Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,798 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution (6866 Views)

I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by OfoIgbo: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Sowore never approached the courts but soon after losing at the polls decided to engage a revolution to oust a democratically elected President along with the governors, Chief Justice and DSS.

Did he lose at the polls to Governors too? He included both President, Chief Justice, Governors and DSS as those he wanted to remove so what then do you think he wanted to do or how do you think he wanted to achieve this? Through the law courts?

The bolded statement above proves Sowore was not planning a coup against Buhari because he LOST the 2019 presidential election, otherwise why should he be going against the sharia chief justice and the governors. This basically proves Sowore was screaming against the general political malaise in our land, that has been devastating the country since 2015.

Of course we Igbos knew Buhari will be a disaster, and we Igbos have been vindicated. In the past we Igbos supported Yaradua so everyone knows Igbos had nothing against Fulanis. But when it came to Buhari, Igbos were smart to the tricks. The vindication of Igbos and the SS has been total. No one or section, will ever add Igbos and SS people to the list of those that contributed in running NIgeria aground since 2015.

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by wirinet(m): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
OfoIgbo:

The bolded statement above proves Sowore was not planning a coup against Buhari because he LOST the 2019 presidential election, otherwise why should he be going against the sharia chief justice and the governors. This basically proves Sowore was screaming against the general political malaise in our land, that has been devastating the country since 2015.
That general malaise in our land was voted for by the electorates. Why do you feel you and Sowore have the right to deny the people that voted for Buhari, the fruits of their general malaise?

Of course we Igbos knew Buhari will be a disaster, and we Igbos have been vindicated. In the past we Igbos supported Yaradua so everyone knows Igbos had nothing against Fulanis. But when it came to Buhari, Igbos were smart to the tricks. The vindication of Igbos and the SS has been total. No one or section, will ever add Igbos and SS people to the list of those that contributed in running NIgeria aground since 2015.
That's the problems with you igbos, you feel everybody else must accept your choices and opinions. There are over 200 tribes in Nigeria, why should other tribes hate Buhari because you hate him? The igbos hate Buhari and Buhari hate the igbos, your love or should I say hate affair doesn't concern other tribes.
Trump had never gotten beyond 50% approval ratings in the US, and in fact lost the popular votes, that doesn't mean those that hate him should undermine his government.

Buhari has about 3 odd years left, you guys need to start planning for the next president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by contigiency(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
gidgiddy:

There is one thing that is fundamentally wrong in all you have said including the videos. It's one thing to parade videos that intends to show that Sowore wanted to institute a bloody revolution or unlawful change of government, it's another thing to prove it.

In the eyes of the law, guilty mind is not the same as guilty act. It doesnt matter how many videos anyone shows where Sowore wants revolution, you have to show he meant to carry out a revolution by his acts, not by his mere words alone. Breach of the law must be an act, it cant be mere words alone. It is impossible to overthrow government with mere words, you must be armed.

I remember some years ago that the Government classified IPOB as a terrorist group. The international community refused to accept that classification because IPOB is unarmed and there is no such thing as an "unarmed terrorist group"

So unless the government can show that Sowore and his "Revolution Now" group were armed, all this talk about treason and revolution are all a waste of time because it is impossible to overthrow a government without being armed

So the government and law enforcement agency should sit back and watch him set the country ablaze because they are yet to have evidence to show he meant what he was saying?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by nku5: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
wirinet:

Which freedom enjoyed under GEJ. You guys will forever wail GEJ's election loss, even when GEJ and his people have since moved on.

If sowore called for an unconstitutional change of government during GEJ's time, he would been cooling his heels in prison.
If any US citizen boasts he will bundle Trump out of office, while holding rallies for a revolution, the FBI and secret service would have dealt with him.

Rubbish. If GEJ was not a democrat per excellence, the likes of Amaechi and Lai Mohammed would be in jail today

“Let us remind the presidency, in case it has forgotten, that election fraud triggered a civil war in Algeria in the early 1990s, led to the killing of over 1,000 people in post-election riots in Kenya in 2007/2008 and fired a near revolution in Iran in 2009/2010"-Lai Mohammed

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
OfoIgbo:

*shaking my head*

Sowore wanting to oust the President, governors, Chief Justice etc which by the way essentially represents the three tiers of government in Nigeria is simply a coup in the making. The chief Justice had nothing to do with Sowores loss at the polls because Sowore never went to court to contest the election outcome and neither did the Governors stand in his way or was he contesting against governors or against the president?

