Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution (7198 Views)

I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by QuotaSystem: 4:32am On Dec 17, 2019
This brilliant, educative and enlightening thread ought to be on the front page.

Mynd44, Seun please note. Kudos ColonelEmeka.

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by Jaapu: 4:53am On Dec 17, 2019
OfoIgbo:
I don't think he ever said he will remove the president UNCONSTITUTIONALLY. So I don't think all this attempt at putting words into his mouth will work.

Protesting is within our rights as citizens, and Sowore should not be denied his rights of free speech.
In Anambra state, we bundled out Mbadinuju, but we waited for an election to effectively do that.

In 2015, Northern and western Nigerians bundled out GEJ from office, but no one ever talked of charging Buhari, Tinubu, Okorocha with treason and clamping them into DSS detention.

So is it election time yet to bundle Buhari? Abi what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by Hoephase: 5:03am On Dec 17, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Just keeping a busy mind. Nobody needs to pay me anything in order to be chatty. cheesy

That is what a paid agent would say. grin
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by contigiency(m): 5:33am On Dec 17, 2019
OfoIgbo:

Buhari reset the system by taking over from GEJ in 2015. Nigeria is in dire need of a reset, as Nigeria has turned from bad to worse since 2015.

Or are you one of those kids that want Buhari to carry on beyond 2023? As you seem to be allergic to the word reset

Then the system reset should have taken the pattern buhari used in 2015 where he won GEJ and others convincingly in democratic way. But in this case, Sowore contested and lost woefully even in his local government. In fact, out of the 30 something million votes casted, he got only 30 something thousand votes. That was a woeful outing by him.

Then the same person will turnaround few months after and start telling you that the millions of Nigerians who voted the government were fools and therefore the government should be bundled out by force.

You and your likes with all the knowledge and intelligent you claim you have, are listening to him. Even though, I can bet any amount that you never voted nor convinced anybody to vote for him during the poll. You only want to share in his stupidity, and continue to damage our remaining image as Igbo's. Nwanne, ogwu ahu akoro gi, oga aru. Maka n' iburu ya fee onye ozo, ugba ga aku.

3 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2019
edoairways:
Buhari Media Crew una well done. After watching Falana's interview on tvc considering this accusations by op, I have come to a conclusion that they wouldn't relent to tarnish Sowore's image

Lol

Did you say "tarnish sowores image"?

I did not even watch that falana interview neither did I know he was even interviewed on TVC.

I simply stated facts in the OP alongside what our constitution says so your conclusion is a false one and very petty.

Besides I do not belong to any media crew be it Buhari media or Kleptocratic media of people deceiving people Media
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by adekolaelect(m): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2019
idid:
See this bolo, go and sit down jor you no sabi anything.
Follow rule of law and ask your bosses to do same, you are speaking English.
If you want a better future, fight for it now, don't let any lawless DSS rascal confuse you. Nigeria is not theirs.

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by OfoIgbo: 8:42am On Dec 17, 2019
contigiency:

Then the system reset should have taken the pattern buhari used in 2015 where he won GEJ and others convincingly in democratic way. But in this case, Sowore contested and lost woefully even in his local government. In fact, out of the 30 something million votes casted, he got only 30 something thousand votes. That was a woeful outing by him.

Then the same person will turnaround few months after and start telling you that the millions of Nigerians who voted the government were fools and therefore the government should be bundled out by force.

You and your likes with all the knowledge and intelligent you claim you have, are listening to him. Even though, I can bet any amount that you never voted nor convinced anybody to vote for him during the poll. You only want to share in his stupidity, and continue to damage our remaining image as Igbo's. Nwanne, ogwu ahu akoro gi, oga aru. Maka n' iburu ya fee onye ozo, ugba ga aku.

All these very suspicious Igbo online supporters of Buhari, wetin happen? Even the Fulani and Yoruba zombies are running a distant second to you guys in terms of your unalloyed support of Buhari. Even Fulanis that are reaping the benefits of this useless regime of Gen. Buhari are not leaking his ass as vigorously as you "Igbo" e-rats on this Sowore issue.

By the way, I haven't read either you or ColonelEmeka condemn the bloodletting carried out by General Buhari's police and army just a few days ago in Anambra, in the guise of arresting the lawyer that represents IPOB.

