Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution (6930 Views)

I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / I See Violent Revolution In Nigeria / Unbowed And Unbroken: TIB Members Visit Defiant Sowore In DSS Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by wirinet(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
DMerciful:
IBB did not carry a coup against a democratically elected govt, he overthrew an illegitimate govt so that is technically not a coup. Only Nzeogwu and Bubu in Nigeria history overthrew democratically elected govts and Nzeogwu is no more so Bubu needs to pay for his treason!
You are simply trying to dig yourselve out of a hole. You are now twisting the very definition of a coup to suit your hatred for just one man. If you term Buhari's 6 odd month's stint as military head of State as an illegitimate government, then what will you say of decree 24 of 1999 otherwise known as the 1999 constitution given by Abdulsalam Abubakar? Is it a legitimate document? Was the government of OBJ and others since then legitimate governments?

What of Gowon that created 12 states, Obasanjo that created 19 states, IBB that created 21 states and Abacha 36 states, are all the states illegitimate?

Even the government of Shagari was imposed by Obasanjo, an illegitimate government according to you. Can the Shagari government then be considered legitimate?

3 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:
You see now that paid social media miscreants are not that sophisticated.

Apparently, you people posted this same video on You Tube today, and that's why you are using it as evidence here.

All of you and your Oga's will fail. The rule of law will triumph and democracy shall win

Lmao the video has long been already all over Twitter so is not fresh.

You are simply being emotionally clueless at this point cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by adekolaelect(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:
OBEY THE RULE OF LAW[color=#006600][/color][/size][size=8pt]

OK to free sowore so your bad wishes for the country can be manifested quickly ? You clamoured for the release of KANU he was release and ran away.you clamoured for the released of syhiat elsakizaki .you are now clamouring for the release of Sowore who declared revolution now .Tell us who wishes good for the country out of those three people yet you are their supporters ?? You are an Enemy withing which I know you will be jailed with them one day . why do you give craziness an apartment in your upstair ?? If you die on this definitely you are on the wrong part bcs loving you country and families is among the sign of good faith .

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
duncun:
Haha we've been here for long to know you, you will soon jump on a Biafra thread. Tell your buhari to stop killing unarmed civilians. The houses they burnt in Anambra are owned by hard working civilians why cause them pain.

Okay oo nwokem. ya so gi kwete ya so gi ekwetela . If you think i am one of those who go around bashing your biafra suite yourself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by DMerciful(m): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
According to IBB, all military regime are frauds however the person that overthrew a democratically elected govt subverted the wishes of the people to choose who govern them. Cant you see the damage state creation has caused by Illegitimate govts? When midwest was to be created, it was through a referendum but just 1 military man will just suspend constitution and do whatever he likes and you're here glorifying them especially Bubu. If it's a decent country like US, you'll pay for your treason no matter how long!
wirinet:

You are simply trying to dig yourselve out of a hole. You are now twisting the very definition of a coup to suit your hatred for just one man. If you term Buhari's 6 odd month's stint as military head of State as an illegitimate government, then what will you say of decree 24 of 1999 otherwise known as the 1999 constitution given by Abdulsalam Abubakar? Is it a legitimate document? Was the government of OBJ and others since then legitimate governments?

What of Gowon that created 12 states, Obasanjo that created 19 states, IBB that created 21 states and Abacha 36 states, are all the states illegitimate?

Even the government of Shagari was imposed by Obasanjo, an illegitimate government according to you. Can the Shagari government then be considered legitimate?
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by fk001(m): 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Let me help here.

Buhari spoke in Hausa that day and his exact words were "kare jini, biri jini", which is a daily Hausa proverb which means "it’s going be a fight to the finish like when two big animals fight"

He was talking about the elections and that it would be a tough one between both candidates.

I speak and understand much of Hausa so I know. And if you don't believe me then go ahead and ask an Hausa man for its interpretation rather than believing anything you are told. That nonsensical rumour began with Reuban Abati who chose to mislead people like you with lies.

Abati deliberately lied when he tried to interpret it.

Kare jini, biri jini has nothing to do with dogs or baboon or even blood.
a

May God bless you for this post.