He said with his own mouth that he wants them removed and had nothing to do with the political malaise as you put it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by contigiency(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
OfoIgbo:

As an Igbo man, whenever I see some of you sounding this hollow, I feel very ashamed. Because a typical Igbo man is more intelligent than what you people portray online.

Whether you believe it or not, if anybody no matter how aggrieved, ever make those kind of statements in America or any country for that matter, I bet he will never see the sky in his life time again.

I don't know why you people feel that any idiot that wakes up against buhari and his government becomes a hero or activist to you people. Not minding that the person may be gunning for his selfish agenda. But the fact that he has called buhari names, he becomes one giant activist to you people.Tufiakwa! ala aruola. Emere ya unu eme?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by adekolaelect(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
gidgiddy:

My point is that only someone armed can overthrow government same as only someone with a Rocket can go to the moon.

If someone is not armed, any talk about overthrowing government remains only talk. Talk is not what the government should be wasting courts time with
your opinion is yours but constitution does not recognise sentimental reasoning like yours .but you are right only on your opinions but it doesn't have anything to do with country's constitution ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
contigiency:

As an Igbo man, whenever I see some of you sounding this hollow, I feel very ashamed. Because a typical Igbo man is more intelligent than what you people portray online.

Whether you believe it or not, if anybody no matter how aggrieved, ever make those kind of statements in America or any country for that matter, I bet he will never see the sky in his life time again.

Immediately such a person finishes with that statement he will be picked up on the spot by state police and handed over to FBI and from that point he becomes history.

You cannot threaten a government with a coup. It just does not happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
contigiency:

I don't know why you people feel that any idiot that wakes up against buhari and his government becomes a hero or activist to you people. Not minding that the person may be gunning for his selfish agenda. But the fact that he has called buhari names, he becomes one giant activist to you people.Tufiakwa! ala arula. Emere ya unu eme?

Nwanne Juorom ha o. I also do not understand that kind of reasoning.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by contigiency(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Immediately such a person finishes with that statement he will be picked up on the spot by state police and handed over to FBI and from that point he becomes history.

You cannot threaten a government with a coup. It just does not happen.

You can say that again. And everyone will agree that he broke the law. But here, people will see a spade and give it a nickname. Yet, they claim they are intelligent.
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by LabDNA: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lol, the guy register today dey call himself colonel emeka. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by OfoIgbo: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
contigiency:

I don't know why you people feel that any idiot that wakes up against buhari and his government becomes a hero or activist to you people. Not minding that the person may be gunning for his selfish agenda. But the fact that he has called buhari names, he becomes one giant activist to you people.Tufiakwa! ala arula. Emere ya unu eme?

Please stop reasoning like someone that received half-baked education. Pay attention to the bolded statement above. Have you ever heard or read that American presidents bastardized their electoral process the way Buhari has rubbished the Nigerian electoral process? In America, when presidents are not up to scratch, they get voted out. In Nigeria, everyone knows that what happened in the 2019 election was a huge joke. The progress made during the GEJ era has been totally destroyed. With this situation in hand, I understand Sowore's moves to reset the system.
Nigeria cannot have a full-blown dictatorship in the guise of a democracy

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
contigiency:

You can say that again. And everyone will agree that he broke the law. But here, people will see a spade and give it a nickname. Yet, they claim they are intelligent.

Over here they will call for freedom of speech when the countries they claim stands for freedom of speech like America would never condone such

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by wirinet(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
nku5:

Rubbish. If GEJ was not a democrat per excellence, the likes of Amaechi and Lai Mohammed would be in jail today

“Let us remind the presidency, in case it has forgotten, that election fraud triggered a civil war in Algeria in the early 1990s, led to the killing of over 1,000 people in post-election riots in Kenya in 2007/2008 and fired a near revolution in Iran in 2009/2010

GEJ democrat per excellence? How? Even GEJ's wife and children would not hero worship the way you worship the former President. GEJ's government that harassed media houses, national assembly and APC offices?

How was it possible for Amaechi to be in jail today, when he was governor during Jonathan's administration? Please explain.

Here is a review of some "freedom" enjoyed during the tenure of your democrat per excellence as posted by a nairaland member with intact memory.
https://www.nairaland.com/4012359/review-freedom-enjoyed-under-goodluck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Please stop reasoning like someone that received half-baked education. Pay attention to the bolded statement above. Have you ever heard or read that American presidents bastardized their electoral process the way Buhari has rubbished the Nigerian electoral process? In America, when presidents are not up to scratch, they get voted out. In Nigeria, everyone knows that what happened in the 2019 election was a huge joke. The progress made during the GEJ era has been totally destroyed. With this situation in hand, I understand Sowore's moves to reset the system.

