Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,279 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) (5420 Views)

Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. / How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

i am destroying the fake news and fake product you are trying to sell to mumu boys

when last did you gold dig a rich woman
Where did you meet her
how did you walk up to her
and

How did you meet a prganant woman
How dd you walk up to her and toast her

this are questions i need you to answer

you must be a follower and user of your product so that others might believe you
YOU SHALL GET YOUR ANSWERS.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
REDLORD1:

YOU SHALL GET YOUR ANSWERS.

fake guru answers, answer you will imagine to sell mumu boys product

1 Like

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

No its not fake
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2019
REDLORD1:

No its not fake

indeed!

1 Like

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

Point out place i asked anyone to buy redpills from me in nairaland
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

indeed!
Point out the place i asked anyone to buy redpills from me in nairaland
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
REDLORD1:

Point out the place i asked anyone to buy redpills from me in nairaland

that is your mission just like others here

1 Like

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
lilwetdick:

that is your mission just like others here
Thats not my mission. You judge too quickly Now you can't point out where i've been selling redpills
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by ubunja(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
REDLORD1:

I have just one monicker and its Redlord2.
you can save the lies for someone without a brain. Anyways, it's good you have matured. Now you can grow your brand the real way like a real man. Through hard work.

2 Likes

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Defenderalert(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
you can save the lies for someone without a brain. Anyways, it's good you have matured. Now you can grow your brand the real way like a real man. Through hard work.

If you had a brain you wont be "wifelessly bitter" at 70. Muhehehehehe. Kikikikiki. Papirugbo.

1 Like

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Defenderalert(m): 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
ubunja:
kudos. You have come a long way from plagiarising the Miseducations.
Good for you. Nice piece.

Lazy ass Gold digging gigolos are bitter when they grow old and broke. You should have used your youth with wisdom. Now see how screwed up your miserable life is.

2 Likes

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 6:51am On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:
Check all my threads, you won't see any fake comments. Redlord2 is enough for me
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by ubunja(m): 6:56am On Dec 22, 2019
REDLORD1:

Check all my threads, you won't see any fake comments. Redlord2 is enough for me
now that we have got the unpleasantries out of the way, we should do a collabo or crossover of sorts.

1 Like

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2019
REDLORD1:
Being a bad boy does not necessarily mean you should go about stealing, killing and fighting. But a bad boy is that confident guy who is not swayed by a woman's beauty, fame, wealth or glory. A bad boy is already free from the shackles of the pvssy and is now in control of his heart and d!ck.
i supposed to sell this piece of redpill writing on amazon, okadabooks or gumtree and make huge amount of money but i will love to put it here.
Bring beer and some slots for us to drink and fvck as i show you how to gold dig a rich woman whether online or offline this xmas season!
Alright guys let's get started and gold dig some rich holes.
Now remember that a woman will always be a woman. Never ever fall in love so easily with a woman. What they want from you is 100% of your heart and 100% of your money.
But the pregnant woman is already a different kind of woman. What she just want from you now is 100% of your d!ck. She wants to get fvcked crazily by this time.
Scientifically, the sexual urge and body heat of women reaches its peak when they are pregnant. During this time, they have been abandoned by their husbands. No one is watching if they are cheating by this time and no one cares if they cheat by this time. And their husbands usually seex starve them during this time, giving them huge amounts of cash to take care of themselves.
So this women crave for fresh raw d!ck this time coz they know they can't get pregnant again even if they fvck for nine months.
So this is what we are taking advantage of.
Rich ladies would readily take care of any male or female who can suck, lick and fvck their pvssy to orgasm.
If you know how this pregs are hungry for seex, you will start hanging around them.
But my warning to you is that you should not hit a woman whose husband has used magun on.
Give that lady her d!ck and let her give you your money.
In part II of this writeup, I will show you how to gold dig unmarried ladies and rich widows.
so you are a useless golddigger who brings nothing to the table. Mtcheeew
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2019
Defenderalert:

Lazy ass Gold digging gigolos are bitter when they grow old and broke. You should have used your youth with wisdom. Now see how screwed up your miserable life is.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Ultimategeneral: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2019
This guy might be right. I do get these smiles and compliments from married and sometimes pregnant ladies. I don't know what they see in me? But there is this married lady, that do come to my house (family house) in the guise of seeing my mum or sister, last last na she and me go end up discussing late in the night.
despite my trying to avoid them cuz i don't do married ladies.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by jackals(f): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
Defenderalert:

Man, what's your problem with ubunja sef? Is this jealousy or what? The guy isn't even validating your stupidity
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by jackals(f): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ultimategeneral:
This guy might be right. I do get these smiles and compliments from married and sometimes pregnant ladies. I don't know what they see in me? But there is this married lady, that do come to my house (family house) in the guise of seeing my mum or sister, last last na she and me go end up discussing late in the night.
despite my trying to avoid them cuz i don't do married ladies.