You are one of the wisest and intellectual on nairaland

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
fk001:

a

May God bless you for this post.

You are one of the wisest and intellectual on nairaland

God bless you too brother
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by idid: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
Yeye man justifying impunity, lawlessness and wickedness. I have nothing to say to you than to warn you that we will do everything possible as concerned citizens to take our country back from people like you and your paid bosses who have hijacked it from the rule of law that people voted for. If you want impunity, you might as well plan your own coup and start arresting journalists anyhow without court trial.

Just Obey the rule of law or go and find another country

adekolaelect:
OK to free sowore so your bad wishes for the country can be manifested quickly ? You clamoured for the release of KANU he was release and ran away.you clamoured for the released of syhiat elsakizaki .you are now clamouring for the release of Sowore who declared revolution now .Tell us who wishes good for the country out of those three people yet you are their supporters ?? You are an Enemy withing which I know you will be jailed with them one day . why do you give craziness an apartment in your upstair ?? If you die on this definitely you are on the wrong part bcs loving you country and families is among the sign of good faith .

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 8:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:
Yeye man justifying impunity, lawlessness and wickedness. I have nothing to say to you than to warn you that we will do everything possible as concerned citizens to take our country back from people like you and your paid bosses who have hijacked it from the rule of law that people voted for. If you want impunity, you might as well plan your own coup and start arresting journalists anyhow without court trial.

Okay cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by adekolaelect(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:

it is in other way round you the one feeling heat which I know will last you more than century.your opinion is not count bcs you among the bad eegs. You are always in sad mod ,their is no more free money for you lazy big for nothing people .Nigeria will proper either you like it or not and later later you will do as your Bose's do by running away and relocating to any other country that can accommodate your act of impunity .mi d you the land boarder is closed simply because of you terrorists people hiding to do evils and later come out to fault government for what you intensionally did.

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by adekolaelect(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:

it is in other way round you the one feeling heat which I know will last you more than century.your opinion is not count bcs you are among the bad eegs. You are always in sad mod ,their is no more free money for you lazy big for nothing people .Nigeria will proper either you like it or not and later later you will do as your Bose's do by running away and relocating to any other country that can accommodate your act of impunity .mi d you the land boarder is closed simply because of you terrorists people hiding to do evils and later come out to fault government for what you intensionally did.

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by Hoephase: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
Any idea how much op was paid; he has been on this since 1:25 pm?
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hoephase:
Any idea how much op was paid; he has been on this since 1:25 pm?

Just keeping a busy mind. Nobody needs to pay me anything in order to be chatty. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by theDEVILisHERE: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

True most of the noise makers are too young to know the implications. You say you want a better Nigeria yet are calling for a revolution that would set you back 20 or so years and leave you a country dependent on aid and hand outs. They really do not think.

Nigeria is heading for dissolution, revolution or not

it is fake and expired, toxic to the world and must be dissolved

nothing can stop this
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

Nigeria is heading for dissolution, revolution or not

it is fake and expired, toxic to the world and must be dissolved

nothing can stop this

Okay grin

*Sips wine*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by idid: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
See this bolo, go and sit down jor you no sabi anything.
Follow rule of law and ask your bosses to do same, you are speaking English.
If you want a better future, fight for it now, don't let any lawless DSS rascal confuse you. Nigeria is not theirs.

adekolaelect:
it is in other way round you the one feeling heat which I know will last you more than century.your opinion is not count bcs you are among the bad eegs. You are always in sad mod ,their is no more free money for you lazy big for nothing people .Nigeria will proper either you like it or not and later later you will do as your Bose's do by running away and relocating to any other country that can accommodate your act of impunity .mi d you the land boarder is closed simply because of you terrorists people hiding to do evils and later come out to fault government for what you intensionally did.

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by voltron14: 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
The truth is that too many kids litter Nairaland.

I said this a while back that no government would stand arms akimbo and wait for a dissident to bring down its authority.

Sowore acted like a bad loser especially as only a few months before, he had contested for the position of president at the polls.

As proven by his television interviews, his aim was to force a change of government totally.
His means was through civil unrest perhaps with the hope that a military coup might take place as a way to foster peace which would have been shattered by his act of civil unrest.

