Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 (4070 Views)

Urgent Vacancy. Deadline Is 30th Of June 2020. / Vacancies at Titan Trust Bank June 2020 (16 positions) / How To Get 50k Before June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
obamartins:

I don't think the idea of a second batch will be ideal. Once we take off, i wouldn't want anyone to draw us back. I want all trainee to be on the same page as we make progress together. Even if there will be a second batch, which i doubt, it will start around June 2020. When these present subscribers may have gotten to the six-digit sales level.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Nad95: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2020
[quote author=obamartins post=85019734]
I don't think the idea of a second batch will be ideal. Once we take off, i wouldn't want anyone to draw us back. I want all trainee to be on the same page as we make progress together. Even if there will be a second batch, which i doubt, it will start around June 2020. When these present subscribers may have gotten to the six-digit sales level.[/quot

Hi, Obamartins. Thanks for all you do here. Do you have any mentorship program I can sign up for? I'm a total newbie in this game and I'll like an experienced player in this game to hold hands and teach me the ropes of the game. Kindly let me know, sir.

Thanks.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by WordsWriter: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
Hello Obamartins, is this opportunity still available? If not when's the second batch starting?

Also do you offer one-on-one mentorship?

1 Like

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2020
WordsWriter:
Hello Obamartins, is this opportunity still available? If not when's the second batch starting?

Also do you offer one-on-one mentorship?

I am so sorry, the opportunity is no longer available and second batch will not be available. So much on my table now. One-on-One mentorship will also not be possible too. So Sorry about this. 24hours in a day is no longer enough for me.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by kayc0(f): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 10:58pm On Jul 29, 2020
kayc0:
I need this kind of energy in my life. sad

Yeah! The Audacity to succeed in life is the motivating factor. My little advice, in whatever you do, put in all effort to earn USD legitimately and when the lock is over, leave the country. $1 is N472 naira as we speak. Just think about that and put in effort to write books. It may be hard at first, but don't give up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by kayc0(f): 11:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by WordsWriter: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2020
obamartins:

I am so sorry, the opportunity is no longer available and second batch will not be available. So much on my table now. One-on-One mentorship will also not be possible too. So Sorry about this. 24hours in a day is no longer enough for me.

That's really sad.

Can you please recommend some materials or point me in the direction to get started?
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 10:39am On Jul 30, 2020
WordsWriter:

That's really sad.

Can you please recommend some materials or point me in the direction to get started?

drop your Whatsapp number.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by WordsWriter: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2020
obamartins:

drop your Whatsapp number.

Please mention me when you've seen it so I can modify.

Thanks a lot man.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2020
WordsWriter:

That's really sad.

done!!!
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by RESHARPENED: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2020
Good afternoon Obamartins,

I have a question and I'd really appreciate your opinion.

Here's the question:

I just published a 10,000 words book on Amazon. That's about 89 MSWord pages, given the formatting I used.

The paperback resulted into 89 pages too.

But the Kindle format gives me a 52 pages book. That's NOT cool at all.

I tried reformating it but I still get the same abysmal result. Is there anyway to format it to get more pages?
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by obamartins(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2020
RESHARPENED:
Good afternoon Obamartins,

I have a question and I'd really appreciate your opinion.

Here's the question:

I just published a 10,000 words book on Amazon. That's about 89 MSWord pages, given the formatting I used.

The paperback resulted into 89 pages too.

But the Kindle format gives me a 52 pages book. That's NOT cool at all.

I tried reformating it but I still get the same abysmal result. Is there anyway to format it to get more pages?

I responded to a question like this some where on nairaland and here is it below:

120 pages work on A4 is huge. Yeah, publishing as a doc file, amazon will scale the pages down because they pay you $0.004 per page read, but the good thing about uploading in docx file is that all buyers can access all your books irrespective of what device they use. Alternatively, some writers use either 5.5" x 8.5" or 6" x 9" which is smaller than A4 and then covert it to PDF and later .kpf(print replica) using amazon's textbook creator to get more pages. The drawback, however, of using print replica is that buyers with Kindle paperwhite and Kindle Oasis won't be able to purchase your books. When i was using print replica, i got some negative reviews because of that. So i still encourage you upload a well formated docx file even if your book page count is squeezed. You can always depend on paperback sales to make up for the difference.

Sorry for the typos.

1 Like

Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by RESHARPENED: 2:02pm On Jul 30, 2020
obamartins:

I responded to a question like this some where on nairaland and here is it below:

120 pages work on A4 is huge. Yeah, publishing as a doc file, amazon will scale the pages down because they pay you $0.004 per page read, but the good thing about uploading in docx file is that all buyers can access all your books irrespective of what device they use. Alternatively, some writers use either 5.5" x 8.5" or 6" x 9" which is smaller than A4 and then covert it to PDF and later .kpf(print replica) using amazon's textbook creator to get more pages. The drawback, however, of using print replica is that buyers with Kindle paperwhite and Kindle Oasis won't be able to purchase your books. When i was using print replica, i got some negative reviews because of that. So i still encourage you upload a well formated docx file even if your book page count is squeezed. You can always depend on paperback sales to make up for the difference.

Sorry for the typos.

Thank you for this.
And for the prompt response.

I'll stick to the docx format then.
Try to get more contents for my books in the future.

Thanks.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by AIT1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 30, 2020
obamartins:

Sorry for the typos.

Good day boss.

Please, I want to ask a question:

Sometimes when I browse through some books ok Amazon, I do see "Very great on Kindle" on some books. But, I haven't come across that on any of my books.

Please, what are those people doing that is making them get the tag of "very great on Kindle"?

Thanks.
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Onlinebar: 6:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Onlinebar:
Please if you will do this again sometime next year, I'm the first to register
Sir please accept to mentor me this you Amazon KDP project
Re: Journey To Financial Freedom Before June 2020 by Onlinebar: 6:58am On Jan 12, 2023
obamartins:
No Sir.
please Sir help mentor me this time around

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Halliburton Recruitment Advert Right Now.entry Closes On 14th Dec / About Etf Scholarship / British AUC Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.