You must be good looking
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by ubunja(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

that they can be bad boys

they can Bleep a rich girl

they can Bleep a pregnant woman

many of the boys here even you know that you will never Bleep a rich girl or Bleep a pregnant woman

you are just a dreamer, selling fake dreams to boys here
Don't contradict Yourself. Remember this thread from you?

lilwetdick:
MR EAZI IS A GOLD DIGGER

ME EAZI has been dating Temi Otedola for how many years now and he has not even think of breaking up, that is the problem with poor boys in relationship, they always act like they dont have option, if MR EAZI was dating chinedu sister (nkechi) down the street of okoko, he for don chop mouth and run commot

MR EAZI has become temi submissive servant and slave, you see that is the magic of having a rich girl friend, you have no place to go, you cant offend her and cheat because the day you do that, that will be the end of all financial juice, Mr EAZI knows that and wont risk that because the moment he tries to misbehave, he becomes an upcoming artist struggling to make ends meet

Like wise we have female gold-digger samewise we have men gold-diggers.

i can swear on my Goat, that if all the alpha men and mgtow on nairaland get a rich gf like Temi, they will become her submissive and loyal slave. i know it is their dream but it is a pity that it cant happen.... so continue dreaming

Danke

(if you like read, if you like no read, wetin concern me)

So by this your thread alone, a man can get a rich woman. Dont bother replying back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:

Don't contradict Yourself. Remember this thread from you?

So by this your thread alone, a man can get a rich woman. Dont bother replying back.

i think you just came back from the mental home

another seller of fake dreams

soon they will start selling books to mumu boys

creating unreal dreams to mumu boys

the difference between mumu boys your preach to daily and MR eazi is that MR eazi has a talent, he is popular and can attract those women based on him been an artist.

the boys here are talent-less, broke, depressed, virgins and dreamers, they cant even ask access to where rich woman are

atleast for pregnant women, they can just go to the hospital on the day pregnant women are doing ante natal care and apply for fucking position just like you and the op do. grin

3 Likes

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by ubunja(m): 3:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

i think you just came back from the mental home

another seller of fake dreams

soon they will start selling books to mumu boys

creating unreal dreams to mumu boys

the difference between mumu boys your preach to daily and MR eazi is that MR eazi has a talent, he is popular and can attract those women based on him been an artist.

the boys here are talent-less, broke, depressed, virgins and dreamers, they cant even ask access to where rich woman are

atleast for pregnant women, they can just go to the hospital on the day pregnant women are doing ante natal care and apply for fucking position just like you and the op do. grin

I told you not to bother replying. Learn to listen.

2 Likes

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by IAMBlesssed(f): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
ijesuoboikxp1:
So nairaland is now been use for scam now is like the mod did not see this thread abi....
Nairaland is now for Yahoo format, when will Nigeria change.

I wonder oo. This is really shocking..
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:
I told you not to bother replying. Learn to listen.

i guess you are the one who registered me on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by ubunja(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

i guess you are the one who registered me on nairaland
you see how you struggle to take instruction? That's why you can't imagine a man from NL getting a rich woman because just cause to you it seems impossible to work out in your head you think it's also impossible for other men to work out. The day you stop and listen will be the day you learn something new.

1 Like

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:
you see how you struggle to take instruction? That's why you can't imagine a man from NL getting a rich woman because just cause to you it seems impossible to work out in your head you think it's also impossible for other men to work out. The day you stop and listen will be the day you learn something new.

Go sleep, who you be?

i think you are high on your drugs..no time to argue with an ignoramus like you.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by ubunja(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

Go sleep, who you be?

i think you are high on your drugs..no time to argue with an ignoramus like you.
it always ends with insults with you people doesn't it? I wonder why.

1 Like

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by ubunja(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
ijesuoboikxp1:
So nairaland is now been use for scam now is like the mod did not see this thread abi....
Nairaland is now for Yahoo format, when will Nigeria change.
settle down. Female gold diggers been doing this since time immemorial. When men do it the shouting begins... Smh

4 Likes

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:
it always ends with insults with you people doesn't it? I wonder why.
like say you no dey insult people
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by ubunja(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

like say you no dey insult people
just quote me insulting another moniker and we talk about it.

1 Like

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:
just quote me insulting another moniker and we talk about it.

then i guess you need to start reading all your comments again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? / Get Her Begging Desperately To Make Love To Her / What Do U Guys Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.