Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? (59575 Views)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
addictedwriter:
After riding an old man dick comes the I didn't want to, I tried to excuses. I pity we men, we may end up marrying those who slept with ancestors, herbalist, grannies and oldies... Shameless daughters of Eve

Not we may end up...

We end up!...
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by tot(f): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Samuels90:
lol,most of the "f" Moniker here are fake. The reason

Right, I see. No wonder.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
bukatyne:

@bold:

How do people especially ladies do this?

You don't want to sleep with a man who has told you he wants to sleep with you yet you kept his close, went to his house alone, drank alcohol till you were drunk etc.

An average man doesn't want to sleep with a woman and he runs far far far way from her.

Where do you people suspend your sense?

Na you dey mind them. Do u really believe their lies?

Women are of natural curiosity. Even if they initially do not want the sex, they love the attention and the tension. Anything that makes their heart beat a little faster, they are ready for it. If you want to test it, ask an idle girl either of two questions:

1. I have a party I want to invite you to. Would u come?

2. I have a fellowship program I want to invite you to. Would u come?

19 in 20 girls would answer yes to one of the two questions. You would hardly meet a girl who would decline either. This is because for whatever reason, they like adventure. Things like shopping, watch movies, go to cinemas, travel, cheating, sex, drinking, partying... Anything that makes their heart beat a little faster. The ones who don't want to be bad start out from going to church or fellowship to not miss out on any excitement and from there, they metamorphose into going to parties, free rides ... u get?

In the end, they actually want the sex!

1 Like

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by groovie(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Why would she go about telling guys about her past? Are they pure themselves?
Let her not divulge it to any man again. It happened in the past, let it remain in the past. Its not any body's business!

She should simply go on her kneels to God in prayers and ask for forgiveness. Repent genuinely and never do it again.

As for whether it will haunt her in future, she has nothing to fear as Long as she's genuinely repented nothing will haunt her but she has to marry a genuine born again brother for such not to occur cos with a non born again, I can't vouch or say he won't cheat as that is the order of the day for non born again men.

Shalom

How you managed to turn your advice to a men bashing post is brilliant.
All ladies that say the past is in the past are not so smart. There are some past that will walk right into your future and be waiting for you.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by cedricksly: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
She needs God's forgiveness... Tho that doesn't guarantee UNCLE KARMA won't visit her. She must be paid in her own coin. Notin can be done about that.

I mean say small girl go still chop her husband preeq cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Trimque2k1(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2019
Beverlyjean:
A friend of mine is in desperate need of advice... She had unprotected sex with a married man... Her fear now is that she feels it might affect her in the future because she knew he was married before she did it...

She regrets her actions... She said she never planned it, although the man had always been disturbing her, but she felt she could control the situation when she visited him, but one thing led to another after a couple of drinks and they ended up having unprotected sex.

The man in question is old enough to be her father according to her but she still doesn't know why she did what she did because at that time she was having relationship issues. She has ended all ties with the man but her fear is that if what she did will affect her in the future because she doesn't want her future husband to ever cheat on her.

She is so broken now and confused... Again she doesn't know how her next boyfriend will think she's that type of person that sleeps with married men if he finds out what she did, because her boyfriend ended the relationship when she told him, although it happened before they met. She doesn't want her next boyfriend to treat her with disrespect if he finds out or make her loose her value.
I can't advice your friend na,she's a total stranger. So just admit it's you then I can advice you proper.Just commenting for a friend though
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by karli4nia(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Beverlyjean:
A friend Goodine is in desperate need of advice... She had unprotected sex with a married man... Her fear now is that she feels it might affect her in the future because she knew he was married before she did it...

She regrets her actions... She said she never planned it, although the man had always been disturbing her, but she felt she could control the situation when she visited him, but one thing led to another after a couple of drinks and they ended up having unprotected sex.

The man in question is old enough to be her father according to her but she still doesn't know why she did what she did because at that time she was having relationship issues. She has ended all ties with the man but her fear is that if what she did will affect her in the future because she doesn't want her future husband to ever cheat on her.

She is so broken now and confused... Again she doesn't know how her next boyfriend will think she's that type of person that sleeps with married men if he finds out what she did, because her boyfriend ended the relationship when she told him, although it happened before they met. She doesn't want her next boyfriend to treat her with disrespect if he finds out or make her loose her value.

We all fall short...we all err.. I don't think One misdeed of sexual misconduct however serious is capable of earning her a vacation in hell. No! The door of repentance is always open, let her use it and move on.

There is karma of moral, emotional and maybe physical pain for sexual sin as such..But don't worry, let her take the medicine and move on.

She shouldnt feel her spiritual and social life has come to an end cos of this. Don't fall into mental defeatism.
Be more alert in future against such situations.
Good luck.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Samuels90: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
tot:

Right, I see. No wonder.
grin That's the plain truth, I know 3 already,and when I caught them they laughed. They type like ladies, but some issues about the gender thing they just can't hide it. There and then you will know grin
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Kensmile1982(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
have u forgotten the law of karma,what goes around come around.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Amah001(f): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2019
First off, it is you and not your friend. Secondly, don't try tapping into our innocence with sentiments. You did that sh*t with your eyes open and no regrets whatsoever. So take your L in peace when karma hits. undecided
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Niceman4u(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
so u slept with a married despite the gifts and care ur boy friend has always given u?
Hmmmm, karma will definitely visit u because sleeping around is not gud
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by IDFWU(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please be precise

What exactly is your friend (you) worried about for? That she (you) intentionally had sex with a married man or she (you) intentionally had sex with a married man but she (you) was so h.o.r.n.y that she (you) couldn’t pause for a moment and see that the married man used a latex angry