What you typed has no bearing on our constitution. Our constitution does not give room for empathy or sympathy in the face of its own law which anyone goes against.

This is not about Buhari or whether he rubbished the electoral process or not. This is about the constitution.

Besides Trump also rubbished the US electoral process which is why he is on the edge of being impeached right now.

That is one of the legal procedures to follow and not calling for a revolution like Sowore did

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by gidgiddy: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

I don't even know where to begin with this ignorance overload you posted.

If you go around saying you are looking for a woman to rape, you will be arrested same way you would be arrested when you say you are looking for a woman to murder. They will first arrest you before they investigate you if you have ever raped anyone before and if found that you have then you face the full wrath of the law. INTENT has landed you in trouble and not action.

In Sowores case, he provided video evidence by himself as posted in the OP and like i said, INTENT has also landed him in trouble.

In the case of sudan the military carried out a coup which was due to the break down of law and order which lasted 8 months non stop and this was the same modus operandi Sowore wanted to apply in Nigeria as suggested by reuben Abati in the first video to which Sowore answered YES.

You are speaking from a position of sentiments rather than facts. If I say I want to rape someone, but never carried out any action ontowards raping anyone except to talk, I cannot be charged with rape since rape must an action. Words cannot rape a person same as it cannot overthrow a government.

For Sowore to be in a position to overthrow Government, he must have taken an action. If all the government has on Sowore are just mere words, the judge will throw out the case because nobody on earth can overthrow any government by talking alone.

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by gidgiddy: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
contigiency:

So the government and law enforcement agency should sit back and watch him set the country ablaze because they are yet to have evidence to show he meant what he was saying?

Nothing stops the authorities from keeping Sowore under surveillance if they feel he may be a security threat. But if they arrested and charged Sowore to court for a serious offence such as treason just because of the utterances of Sowore, then they are just wasting courts time.

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
gidgiddy:

You are speaking from a position of sentiments rather than facts. If I say I want to rape someone, but never carried out any action ontowards raping anyone except to talk, I cannot be charged with rape since rape must an action. Words cannot rape a person same as it cannot overthrow a government.

For Sowore to be in a position to overthrow Government, he must have taken an action. If all the government has on Sowore are just mere words, the judge will throw out the case because nobody on earth can overthrow any government by talking alone.

Let us carry out an experiment shall we?

Walk to the front of a police station anywhere in the world and say "I want to rape someone) or "I am looking for somebody to rape" and see what happens.

You can make such a statement in secret or before people who do not care but when in the face of the law and you make such statements you will immediately be arrested.

Another example, go on social media e.g twitter and post "I am looking for a woman to rape" and see how quickly Twitter would lock your account and you know why? It is because it is against the law.

Sowore does not require action or arms in order to be found guilty. Same way a COUP PLOTTER is guilty of simply Plotting a coup even when he or she does not actually carry it out.

How do you think COUP PLOTTER as a word came about? It is someone who plans but does not necessarily carry out the action of a coup.

You need a crash course on law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by contigiency(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Children of nowadays. Did you just say resetting the system? If the government allow that your fake system reset and the consequences starts, you will be running without even remembering the name of your village. Even parents will run and abandon their children. Stop contributing in a matter that is above you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by OfoIgbo: 5:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

What you typed has no bearing on our constitution. Our constitution does not give room for empathy or sympathy in the face of its own law which anyone goes against.

This is not about Buhari or whether he rubbished the electoral process or not. This is about the constitution.

Besides Trump also rubbished the US electoral process which is why he is on the edge of being impeached right now.

That is one of the legal procedures to follow and not calling for a revolution like Sowore did

With the bastardization of the political and electoral process in Nigeria, is there even a chance in hell that Buhari can be sanctioned? Incredibly difficult. Buhari now owns the legislature. Buhari now owns the judiciary (supreme court especially). And Buhari also owns the executive. Buhari also owns INEC, Nigerians' vehicle for electing her leaders.
Sowore's campaign is now looking like one of the few avenues for Nigerians to influence who leads them. So whether Buhari likes it or not, he's responsible for making Sowore's proposal quite palatable to a huge chunk of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by wirinet(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Let us carry out an experiment shall we?