Now getting back to what you wrote, it will seem you see General Buhari as a true beacon of democracy, now let me take you down memory lane. I won't go as far as 1983 to showcase his coup years and criminal tendencies.
In 2003, 2007, 2011 Gen. Buhari unsuccessfully ran for the presidency. During this period, your icon of democracy threatened (1) mass action at some point (2) threatened that even dogs and baboons will bleed in this country, if he's denied the presidency (3) Was very much in support of the demonstrations/revolution that took place when GEJ was contemplating removing the fuel subsidy (4) His minion threatened that they will form a parallel government if the lost the 2015 election (5) gave the spiritual and psychological go-ahead to the murderers that killed several youth corpers when he lost one of the presidential elections.
This is the democratic credentials of your democracy tin god Gen. Buhari. And you think, we true Igbos will ever believe that you are a true Igbo man. We all know you guys are in this forum at the behest of the presidency and his security forces to be confusing Nigerians.
You all played that game prior to the 2015 elections, but Igbos and SS people are too intelligent for you guys. Unfortunately for you guys, some of the people you confused in 2015 are wiser now, and have seen through your devilish smokescreen, Sowore included.
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2019
This is like SARS arresting a young man, concluding amongst themselves that he is a 'yahoo boy' drives him to the atm and forces him to withdraw money. Thereby becoming the cop, jury and executioner.

If that happen to you, you would be quick to come online and tell us how Sars must end, seeing the bigger picture is a gift that most Nigerians don't have.

Why not just abolish the courts since we believe in the judgement of the DSS so much?

A lot of you are sooo oppressed that it gives you some sick joy to see others oppressed, what annoys me is when you try and quote civilized nations in your oppression,

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:20am On Dec 17, 2019
It's now obvious a lot of people claiming Yoruba / Igbo are actually Hausa/Fulani
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by gidgiddy: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2019
voltron14:
The truth is that too many kids litter Nairaland.

I said this a while back that no government would stand arms akimbo and wait for a dissident to bring down its authority.

Sowore acted like a bad loser especially as only a few months before, he had contested for the position of president at the polls.

As proven by his television interviews, his aim was to force a change of government totally.
His means was through civil unrest perhaps with the hope that a military coup might take place as a way to foster peace which would have been shattered by his act of civil unrest.

Gauging the mood of the people, he would have known Nigerians were already suffering from lethargy from Boko haram issues, as they were being contained, it moved to Biafra issues, as that was being managed, it moved to another round of elections - drama.

Nigerians were tired of drama.

To make things worse, he was seen in the company of an individual who also had embarked on a campaign to bring down the government just days prior to embarking his own 'revolution'.

Much as Sowore is a likeable character, he got onboard a one way bus to detention.

What I expect the federal government to do at all times is to follow the rule of law. Without the voice of dissent being allowed, it is no longer democracy. I'm not a big fan of Sowore but I hate injustice. Everybody knows that what Sowore called for is mass-mobilisation and mass protest against this government. It is his right to do so. If in the course of calling for protest, the government discovers hard evidence that Sowore wants to overthrow government, by all means they should arrest and charge Sowore to court.

However, arresting Sowore, detaining him indefinitely despite being granted bail, charging him for treason, all based on utterances he made on video is just pure victimization.

Nobody can overthrow a government with mere words alone, only an armed group can do that. Only an armed group can force a change of government

Nnamdi Kanu has no interest in bringing down the government of Nigeria, his own agitation is about granting a referendum to the SE/SS area. Nnamdi Kanu's agitation is legal under the laws of self determination. Nnamdi Kanu. Despite not being armed, despite not killing anybody, this government charged Nnamdi Kanu to court for similar charges to Sowore. When the courts gave Kanu bail, the government sent a platoon of Soldiers to Kanu's house to kill him. Kanu had no other other choice but to leave the country to safeguard his life. So when people say that Kanu ran away, I laugh. What would have been the point of Kanu staying back to be killed by this government?

Kanu and Sowore are just victims of the dictatorial, lawless regime of Buhari who does not want to tolerate the voices of dissent

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 10:20am On Dec 17, 2019
OfoIgbo:

All these very suspicious Igbo online supporters of Buhari, wetin happen? Even the Fulani and Yoruba zombies are running a distant second to you guys in terms of your unalloyed support of Buhari. Even Fulanis that are reaping the benefits of this useless regime of Gen. Buhari are not leaking his ass as vigorously as you "Igbo" e-rats on this Sowore issue.

By the way, I haven't read either you or ColonelEmeka condemn the bloodletting carried out by General Buhari's police and army just a few days ago in Anambra, in the guise of arresting the lawyer that represents IPOB.