When you get that information, come back here let’s advice you on behalf of your imaginary friend undecided

1 Like

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by festusforchrist: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
My Beloved, hence you have realized your mistake, ask God for forgiveness and sin no more. Draw closer to Jesus and make Him the Lord of your life. Stay away from the man.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by tot(f): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Samuels90:
grin That's the plain truth, I know 3 already,and when I caught them they laughed. They type like ladies, but some issues about the gender thing they just can't hide it. There and then you will know grin

Na wa. Even on NL people are scamming others cheesy
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Zigdore: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jasen1:
Nothing like a friend

It's you ooo

And yes it will affect you in future

Because of that
This is how all your kids will look like

You don enter ooo

This got me laughing real hard.
Guy u harsh ohhhh
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Smartii(m): 4:59pm On Dec 15, 2019
You visited a married man who pesters you for sex and you don't expect things to go out of hand, you like the man but because he's married, you are trying to play safe but in your mind, you cherish him. You shouldn't regret it, it's a decision you made, live with it, what goes around comes around. Just know you're a lady that can be bought, real women, their standards are never lowered, no is no, yes is yes, i can't even be sexually attracted to married woman, been married is even a turn off, considering it's even a taboo in Christianity and the Nigerian culture, that's what is called value. I on the other hand can't go out with a lady who sleeps with a married man knowing fully well he's married.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by feedthenation(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
Always asking for a friend of a friend for another friend, who is friend with my first friend.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Samuels90: 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2019
tot:

Na wa. Even on NL people are scamming others cheesy
grin Now u know. I feel some find joy staying on the other side... More of say catch fun kinda.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2019
groovie:

How you managed to turn your advice to a men bashing post is brilliant.
All ladies that say the past is in the past are not so smart. There are some past that will walk right into your future and be waiting for you.

What past are we talking about here? That she slept with a married man years before she ever met her husband and she should start disturbing the man with it? For what exactly?

All you men suddenly forming ichie father mmonsor, like you are any better with your past. Not that she killed someone or got her womb damaged in the past, I'll say ok, confess.
Is it not this same sex that is trending on this Nairaland that everybody see as normal? Why is everyone suddenly turning into IFA priest over the matter?

Nothing, I say nothing dey happen. If she don confess with a decision not to go back to it, she is free! Let her walk therefore in the liberty where Christ has made us free Against which there is no law here.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by TemmyT002(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
Simple
1 Corinthians 6:16

Everyone you sleep with passes something to you spiritually.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by olamariamjonez(m): 5:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
Girls with money. Money lured you in to that.
It has happened sa, so continue with your life.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by blaquey01: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Beverlyjean:
A friend of mine is in desperate need of advice... She had unprotected sex with a married man... Her fear now is that she feels it might affect her in the future because she knew he was married before she did it...

Please contact me on 08125648231 whatsapp. I want to find out something.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by groovie(m): 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

What past are we talking about here? That she slept with a married man years before she ever met her husband and she should start disturbing the man with it? For what exactly?

All you men suddenly forming ichie father mmonsor, like you are any better with your past. Not that she killed someone or got her womb damaged in the past, I'll say ok, confess.
Is it not this same sex that is trending on this Nairaland that everybody see as normal? Why is everyone suddenly turning into IFA priest over the matter?

Nothing, I say nothing dey happen. If she don confess with a decision not to go back to it, she is free! Let her walk therefore in the liberty where Christ has made us free Against which there is no law here.

You are correct madam. I just meant to say that not all past can just be shoved aside.
And i also meant to say you didn't need to try to equal what she did to what men do. Just advice her. If women begin to do what they do based on what men they met did then they lose their essence as a person.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by blaquey01: 5:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Is this girl's name peace
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by mainman7(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
Galatians 6:7-9 "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a woman or man soweth, that shall he also reap." Just because of money or material wealth, You opened your life/body wide for... You can never tell a witch or wizard by face valuation. If you've become unfortunate in life, he is a Wizard that has taken the glorious Virtue out of your life and deposited eternal problem that would manifest sooner or later in your life.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by lekonso: 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
Just confess your sin to God and repent and accept Jesus as your Lord and Saviour. Make sure you look for a bible believing church and be going to church regularly, stay close to God, and be determined to stay clean by the grace of God, my God will keep you clean and holy. Never in your life mention the incident to your future husband to be, the incident happened before you meet him, so there is no need telling him what happened. If you confess and repent, God has forgiven and forgotten what happened.
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Patrickdaji125(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
You have considered to have sex that's why you went for visit and you need to involves yourself from that mistake next time.. Pray for God to forgive you ... Why do you hang around married men if you are involves or don't wanna involve..
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by Jasen1(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Chris2863:
Hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha ma niggar

Hahahahaha
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by stepo707: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Toks2008:

That is Adultery so she should pray to GOD for forgiveness but if she decides to marry the man, she becomes his legitimate concubine and that is perfectly ok.
Fornication for her, adultery for the man
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by ublight: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Why is it difficult for people to believe what is not true... I said it's my friend and I promised to bring it up on nairaland... If it was me, I would have used another Moniker

shatapp u moronos agrippa
Re: What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? by jeff1607(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2019
Beverlyjean:

She regrets her actions... She said she never planned it, although the man had always been disturbing her, but she felt she could control the situation when she visited him, but one thing led to another after a couple of drinks and they

ended up having unprotected sex.

The type of guys that would start coming her way would be married guys ,that's how it's starts

That's the negative energy she has drawn to herself by herself and for herself

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me / Girls: What Attracts You The Most In Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.