Walk to the front of a police station anywhere in the world and say "I want to rape someone) or "I am looking for somebody to rape" and see what happens.

You can make such a statement in secret or before people who do not care but when in the face of the law and you make such statements you will immediately be arrested.

Another example, go on social media e.g twitter and post "I am looking for a woman to rape" and see how quickly Twitter would lock your account and you know why? It is because it is against the law.

Sowore does not require action or arms in order to be found guilty. Same way a COUP PLOTTER is guilty of simply Plotting a coup even when he or she does not actually carry it out.

How do you think COUP PLOTTER as a word came about? It is someone who plans but does not necessarily carry out the action of a coup.

You need a crash course on law.
Simply plotting a coup is going too far, simply hearing of a coup and not immediately reporting it will get you jailed if you escape the death penalty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2019
OfoIgbo:

With the bastardization of the political and electoral process in Nigeria, is there even a chance in hell that Buhari can be sanctioned? Incredibly difficult. Buhari now owns the legislature. Buhari now owns the judiciary (supreme court especially). And Buhari also owns the executive. Buhari also owns INEC, Nigerians' vehicle for electing her leaders.
Sowore's campaign is now looking like one of the few avenues for Nigerians to influence who leads them. So whether Buhari likes it or not, he's responsible for making Sowore's proposal quite palatable to a huge chunk of Nigerians.

So you admit Sowores call for revolution did happen.

However what you fail to see is that that which you call "one of the few avenues for Nigerians to influence who leads them" is against the law and viewed as Treason.

Buhari is not responsible for Sowores proposal. Sowore chose this path. You need to watch the Arise Television interview. He carefully thought this through and chose his path. His choice, his crime and he will face the wrath of the law.

Buhari did not manipulate his thoughts or words did he?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by OfoIgbo: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
contigiency:

Children of nowadays. Did you just say resetting the system? If the government allow that your fake system reset and the consequences starts, you will be running without even remembering the name of your village. Even parents will run and abandon their children. Stop contributing in a matter that is above you.

Buhari reset the system by taking over from GEJ in 2015. Nigeria is in dire need of a reset, as Nigeria has turned from bad to worse since 2015.

Or are you one of those kids that want Buhari to carry on beyond 2023? As you seem to be allergic to the word reset

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 5:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
wirinet:

Simply plotting a coup is going too far, simply hearing of a coup and not immediately reporting it will get you jailed if you escape the death penalty.

Very true and found in section 41 of Nigeria criminal code act

41. Any person who-

(1) becomes an accessory after the fact to treason; or

(2) knowing that any person intends to commit treason, does not give information thereof with all reasonable despatch to the President or the Governor of the State or a peace officer, or use other reasonable endeavours to prevent the commission of the offence;

is guilty of a felony, and is liable to imprisonment for life.

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by nku5: 5:17pm On Dec 16, 2019
wirinet:

GEJ democrat per excellence? How? Even GEJ's wife and children would not hero worship the way you worship the former President. GEJ's government that harassed media houses, national assembly and APC offices?

How was it possible for Amaechi to be in jail today, when he was governor during Jonathan's administration? Please explain.

Here is a review of some "freedom" enjoyed during the tenure of your democrat per excellence as posted by a nairaland member with intact memory.
https://www.nairaland.com/4012359/review-freedom-enjoyed-under-goodluck

I should not celebrate the most democratic administration ever in Nigeria because you are bitter? Buharideen logic is always upside down while trying to be smart by half grin Are ex-governors not going to jail today? Was Lai Mohammed also a governor? Nice try though...

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Buhari reset the system by taking over from GEJ in 2015. Nigeria is in dire need of a reset, as Nigeria has turned from bad to worse since 2015.

Or are you one of those kids that want Buhari to carry on beyond 2023? As you seem to be allergic to the word reset

To you Nigeria has turned from bad to worse but to others Nigeria has turned from worse to better. Your opinion cannot be imposed on others who reject it simply because you lost an election.

Perhaps you wish to be like Sowore and be a brave chap so why not step up to a police station and declare you wish to carry out a coup against the president. It is just words right? No arms or action right?

Do this and let us see if we will see a post from this moniker of yours for a long while.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by OfoIgbo: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

So you admit Sowores call for revolution did happen.

However what you fail to see is that that which you call "one of the few avenues for Nigerians to influence who leads them" is against the law and viewed as Treason.