Now getting back to what you wrote, it will seem you see General Buhari as a true beacon of democracy, now let me take you down memory lane. I won't go as far as 1983 to showcase his coup years and criminal tendencies.
In 2003, 2007, 2011 Gen. Buhari unsuccessfully ran for the presidency. During this period, your icon of democracy threatened (1) mass action at some point (2) threatened that even dogs and baboons will bleed in this country, if he's denied the presidency (3) Was very much in support of the demonstrations/revolution that took place when GEJ was contemplating removing the fuel subsidy (4) His minion threatened that they will form a parallel government if the lost the 2015 election (5) gave the spiritual and psychological go-ahead to the murderers that killed several youth corpers when he lost one of the presidential elections.
This is the democratic credentials of your democracy tin god Gen. Buhari. And you think, we true Igbos will ever believe that you are a true Igbo man. We all know you guys are in this forum at the behest of the presidency and his security forces to be confusing Nigerians.
You all played that game prior to the 2015 elections, but Igbos and SS people are too intelligent for you guys. Unfortunately for you guys, some of the people you confused in 2015 are wiser now, and have seen through your devilish smokescreen, Sowore included.

When you open a thread about that i will comment. Thank you
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
It's now obvious a lot of people claiming Yoruba / Igbo are actually Hausa/Fulani

Yes o ndi ahu ma ndi h'abu. You should not act scared or depressed when a bonafide igbo man such as myself supports Major General Buhari (Happy birthday to him by the way).

People like us are objective igbos who believe in good things and can see progress because we are not blinded by hate.

Anya mu no namepe and onweghi ihe di Ojo m na hu ebe Buhari di. You can see evil but i see a good man with great intentions for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by Chibuzoc(m): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

What you typed has no bearing on our constitution. Our constitution does not give room for empathy or sympathy in the face of its own law which anyone goes against.

This is not about Buhari or whether he rubbished the electoral process or not. This is about the constitution.

Besides Trump also rubbished the US electoral process which is why he is on the edge of being impeached right now.

That is one of the legal procedures to follow and not calling for a revolution like Sowore did
Your constitution has no bearing else the lifeless general would have obeyed it in regards to federal character.
I was enjoying the argument but @bolded made you sound like a zombie

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Your constitution has no bearing else the lifeless general would have obeyed it in regards to federal character.
I was enjoying the argument but @bolded made you sound like a zombie

What you typed here made you sound like a zombified wailer.

Everyone has a way they sound you know wink

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by Chibuzoc(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

What you typed here made you sound like a zombified wailer.

Everyone has a way they sound you know wink
I am a Biafran and a lover of justice and freedom. I understand that zombies are programmed to function in a certain way. Enjoy your time with injustice and fvck your one man written constitution. The lifeless general has charged 3 different people for treason and yet the court does not agree with the lifeless jihadist general
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by theDEVILisHERE: 11:18am On Dec 17, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Okay cheesy cheesy cheesy
*Sips some more wine and puffs a cigar*
Care to join me?
ur wine and cigar are part of things to be phased out (Artificial) .... return to nature my friend
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by dukeprince50: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

You are speaking from a position of sentiments rather than facts. If I say I want to rape someone, but never carried out any action ontowards raping anyone except to talk, I cannot be charged with rape since rape must an action. Words cannot rape a person same as it cannot overthrow a government.

For Sowore to be in a position to overthrow Government, he must have taken an action. If all the government has on Sowore are just mere words, the judge will throw out the case because nobody on earth can overthrow any government by talking alone.
Govt should be proactive rather than reactive, the problem with Nigeria is we are reactive, we wait for the problem to finally hit us before we act

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2019
Chibuzoc:

I am a Biafran and a lover of justice and freedom. I understand that zombies are programmed to function in a certain way. Enjoy your time with injustice and fvck your one man written constitution. The lifeless general has charged 3 different people for treason and yet the court does not agree with the lifeless jihadist general

Since you are a biafran why then are you concerned about the constitution of Nigeria? Is it the constitution of Biafra? Why are you concerned about Nigerian courts? Are they Biafran courts?

Why are you concerned about the Nigerian president? Is he the president of Biafra?

I am an igbo man and i am not in the league of stupid people who reason like you.

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by 989900: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
What are the courts for?
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by Chibuzoc(m): 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Since you are a biafran why then are you concerned about the constitution of Nigeria? Is it the constitution of Biafra? Why are you concerned about Nigerian courts? Are they Biafran courts?

Why are you concerned about the Nigerian president? Is he the president of Biafra?

I am an igbo man and i am not in the league of stupid people who reason like you.