Gauging the mood of the people, he would have known Nigerians were already suffering from lethargy from Boko haram issues, as they were being contained, it moved to Biafra issues, as that was being managed, it moved to another round of elections - drama.

Nigerians were tired of drama.

To make things worse, he was seen in the company of an individual who also had embarked on a campaign to bring down the government just days prior to embarking his own 'revolution'.

Much as Sowore is a likeable character, he got onboard a one way bus to detention.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
voltron14:

I said this a while back that no government would stand arms akimbo and wait for a dissident to bring down its authority.

Sowore acted like a bad loser especially as only a few months before, he had contested for the position of president at the polls.

As proven by his television interviews, his aim was to force a change of government totally.
His means was through civil unrest perhaps with the hope that a military coup might take place as a way to foster peace which would have been shattered by his act of civil unrest.

Gauging the mood of the people, he would have known Nigerians were already suffering from lethargy from Boko haram issues, as they were being contained, it moved to Biafra issues, as that was being managed, it moved to another round of elections - drama.

To make things worse, he was seen in the company of an individual who also had embarked on a campaign to bring down the government just days prior to embarking his own 'revolution'.

Much as Sowore is a likeable character, he got onboard a one way bus to detention.

Emphasis on ONE WAY BUS TO DETENTION cheesy

Apt.

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by theDEVILisHERE: 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Okay grin

*Sips wine*

When I see people fighting to "save" Nigga area I see irredeemable clowns who are going to be buried along with a dead corpse

when a product is expired it gives u signs,
continue making use of such product and suffer and eventually die
....common sense

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

When I see people fighting to "save" Nigga area I see irredeemable clowns who are going to be buried along with a dead corpse

when a product is expired it gives u signs,
continue making use of such product and suffer and eventually die
....common sense

Okay cheesy cheesy

*Sips more wine*

3 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by theDEVILisHERE: 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
ColonelEmeka:

Okay cheesy cheesy

*Sips more wine*

the world is experiencing a paradigm shift
All Artificial things are being phased out
What anyone wants is irrelevant
Nature is restoring back things to default setting
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by idid: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
You are the old and enlightened one, can you tell us what the rule of law means and why it is difficult to strictly adhere to it.

Thanks

voltron14:

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by ColonelEmeka: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
theDEVILisHERE:

the world is experiencing a paradigm shift
All Artificial things are being phased out
What anyone wants is irrelevant
Nature is restoring back things to default setting

Okay cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Sips some more wine and puffs a cigar*

Care to join me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by voltron14: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:
You are the old and enlightened one, can you tell us what the rule of law means and why it is difficult to strictly adhere to it.

Thanks

Thanks but you flatter.

For treason there is no bail.

Regardless, the DSS has shown time and time again, that matters of national security would not be treated with kidsglove.

Sowore should know better.

1 Like

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by idid: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
So national security supersedes the rule of law, is that your point?

voltron14:

Thanks but you flatter.

For treason there is no bail.

Regardless, the DSS has shown time and time again, that matters of national security would not be treated with kidsglove.

Sowore should know better.
Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by voltron14: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
idid:
So national security supersedes the rule of law, is that your point?

Everywhere in the world.

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by idid: 12:00am On Dec 17, 2019
Okay, so who determines national security?

And pls don't say everywhere in the World. No where in Europe does national security sit over the rule of law.

And apart from illegal Guatanamo bay, tell of me terrorists caught by America that is tried through the media and by state agencies without legal interpretation.

Are security apparatuses not constituents of the law? You people want democracy but asking for stupid gangster laws that will trample upon people's individual right.

2 Likes

Re: The Videos That Got Sowore In Trouble. He Calls For Violent Revolution by edoairways: 1:45am On Dec 17, 2019
Buhari Media Crew una well done. After watching Falana's interview on tvc considering this accusations by op, I have come to a conclusion that they wouldn't relent to tarnish Sowore's image

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emir Of Gumel Blesses SDP Presidemtial Candidate, Adewole Adebayo / new pictures of ondo state ThisGlob e.com / Heineken Lokpobiri: NNPCL Is Responsible For Refinery Renovations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.