Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) (5422 Views)

Don't Gold Dig A Man You Don't Want To Settle Down With / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: How Women Gold Dig You. / How Bad Is Cherubim And Seraphim Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by ubunja(m): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

then i guess you need to start reading all your comments again.
next.

1 Like

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:
next.
next.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:
so you are a useless golddigger who brings nothing to the table. Mtcheeew
Wrong
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:
now that we have got the unpleasantries out of the way, we should do a collabo or crossover of sorts.
Signed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
REDLORD1:

Wrong
so of what use is a redpiller to a woman?

and don't tell me dick.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:

and don't tell me dick.

to lick, suck and Bleep rich and pregnant women pussy grin grin grin
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 5:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:

and don't tell me dick.
Women are of different types such as the pregnant ones, virgins, unmarried, prostitutes, rich, poor, etc.
They all hunger for different things from a redpiller. For instance, a pregnant woman needs dick, a virgin needs love and protection, etc.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Martinez39(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:
just quote me insulting another moniker and we talk about it.
Seems you are still living rent free in the head of Defenderalert (aka Lilwetd!ck). Never knew Ubunja Derangement Syndrome is a long lasting disorder. grin

1 Like

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

that's a waste of time and resources
In that case, the stepford wife wannabe redpill white women can have him
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
REDLORD1:

Women are of different types such as the pregnant ones, virgins, unmarried, prostitutes, rich, poor, etc.
They all hunger for different things from a redpiller. For instance, a pregnant woman needs dick, a virgin needs love and protection, etc.
what do you think a woman like me will want from a redpiller then?
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:
what do you think a woman like me will want from a redpiller then?
Validation, Love and attention and to change a redpiller from who he is.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
REDLORD1:

naaaaahhhh!!!!!!, what i want is more than enough money and freedom to spoil me rotten, i need a polysaccharide patriach, not a broke redpiller with nothing to offer.

i have learnt to accept my limitations. i cannot change anyone but myself. i dont want to mold a man. i am not his mother
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
nothing more disgusting than a broke repiller or a redpiler without job.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:
naaaaahhhh!!!!!!, what i want is more than enough money and freedom to spoil me rotten, i need a polysaccharide patriach, not a broke redpiller with nothing to offer.

i have learnt to accept my limitations. i cannot anyone but myself. i dont want to mold a man. i am not his mother
A true redpiller is never broke. He has many streams of income and lives a joyous life of freedom.
He receives money he didn't work for.
He lives like a King
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

Wrong
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
REDLORD1:

A true redpiller is never broke. He has many streams of income and lives a joyous life of freedom.
He lives like a King

apparently a true redpiller is a scammer that lives through fucking women.

is that not a male prostitute

inconclusion, how many nigerian men live a joyous life of freedom espcially in a country where they cant get job and where many men stilll live with their parent even though some of them are 27-40 years
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

apparently a true redpiller is a scammer that lives through fucking women.

is that not a male prostitute

inconclusion, how many nigerian men live a joyous life of freedom espcially in a country where they cant get job and where many men stilll live with their parent even though some of them are 27-40 years
A Redpiller lives by fucking woman and is a male prostitute? YOU ARE WRONG
Its obvious you lack redpills.
Redpillers never chase after a woman. Women come chasing after him for their specific reasons.
A Woman can empty her husband's bank account just to gain the validation and attention of a redpiller. She buys him gifts, help him with his daily activities just to get what she wants.
A redpiller gains a lot of benefits from women even without fucking or pleasing them.
Thats the power of a redpiller.
Women are nothing
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
REDLORD1:

A Redpiller lives by fucking woman and is a male prostitute? Its obvious you lack redpills.
Redpillers never chase after a woman. Women come chasing after him for their specific reasons.
A Woman can empty her husband's bank account just to gain the validation and attention of a redpiller. She buys him gifts, help him with his daily activities just to get what she wants.
A redpiller gains a lot of benefits from women even without fucking them.
Thats the power of a redpiller.
Women are nothing

in the highlighted, so a redpiller job is to leeche off women and not to create his own wealth

if the redpiller is not broke why does he need a woman to empty her husband bank account for him?
is the redpiller not just a gigolo a lazy man that sleep with easy women for their money

also so redpiller sleep with other people's wife, is it that they have no power to find their own mate?