Zombie fc don't reason, you cite the zoo constitution and hypocrisy won't allow you callout your zombie master who is going against the same constitution.
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2019
Chibuzoc:

Zombie fc don't reason, you cite the zoo constitution and hypocrisy won't allow you callout your zombie master who is going against the same constitution.

But you said you are biafran so why are you so upset over what the President of Nigeria does and how he reacts to the constitution of NIGERIA? Is Nigeria now your Biafra? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by gidgiddy: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2019
dukeprince50:
Govt should be proactive rather than reactive, the problem with Nigeria is we are reactive, we wait for the problem to finally hit us before we act

Of course they can be proactive such as keeping Sowore under surveillance. But to rush and arrest Sowore, clamp him in detention, charge him with treason, all over utterances made on video? That one is no longer being proactive, that one is victimization
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:21pm On Dec 17, 2019
As a bonafide igbo man, what do you think about the CJN's request for sharia to be integrated into our schooling system and an amendment in the constitution for more sharia judges?
Especially since it correlates to what boko haram/ISWAP/ISIS/Al shabab etc are all asking for?

ColonelEmeka:

Yes o ndi ahu ma ndi h'abu. You should not act scared or depressed when a bonafide igbo man such as myself supports Major General Buhari (Happy birthday to him by the way).

People like us are objective igbos who believe in good things and can see progress because we are not blinded by hate.

Anya mu no namepe and onweghi ihe di Ojo m na hu ebe Buhari di. You can see evil but i see a good man with great intentions for Nigeria.
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2019
There is a difference btw loving Buhari and loving the country, in all your garb, you refused to mention the DSS invasion of the courts.

These are the same excuses our fathers made in the face of impunity till Fela was killed by these same gangs. I noticed that all the men from that generation are very docile, after decades of oppression from various military, they have nothing to offer us, we are a generation that craves freedom and equity.

I wish you opened a thread with such vehemence when Miyetti Allah CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY FOR KILLINGS and were going on a rampage. Or are you part of the armed herdsmen are from Libya/let's give the RUGA so they won't kill us crew?

PS: Being able to speak Igbo doesn't make you igbo, a DSS agent recently disguised as a lawyer, that doesn't make him a lawyer.

ColonelEmeka:

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by dukeprince50: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

Of course they can be proactive such as keeping Sowore under surveillance. But to rush and arrest Sowore, clamp him in detention, charge him with treason, all over utterances made on video? That one is no longer being proactive, that one is victimization
I will not want to sound bias but a man who threatened revolution and says he does not care about the impact, the court should not have grant him bail that early. You have no idea what he was gunning for, me I am not financially capable of running out of the country yet so I say no to revolution, Sowore kept his family in London, who is he expecting to start the revolution? Me and you?
Even in 30years, we can't get over the impact of a revolution, but Buhari will be gone after 4yrs and we will elect a new leader. Revolution is not the answer to our problems, it is the ladder that will only create a bigger one.
And do not think after revolution, things will get better,
Sowore has his selfish ambition but we are blind to see it because we feel anyone who hates Buhari is a messiah.
lemme tell you, those waiting to loot the country are more than those currently looting, so after revolution, and years of suffering the consequences, we will come back to square one, open ur eyes bro

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by gidgiddy: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2019
dukeprince50:
I will not want to sound bias but a man who threatened revolution and says he does not care about the impact, the court should not have grant him bail that early. You have no idea what he was gunning for, me I am not financially capable of running out of the country yet so I say no to revolution, Sowore kept his family in London, who is he expecting to start the revolution? Me and you?
Even in 30years, we can't get over the impact of a revolution, but Buhari will be gone after 4yrs and we will elect a new leader. Revolution is not the answer to our problems, it is the ladder that will only create a bigger one.
And do not think after revolution, things will get better,
Sowore has his selfish ambition but we are blind to see it because we feel anyone who hates Buhari is a messiah.
lemme tell you, those waiting to loot the country are more than those currently looting, so after revolution, and years of suffering the consequences, we will come back to square one, open ur eyes bro

So what you are saying is that when someone talks, they should be treated harshly? Why would you want such a country? Go and open the dictionary, revolution has several meanings. If Sowore calls for revolution, and the authorities feel that what he did is wrong, all they should do is arrest and charge to court. Simple! But in the case of Sowore, they arrested him, kept him for 45 days while they investigated what he did, failed to release when he got bail then ran into court to arrest him again after release. That is very bad.
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by dukeprince50: 1:23pm On Dec 17, 2019
gidgiddy:

