Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado - NYSC (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado (93853 Views)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 7:41pm On Dec 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:
U are struggling to hard to lie m defend ur fellow afonjas.

All he wrote is true as regards yoruba land, I didnt know today, my father lived in Ibadan n my mum grew up in Lagos, They told me these decades ago
Why would I lie? I am not even Yoruba. But I have lived in the Southwest for years. And this story you are peddling here does not make sense.

Your father lived in Ibadan and your mum in Lagos...and so what? What does that have to do with anything?

I also have relatives that have lived in Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Abeokuta etc before I was even born, sef. They left their own region and came to the South on business, and ended up staying here.

The own experiences are vastly different from the stories you have been recycling here.

In my own experience, once Yoruba people know you don't speak their language or you are not one of them, they switch to English or pidgin.

In fact, in Lagos most of the Yorubas there include too many English words inside their conversations when speaking to their friends and families, and you can even follow the subject of their gist, if you open your ears wide enough.

I have been to Ladipo market and Alaba market to buy spare parts, several times and I often see the traders speaking Igbo to their staff and friends even when a customer is there, who cannot understand their language.

Do I get offended? No. Do I say the Igbo are discriminating against me or are hostile? No! So why should such a thing be used to label an entire ethnic group as unfriendly?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:
Did I ever offer to tell u the meaning of gidado in yoruba language? Are u well sir?

Yoruba people answer the name Gidado, the meaning is irrelevant
No you did not. But you have been carrying e-placard, by cutting and pasting Facebook accounts of people that bear Gidado, as if they sent you on a personal crusade to help them clarify their identity. sad

So you don't even know the meaning of the name, neither do you know their ancestry, and you are insisting that they are Yoruba?

Hehehe....wonders shall never cease! cheesy So this is how you go round making noise about things you know nothing about??! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2019
imam07:
if i dont have a friend bearing gidado, i will not be here arguing
Do you know the history of your friend's ancestry, or his family lineage, that you are here arguing about it??

Is his family compound in the village called Gidado?? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
dokie:

Dont feel too bad about it, for that bias towards the igbos is almost unavoidable, and it doesn't mean yorubas are bad. It will take a very magnanimous people not to have a negative bias towards the igbos.

Igboland does not have many "strangers" living amongst them. As a result, the few that show up are treated quite warmly and are appreciated. On the flip side, igbos have infiltrated every nook and cranny of the nigerian state in large numbers, competing aggressively with the locals and doing even better than many of the locals in their own lands. Add that to the fact that an average igbo person has a high sense of self pride or confidence (which is usually perceived as arrogance), and you will understand why there is that animosity towards the igbos everywhere in nigeria including the South South part of the country.

That is our lot as igbos. Let's live with it.

In your village not Igboland.

I don't know why people will carry their village settings and be offloading here media space.

Your village and state is now Igboland.

Move and see thousands of strangers residing here.

I hate village be lies.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
AmuDimpka:
Tiwa surname is Savage
Banky surname is Wellington
We have Yoruba bearing Santos , Fernandez, Williams , Brown etc

These are yoruba...don't mind that guy, tribalism has made him stupid ..
Their histories can easily be traced as they are descendants of freed slave returnees with Brazilian roots, and Saro families in Lagos. sad

In fact, there is a whole area of Lagos Island known as Brazilian quarters. It is still there. The history of such families is well known and documented. So stop being shallow.... undecided

Use Google and educate yourself, before people start laughing at your ignorance! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2019
ScotMisile:

Or they wasted the sperm of your years in few seconds.
Lol
This is bomb

1 Like

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

those that served at Nnewi can prove me right. what's lies there?
do you base in East?

You are a pure lie.
I pray God redeem your soul.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

I didn't just served there I tour all the East states. from afikpo south and North, abakaliki in Ebonyi

mbaise and nekede in IMO

nsukka orba to be precise (gburugburu home land), Abia state

my ppa was at Akaboukwu town at the back of St. Mary. don't be a m0ron

Another lie from pit of hell.

Moreover your another Moniker is Adebowale or something like that..

You haven't changed..

sorry
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

I don't remember telling anyone the class I belong to, you called me a racist, nationalist and tribalist na your palava. it's no tribalism when your kinsmen who have never step out of their villages say thrash about Oshogbo and ogbomosho dem never visit, dummy? but it's when someone that stayed in Anambra for 1½ yr to state what he observed

this erroneous aberration will not change my obvious facts about Anambra I posted earlier

I give no damn about your blabbing

You well noted and a liar.

