Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Guys Which Of These Do You Love Applying When Doing The Do And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Do You Love Applying When Doing The Do And Why? (921 Views)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women? / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Of These Do You Love Applying When Doing The Do And Why? by Couragejay: 7:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
Guys which of this ingredients/appetizers do u apply on a woman's virgin to make more slippery
1.saliva
2.lotion
3.vaseline
as me me vaseline na boom
Re: Guys Which Of These Do You Love Applying When Doing The Do And Why? by vickydankal(f): 7:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
If my husband apply any of the listed item on my paradise we will have serious disagreement. What happened to baby lotion oil, massage oil or silicone oil? They are way cheap and available.
Re: Guys Which Of These Do You Love Applying When Doing The Do And Why? by Couragejay: 8:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
vickydankal:
If my husband apply any of the listed item on my paradise we will have serious disagreement. What happened to baby lotion oil, massage oil or silicone oil? They are way cheap and available.
This is seriously
Re: Guys Which Of These Do You Love Applying When Doing The Do And Why? by olaleye1355(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
Couragejay:
This is seriously

What’s so serious about it. All those things you mentioned can lead to yeast infections.
Re: Guys Which Of These Do You Love Applying When Doing The Do And Why? by braine(m): 9:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
There are lubricants for this.

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of These Do You Love Applying When Doing The Do And Why? by paulolee(m): 9:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lubricant dey steadily to run am..

(1) (Reply)

Upload You Funny Vintage Meme Of First Pesin In History / Female Sexual Dysfunction Natural Treatments / Help Spread: What Is MRNA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.