So what you are saying is that when someone talks, they should be treated harshly? Why would you want such a country? Go and open the dictionary, revolution has several meanings. If Sowore calls for revolution, and the authorities feel that what he did is wrong, all they should do is arrest and charge to court. Simple! But in the case of Sowore, they arrested him, kept him for 45 days while they investigated what he did, failed to release when he got bail then ran into court to arrest him again after release. That is very bad.
trust me, there is freedom of speech in this country, so much freedom that we do not care about other tribes and ethnicity, The president is insulted daily, you hear people insulting PMB on TVC and on Twitter.
Sowore's case is different, he wants to overthrow a government in a non democratic way, that could cause a war and Nigeria will not want another Civil war anytime soon and with our population, the civil war we experienced will look cute compare to this, millions will die, economy will cripple, outside forces will loot the country and at the end, we will suffer the impact, ask those that experienced the civil war.
pls brother, revolution is not the answer to our problems.
I av experienced a school riot where students want to change the status quo, it didn't end well and we that are in our final could not graduate that year.
I am disappointed that Sowore with all his intellect could stoop so low

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by edoairways: 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Lol

Did you say "tarnish sowores image"?

I did not even watch that falana interview neither did I know he was even interviewed on TVC.

I simply stated facts in the OP alongside what our constitution says so your conclusion is a false one and very petty.

Besides I do not belong to any media crew be it Buhari media or Kleptocratic media of people deceiving people Media
Watch Falana's interview first. I don't like Sowore but I hate injustice
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by Chibuzoc(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

But you said you are biafran so why are you so upset over what the President of Nigeria does and how he reacts to the constitution of NIGERIA? Is Nigeria now your Biafra? cheesy cheesy
You used America as a reference point and I'm doing the same with the zoological republic of Nigeria
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
There is a difference btw loving Buhari and loving the country, in all your garb, you refused to mention the DSS invasion of the courts.

These are the same excuses our fathers made in the face of impunity till Fela was killed by these same gangs. I noticed that all the men from that generation are very docile, after decades of oppression from various military, they have nothing to offer us, we are a generation that craves freedom and equity.

I wish you opened a thread with such vehemence when Miyetti Allah CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY FOR KILLINGS and were going on a rampage. Or are you part of the armed herdsmen are from Libya/let's give the RUGA so they won't kill us crew?

PS: Being able to speak Igbo doesn't make you igbo, a DSS agent recently disguised as a lawyer, that doesn't make him a lawyer.

You have a brain to think with and fingers to type with. Nobody stopped you from opening such a thread did they?

I am igbo and whether you disbelieve it because i support Buhari or not is your cup of Sowore.

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
As a bonafide igbo man, what do you think about the CJN's request for sharia to be integrated into our schooling system and an amendment in the constitution for more sharia judges?
Especially since it correlates to what boko haram/ISWAP/ISIS/Al shabab etc are all asking for?

How does implementation of Sharia concern you? Are you Muslim?

Is Sharia law meant for muslims or for Christians?

Do you even know what Sharia law entails?

I am not bothered about the Sharia law because it is not meant for me as a Christian but strictly meant for Muslims

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by gidgiddy: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2019
dukeprince50:
trust me, there is freedom of speech in this country, so much freedom that we do not care about other tribes and ethnicity, The president is insulted daily, you hear people insulting PMB on TVC and on Twitter.
Sowore's case is different, he wants to overthrow a government in a non democratic way, that could cause a war and Nigeria will not want another Civil war anytime soon and with our population, the civil war we experienced will look cute compare to this, millions will die, economy will cripple, outside forces will loot the country and at the end, we will suffer the impact, ask those that experienced the civil war.
pls brother, revolution is not the answer to our problems.
I av experienced a school riot where students want to change the status quo, it didn't end well and we that are in our final could not graduate that year.
I am disappointed that Sowore with all his intellect could stoop so low

Why dont you use your head and think for a second? Nigeria has hundreds of thousands of police, Army, Navy and Airforce who are all armed. How do you think someone like Sowore, who doesn't even own a catapult, will overthrow the government of Nigeria? How can someone who is unarmed be fighting war? Revolution is for those who are armed, not those who are just talking, like Sowore.

If Sowore has no arms and is calling for revolution, then the case against him only comes down to "talking". What it means is that the DSS is chasing Sowore around based on his words, and not his deeds.

In Nigeria, we already have several armed groups killing people daily. Why is the DSS then so concerned about someone who is just talking? The DSS have nothing better to do? It's all rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Executed In Indonesia Buried In Anambra. THROW BACK / Is Dimeji Bankole Married? / Buhari Is Too Weak IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.