according to redpillers, women are nothing but in many of your epistles, you guys have written how women are the gateway to reproduction

women are nothing but day in and day out, your fellow redpiller complain and cry about women here on romance and family section

how come women are nothing and you guys know to create redpill threads upon threads on ways to see their pants

if women are nothing, why bother about them?
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

in the highlighted, so a redpiller job is to leeche off women and not to create his own wealth

if the redpiller is not broke why does he need a woman to empty her husband bank account for him?
is the redpiller not just a gigolo a lazy man that sleep with easy women for their money

also so redpiller sleep with other people's wife, is it that they have no power to find their own mate?

according to redpillers, women are nothing but in many of your epistles, you guys have written how women are the gateway to reproduction

women are nothing but day in and day out, your fellow redpiller complain and cry about women here on romance and family section

how come women are nothing and you guys know to create redpill threads upon threads on ways to see their pants

We redpillers create threads to save men from the SHACKLES OF THE PVSSY and from the MANIPULATIONS AND TRAPS brought to us by the HEARTLESS WOMAN
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Digmygold: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:
just quote me insulting another moniker and we talk about it.

Hoihoihoi. Did your mother not teach you that light will always outshine darkness. For your mind you don free to continue with your miseduGAY.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

Mention my fellow redpillers you claim to be complaining and crying about women
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Digmygold: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

REDLORD1 is Ubunja. This thing has daughters I seriously pity their lives.

Please dont waste your time on a jobless gigolo who is too old to keep gigoloing. Na sugar daddy remain. Kikikikiki.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
Digmygold:

REDLORD1 is Ubunja. This thing has daughters I seriously pity their lives.

Please dont waste your time on a jobless gigolo who is too old to keep gigoloing. Na sugar daddy remain. Kikikikiki.
You said that i am ubunja. What makes you think so?
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by ubunja(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Men who want to be gold diggers and enjoy women's money will always make use of the advice given no matter who opposes it. I've been saying for a while now that even the Miseducations will soon be branching into male gold digging. And it might be that the next batch of those writeups will have one or two essays on that.

Male Gold Digging is the future. Only the men who evolve with the times will survive female empowerment. But Men still looking to be Providers while women are fast gaining their own money will find themselves in a tight spot very soon.

Adapt or Die. That's evolution. Survival of the Fittest.

1 Like

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Adasun(m): 8:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:
Men who want to be gold diggers and enjoy women's money will always make use of the advice given no matter who opposes it. I've been saying for a while now that even the Miseducations will soon be branching into male gold digging. And it might be that the next batch of those writeups will have one or two essays on that.

Male Gold Digging is the future. Only the men who evolve with the times will survive female empowerment. But Men still looking to be Providers while women are fast gaining their own money will find themselves in a tight spot very soon.

Adapt or Die. That's evolution. Survival of the Fittest.
very spot on.women are really getting da mular dis days.their account hardly runs dry self

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by ubunja(m): 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Adasun:
very spot on.women are really getting da mular dis days.their account hardly runs dry self
it's crazy I tell you. This side if you watch the rush hour traffic to and from work, by far the new latest car models are driven by young women, while men almost always drive some second hand barely new car. These young ladies "have arrived" and it's about time we though about how to separate them from their money...

3 Likes

Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Omar09(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
REDLORD1:

I didn't see this reply coming. Even I am stunned.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Omar09(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2019
lilwetdick:

Just so we are cleared on the bolded, anyone who complains of women are not redpill. Redpill is a movement created to enlighten men that the pussy is not worth spending your cash on. You wanna buy your girl a gift buy it because you want to and not because she manipulated you to buy. It is to enlighten on us never to spend an amount part with. This doesn't apply to women alone but every aspect of one's life. It teaches us to accord respect to whom respect is due. A man who has a working relationship has no use for the redpill and tbh this redpill movement has benefited the women as much as men (women who reason).
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
REDLORD1:

He lives like a King
this redpill thing is a pipedream at best
have a good life.
i am not interested
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:
have a good life.
i am not interested
You are not interested of what?
Who wants you to be interested.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by REDLORD1: 9:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
funmisticqueen:
have a good life.
i am not interested
No one cares if you will be interested.
Re: How Bad Boys Gold Dig Rich Women This Xmas Season[UPDATED) by Adasun(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
ubunja:
it's crazy I tell you. This side if you watch the rush hour traffic to and from work, by far the new latest car models are driven by young women, while men almost always drive some second hand barely new car. These young ladies "have arrived" and it's about time we though about how to separate them from their money...
when i became consciouse of these in my skul,i concluded dat it is da men dat was spending on them,if not,hw are they getting dis money.dis ladies are also greedy o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Narrate Scary Encounters With Women Who Slept Over / What's Your Ideal Partner / Ladies, Would You Marry The Only Son In The Family Of Five And Last Born?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.