Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless II - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless II (636 Views)

Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless- I / Some Fathers Are Worthless And Should Be Used For Ritual / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless II by REDLORD1: 12:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
If you haven't read the part 1 of this writing yet,
Read it here »» https://www.nairaland.com/5583444/men-worthless-women-useless-part

Flashback
How do you get a girl who has dumped you for a bigger dog? Some people would advise you to just let her go but that's a bad advise.
A girl who you have invested so much on should never be let go unless you've get in-between her legs.
in this post, I will show you how to get a girl back, fvck her and dump her.
I was dating a very beautiful girl some time ago. I was doing all and sundry for this girl. By then, she would always praise me for my kindness and loyalty. There was a day she came to visit me in my hostel and stayed for the night. She refused to cook nor even care to keep the room clean claiming that she was always tired.
I did all the house chores that day, fed her and washed her clothes. I even masturbate with her pants and bra when washing her clothes. I was very sex starved.
Night came and we slept on the same bed. She was naked and my d!ck was already as hard as aso rock. I moved closer to her and began stroking my d!ck on her vagina. TUKPAOWWWW! Lo and behold she landed a very dirty slap on my face! I staggered and fell down from the bed with the shock of my life. "You are very worthless and stupid animal!" "I told you am a virgin and you want to ruin my life..." "Am done with this relationship, don't ever call my number again your life!" She spat this unbelievable words to my face and left my house with her belongings that night.
I sat down and began wondering about my life. So this is what I will get as reward for all the good things I've been doing for Amaka? Oh my own is finished. I began blaming myself for being undisciplined and too hasty. I was foolish. But was I? I don't think so.
I could not sleep but laid down on the bed sorrowfully weeping. What if something bad happens to her this night in this useless Port-harcourt city? I don die
20 minutes later, I heard Amaka screaming and moaning loudly from my neighbours room.
Typing...

1 Like

Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless II by Hypnotise: 12:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
REDLORD1:
If you haven't read the part 1 of this writing yet,
Read it here »» https://www.nairaland.com/5583444/men-worthless-women-useless-part

Flashback
How do you get a girl who has dumped you for a bigger dog? Some people would advise you to just let her go but that's a bad advise.
A girl who you have invested so much on should never be let go unless you've get in-between her legs.
in this post, I will show you how to get a girl back, fvck her and dump her.
I was dating a very beautiful girl some time ago. I was doing all and sundry for this girl. By then, she would always praise me for my kindness and loyalty. There was a day she came to visit me in my hostel and stayed for the night. She refused to cook nor even care to keep the room clean claiming that she was always tired.
I did all the house chores that day, fed her and washed her clothes. I even masturbate with her pants and bra when washing her clothes. I was very sex starved.
Night came and we slept on the same bed. She was naked and my d!ck was already as hard as aso rock. I moved closer to her and began stroking my d!ck on her vagina. TUKPAOWWWW! Lo and behold she landed a very dirty slap on my face! I staggered and fell down from the bed with the shock of my life. "You are very worthless and stupid animal!" "I told you am a virgin and you want to ruin my life..." "Am done with this relationship, don't ever call my number again your life!" She spat this unbelievable words to my face and left my house with her belongings that night.
I sat down and began wondering about my life. So this is what I will get as reward for all the good things I've been doing for Amaka? Oh my own is finished. I began blaming myself for being undisciplined and too hasty. I was foolish. But was I? I don't think so.
I could not sleep but laid down on the bed sorrowfully weeping. What if something bad happens to her this night in this useless Port-harcourt city? I don die
20 minutes later, I heard Amaka screaming and moaning loudly from my neighbours room.
This is a work of fiction right?

1 Like

Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless II by REDLORD1: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hypnotise:
This is a work of fiction right?
This is a work of my real life experience.
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless II by REDLORD1: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
She was being fvcked and screwed hard by a bad boy living next door.
I thought I was dreaming until she opened my door and said she forgot her phone.
I just stood there looking at her sweating body from up to down. So this girl no be virgin since all this while? Chai! This girl don chop me finish. So I don turn to Maga.
She left and banged the door without even looking back at me.
The next few mins, I heard her moaning again and this time, she was crying.

What happened that day changed my life forever.
I began mastering the redpill. Then I devised a means to get her back.
I began acting rudely to her and her sisters. I would abuse them and call them b!tches. Whenever, she was around, I would bring a girl to my room and we would have marathon seex throughout the night. I would make sure the girl screams loudly so that Amaka will hear.
One day, Amaka's elder sister who I have been fvcking secretly came to visit me.
To cut the long story short, I was fvcking the lady when Amaka came knocking angrily on my door.
I began fvcking her elder sister and began slapping her big ass which made her to start shouting. But Amaka continued banging my door then I went to open it and arrogantly asked her what she wanted and she just rushed into my room as if she was being pursued by satan himself.
I began insulting and calling her a slot.
To my suprise, she just calmly laid on my bed spreading her legs wide open. My d!ck leaped for joy as her fvcked the ladies' totos beyond recognition.
Finally I have succeeded in getting her bck.
three days time, amaka called and said she was pregnant for me.
I told her to abort it if not I can't accept afterall am not the only guy she has fvcked.
She began crying but later aborted it.
During this time, I was now having different seex spree with her three sisters.
Whenever I was about to cum, they would hold me tightly and I will eventually cum in their pvssy.
I was now being treated like a king by these ladies.
I was getting free food, money and sex.
When I was done with them, I dumped them and moved to another place.
But you know what, till date, these girls are still coming to live and sleep with me and they are all married to rich men.

Can you now see that women are useless?

If you want to get that stubborn b!tch back, you must start doing the opposite of niceness. Don't try to please her again instead be mean and have girls flocking around you and she will use her two legs to come to you and then spread those two legs wide for you to disfigure her pvssy.

Dedicated to: AfroKnight, greatnaija01, samdavjustin, ubunja, IamPlato, funministicqueen
NEXT PILL: How bad boys gold dig rich women this Xmas Season
Typing...

1 Like

Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless II by REDLORD1: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
Typing...
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless II by REDLORD1: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
Typing
Re: Men Are Worthless, Women Are Useless II by REDLORD1: 3:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
Typing...

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Christian Should Do Before 2020 / Naira Marley’s Response To Apostle Omashola Calling Him A ‘demon’ After The Sext / My Niggas Please I Need Urgent Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.