I have engaged your other moniker with a Yoruba name before....You became unnecessarily angry.

Today you back with same lies..
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Myhusband(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You well noted and a liar.

I have engaged your other moniker with a Yoruba name before....You became unnecessarily angry.

Today you back with same lies..

a nonentity will be a nonentity. stick to your birth cert

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Myhusband(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Another lie from pit of hell.

Moreover your another Moniker is Adebowale or something like that..

You haven't changed..

sorry

quite hilarious. you people won't cease to amuse me with whatever thing you call me

call me Danladi and chukwudi all you like, it won't deterred me from speaking out the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

a nonentity will be a nonentity. stick to your birth cert

Exactly same Moniker but I will soon expose the whole Yorubaland and her characters here.

Will even add pictures....let me not just exhaust my patience again on you

Imagine creating a new Moniker to further continue same lies again.

Yari::::ba..
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Myhusband(m): 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You are a pure lie.
I pray God redeem your soul.

seems they just release this one from prison grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Myhusband(m): 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:

Exactly same Moniker but I will soon expose the whole Yorubaland and her characters here.

Will even add pictures....let me not just exhaust my patience again on you

Imagine creating a new Moniker to further continue same lies again.

Yari::::ba..
[/s]

that's how one dummy like you called me helinus, anything that will reinstate you dummies common sense is all OK by me

village clowns everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

seems they just release this one from prison grin

Don't we will soon know how sowore and awolowo fared in prison.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

that's how one dummy like you called me helinus, anything that will reinstate you dummies common sense is all OK by me

village clowns everywhere

I don't need to prove anything but a single line of Statement sold your Identity away.

You same old liar
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

don't forget to include how Ojukwu disguise and left your ancestors to their fate

how your leaders who are to be aggressive to the way herdsmen kill and rape your kinswomen, will rather cry and organise fast&prayer

dummy

Adebowale you well noted..

In voice of FFK - Shady and Unreliable.

You created another account for lies.

same lies that ended Awolowo life

1 Like

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:
[s][/s]

your believe that I give a damn about your ignorance amuse me

like how will I give a fvck to what a nonentity like you think about me? your blackmail will stop nothing. we are here gidigba to reinstate common sense in dummies like you

God save you from brown roof.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Myhusband(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Adebowale you well noted..

In voice of FFK - Shady and Unreliable.

You created another account for lies.

same lies that ended Awolowo life

waiting for you to call me ojukwu OK. after all your kinsman once called me helineus. anything to reinstate you people common sense is welcome by me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

you gat anything else to say dummy?

you're just bent on exhibiting foolishness for free

May God liberate you from brown roof.
Heeeeeeeeee as old as you are.
You still doing this...

How about your old Moniker Adebowale
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

waiting for you to call me ojukwu OK. after all your kinsman once called me helineus. anything to reinstate you people common sense is welcome by me

You characters are well known from ogbomosho
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by imam07: 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Do you know the history of your friend's ancestry, or his family lineage, that you are here arguing about it??

Is his family compound in the village called Gidado?? shocked
everyone have history one or the other. Whatever history they have, they gidado i know is a yoruba. And they have compound in a yoruba land. Mustapha is now a Christian and refused to change his name. So because he refused to change his name, u will say he is not a Christian because he had a Muslim history.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

Adebowale89.........Lolzzzzzz

May you not end like Awolowo Sha

lolzz
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Myhusband(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

May God liberate you from brown roof.

Heeeeeeeeee as old as you are.

You still doing this...

How about your old Moniker Adebowale

because babies like you open different account here means everyone does?

please can you pack your watery brain together and quit disgracing yourself here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

because babies like you open different account here means everyone does?

please can you pack your watery brain together and quit disgracing yourself here

He is even lying.

I now agree and strongly hold the view that you have lying tendencies
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Myhusband(m): 9:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Adebowale89.........Lolzzzzzz

May you not end like Awolowo Sha

lolzz

Adebowale89 turned to a celebrity in the hand of baby like you. na his moniker turned to what you now memorise?

it's on record that cramming can revive someone lost senses. so you're on the right channel to be cramming people's monikers here so far it will bring back your lost senses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Myhusband:

Adebowale89 turned to a celebrity in the hand of baby like you. na his moniker turned to what you now memorise?

it's on record that cramming can revive someone lost senses. so you're on the right channel to be cramming people's monikers here so far it will bring back your lost senses

Lol....crap and crap.

We know you and your old Moniker well.

May the Grace of God visit and liberate your soul.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.