the past. Its not any body's business!

She should simply go on her kneels to God in prayers and ask for forgiveness. Repent genuinely and never do it again.

As for whether it will haunt her in future, she has nothing to fear as Long as she's genuinely repented nothing will haunt her but she has to marry a genuine born again brother for such not to occur cos with a non born again, I can't vouch or say he won't cheat as that is the order of the day for non born again men.

Shalom
For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. May God have mercy on us and forgive us our sins... Amen !!!
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Kobicove(m): 10:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
chukskafor:
So long as the change Sex genie has to come in the form of the opposite Sex, the way when I go take lap her ehn, she no go know when she go de sing Olamide's "story for the gods"
how was your day?

cheesy
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by incandescentena: 6:03am On Jun 18, 2023
Beverlyjean:

What ''a friend '' you are indeed ...grin

...how many more married men have you fvcked since then? You must have now known the spiritual whatever attached wink

4 Likes

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by dododawa1: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Na MONEY
Push am to sex
D MAN.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Theama(m): 10:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
bezimo:

Even Apostle Paul.. harvested the seed sown of stoning christians.. he is the only Apostle that is recorded that was stoned and left for dead..its impossicant not to reap the rewards of your hoeing adventure..even if you repent..your husband will still cheat on you..and you should accept that when it happens. God forgive sin but nor the consequences.. Karma is a bitch..its no joke. Or have you ever seen someone planting yam and harvesting Banana?

The rest of the apostles nko? sad
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Wallade(m): 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2023
Beverlyjean:

It is no biggie afterall, she has moved on from the man.

She must never share such information with her boyfriend.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by rickleye: 1:11am On Oct 10, 2023
grin
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by GodHimself: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2023
Your case is not the first. Along the lines of what Jesus did with the adulterous woman;

Your (or your friend’s) sins are forgiven.

Go and sin no more.

I do no condemn you, and neither does God.

Beverlyjean:

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Uniquekriss(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23
There's no spiritual effect, it's a natural law that you reap what you sow but the funny part is that it may not be exactly how you sowed it that you'd reap it, your reward could come in the form of "no peace in marriage" it could come in the form of, no children or could come in the form of your husband abusing you, it could be that your own husband may not be able to perform etc cos you don't know the prayer or the investment the wife of that old man has put into the marriage that may work against you since you said you did it intentionally, it's also possible that the old man's wife also slept with another married man hence she's reaping the reward of her labour, but that doesn't mean you're blameless, you'd still reap what you sow, the only thing that would happen even if you repent and become genuinely born again is that God will give you the grace to bear the pains of your harvest when you start reaping it such that it doesn't overwhelm you.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Uniquekriss(m): 4:20pm On Mar 23

Why would she go about telling guys about her past? Are they pure themselves?
Let her not divulge it to any man again. It happened in the past, let it remain in the past. Its not any body's business!

She should simply go on her kneels to God in prayers and ask for forgiveness. Repent genuinely and never do it again.

As for whether it will haunt her in future, she has nothing to fear as Long as she's genuinely repented nothing will haunt her but she has to marry a genuine born again brother for such not to occur cos with a non born again, I can't vouch or say he won't cheat as that is the order of the day for non born again men.

Shalom
na to see that genuinely born again na im con be the issue na, even the "genuinely born again" brother is also reaping his own reward for his deeds in the past, just that Mercy of God would make the reward mild.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Thailand’s King, Maha Vajiralongkorn Marries Suthida / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.