Buhari is not responsible for Sowores proposal. Sowore chose this path. You need to watch the Arise Television interview. He carefully thought this through and chose his path. His choice, his crime and he will face the wrath of the law.

Buhari did not manipulate his thoughts or words did he?

ColEmeka I just checked your profiled and noticed that you only registered today on nairaland. With the frequency of your replies to matter that have to deal with this Sowore issue, gives the the unquenchable feeling you are paid and deployed by the Nigerian government to help justify the denial of Sowore's rights in the minds of Nigerians.

Let me start by informing you that I am not a fan of Sowore. Sowore played a huge part in introducing this disaster of a president to the Nigerian political world, so I am of the opinion that he is tasting the fruits of his labour especially with what he is going through. That not withstanding, I am an Nri man and a believer in the phrase fair is fair. With his actions of recent, he is doing his bit to clear his conscience, and that should be applauded. It is brave of him to make turn-around at this point. I shouldn't join in the train of those that now seek to do him in, especially now that he is genuinely fighting for your true rights, and my rights, and the rights of our children and descendants.

Now getting back to what you have written. Buhari is responsible for Sowore's choice because Buhari bastardized the only way for Nigerians to choose their leaders electorally, by "owning" INEC and the supreme court.
Sowore had no option but to look for another legal way of bringing change to the system.

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by OfoIgbo: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

To you Nigeria has turned from bad to worse but to others Nigeria has turned from worse to better. Your opinion cannot be imposed on others who reject it simply because you lost an election.

Perhaps you wish to be like Sowore and be a brave chap so why not step up to a police station and[b] declare you wish to carry out a coup against the president.[/b] It is just words right? No arms or action right?

Do this and let us see if we will see a post from this moniker of yours for a long while.

Oh, so you want me to become a Buhari and carry out a treasonable coup like he did in 1983?

Sorry I am a law-abiding citizen, and unlike Buhari, I am not full of that criminal tendency of carrying out coups

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
OfoIgbo:

ColEmeka I just checked your profiled and noticed that you only registered today on nairaland. With the frequency of your replies to matter that have to deal with this Sowore issue, gives the the unquenchable feeling you are paid and deployed by the Nigerian government to help justify the denial of Sowore's rights in the minds of Nigerians.

Paranoia overload lmao

I am actually an old moniker rebranded so sorry to disappoint you i am not paid by anyone neither was i unleashed by any government

Let me start by informing you that I am not a fan of Sowore. Sowore played a huge part in introducing this disaster of a president to the Nigerian political world, so I am of the opinion that he is tasting the fruits of his labour especially with what he is going through. That not withstanding, I am an Nri man and a believer in the phrase fair is fair. With his actions of recent, he is doing his bit to clear his conscience, and that should be applauded. It is brave of him to make turn-around at this point. I shouldn't join in the train of those that now seek to do him in, especially now that he is genuinely fighting for your true rights, and my rights, and the rights of our children and descendants.

Where you are from has no bearing on the laws governing this country. You break the law and you face the consequences. I am an Igbo man like you but believe in the compliance with our laws and not something like fair is fair when the law has been broken. Such does not exist in law

Now getting back to what you have written. Buhari is responsible for Sowore's choice because Buhari bastardized the only way for Nigerians to choose their leaders electorally, by "owning" INEC and the supreme court.
Sowore had no option but to look for another legal way of bringing change to the system.

Again Sowore is no robot and is not under any mind control influence so there is no way Buhari can be responsble for his choices or actions. Buhari bastardized nothing and he does not own Inec or the Supreme court. Sowore chose an illegal option to vent and not a legal one. A revolutionary plot to oust a government is Treason. Get that understood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Oh, so you want me to become a Buhari and carry out a treasonable coup like he did in 1983?

Sorry I am a law-abiding citizen, and unlike Buhari, I am not full of that criminal tendency of carrying out coups

You claim Sowore is innocent so why not repeat what he did and confirm if truly he is innocent.

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by OfoIgbo: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

You claim Sowore is innocent so why not repeat what he did and confirm if truly he is innocent.

The courts ordered him released, but Buhari doesn't want him released. That proves what I wrote earlier on that Buhari now owns the Judiciary.

The country is lawless, so there is no point me coming out to test out anything. We are now in a lawless society

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by duncun: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomole Is Finished, Let's Finish Tinubu Also / Court Refuses To Grant Abdulrasheed Maina Bail / Bode George: I Can Help Stabilise PDP Until After 2023 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.