Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent (6595 Views)

Why Did Jesus Tell His Disciples To Buy Sword? / Why Did Jesus Call His Disciples Little Children? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 3:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ken4Christ:

Which Bible are you reading. Jesus didn't run. Rather the soldiers that came to arrest him fell down as soon as he identified himself.

John 18:3-8
3 Judas then, having received a band of men and officers from the chief priests and Pharisees, cometh thither with lanterns and torches and weapons.

4 Jesus therefore, knowing all things that should come upon him, went forth, and said unto them, Whom seek ye?

5 They answered him, Jesus of Nazareth. Jesus saith unto them, I am he. And Judas also, which betrayed him, stood with them.

6 As soon then as he had said unto them, I am he, THEY WENT BACKWARD, AND FELL TO THE GROUND.

7 Then asked he them again, Whom seek ye? And they said, Jesus of Nazareth.

8 Jesus answered, I have told you that I am he: if therefore ye seek me, let these go their way:

Jesus killed pass Boko Haram, ISIS, ISWAP and others combined together

The deaths cause by Jesus are as follows;
https://www.nairaland.com/5581199/meek-jesus-vs-cruel-jesus
https://www.nairaland.com/5581305/after-moses-joshua-continues-terror
https://www.nairaland.com/5581249/punishment-not-following-jesus-god
https://www.nairaland.com/5581156/untold-stories-bible-tell-us
https://www.nairaland.com/5581273/terrific-jesus-commands-moses-kill
https://www.nairaland.com/5583033/more-terror-lord-jesus
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by Ken4Christ: 8:14am On Dec 21, 2019
AntiChristian:

Jesus killed pass Boko Haram, ISIS, ISWAP and others combined together

The deaths cause by Jesus are as follows;
https://www.nairaland.com/5581199/meek-jesus-vs-cruel-jesus
https://www.nairaland.com/5581305/after-moses-joshua-continues-terror
https://www.nairaland.com/5581249/punishment-not-following-jesus-god
https://www.nairaland.com/5581156/untold-stories-bible-tell-us
https://www.nairaland.com/5581273/terrific-jesus-commands-moses-kill
https://www.nairaland.com/5583033/more-terror-lord-jesus

You are making mockery of your Saviour. Is this the way you mock your father? He died on the cross just for you. But those who reject the offer will face judgment. The choice is yours. Keep mocking and prepare to cry for the rest of your life in a burning flame. When you get there, you will curse the day your mother gave birth to you.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2019
Ken4Christ:

You are making mockery of your Saviour. Is this the way you mock your father? He died on the cross just for you. But those who reject the offer will face judgment. The choice is yours. Keep mocking and prepare to cry for the rest of your life in a burning flame. When you get there, you will curse the day your mother gave birth to you.

Abeg! My God no dey die! Very soon you will die like your god too! My God created death and will kill death not otherwise!
My father didn't claim he was God.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by fortran12: 11:43am On Dec 22, 2019
AntiChristian:

No! firstly they never sought permission to enter someone's compound!
Secondly, he told them to untie the colt without permission!

What is this? Two count charge! lawyers would find more!
Invasion of privacy, Theft,...
also
First Jesus was popular amongst the people there, and also the houses they built then there was no compound, it shows Jesus knows the unseen just as its written in your quran. Just as he said it happened, who else has that power except God, Mohammed could not even do any miracle
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 9:31am On Dec 24, 2019
fortran12:

also
First Jesus was popular amongst the people there, and also the houses they built then there was no compound, it shows Jesus knows the unseen just as its written in your quran. Just as he said it happened, who else has that power except God, Mohammed could not even do any miracle

Popularity should not get in one's head for one to forget decorum.
Even if the President do something like this, it's you guys that will start war on Social media.
Jesus know the unseen but he still doesn't know the hour of judgement day. What does he know?
Type on Google "The miracles of Muhammad"
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by fortran12: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2019
AntiChristian:

Popularity should not get in one's head for one to forget decorum.
Even if the President do something like this, it's you guys that will start war on Social media.
Jesus know the unseen but he still doesn't know the hour of judgement day. What does he know?
Type on Google "The miracles of Muhammad"

Mohammed has no miracles according to the Quran. Now can you see you have no case against Jesus.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
fortran12:

Mohammed has no miracles according to the Quran. Now can you see you have no case against Jesus.

You Christians are the same. Miracle peddlers!
Even false prophets can do miracles so your miracle theory is useless!

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by fortran12: 11:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
AntiChristian:

You Christians are the same. Miracle peddlers!
Even false prophets can do miracles so your miracle theory is useless!

Matthew 24:24
For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Once there is original there will always be fake. So if there are false miracles, the originals exist. But the point is that Mohammed didn't do any.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2019
fortran12:

Once there is original there will always be fake. So if there are false miracles, the originals exist. But the point is that Mohammed didn't do any.

Since you love miracles than salvation. Muhammad brought salvation without blood! No father needs to kill any son!
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by fortran12: 12:16am On Dec 25, 2019
AntiChristian:

Since you love miracles than salvation. Muhammad brought salvation without blood! No father needs to kill any son!
Show me reference he brought salvation. Am waiting.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 7:14am On Dec 25, 2019
fortran12:
Show me reference he brought salvation. Am waiting.
Read Al-Bayyinah i.e. Qur'an 98
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by fortran12: 2:31am On May 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Read Al-Bayyinah i.e. Qur'an 98

In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

1. Those who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture, and the Polytheists, were not apart, until the Clear Evidence came to them.

2. A messenger from God reciting purified scripts.

3. In them are valuable writings.

4. Those who were given the Scripture did not splinter, except after the Clear Evidence came to them.

5. They were commanded only to worship God, devoting their faith to Him alone, and to practice regular prayer, and to give alms. That is the upright religion.

6. Those who disbelieve among the People of the Scripture, and the Polytheists, will be in the Fire of Hell, where they will abide forever. These are the worst of creatures.

7. As for those who believe and lead a righteous life—these are the best of creatures.

8. Their reward is with their Lord: Gardens of Eternity beneath which rivers flow, where they will abide forever. God is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. That is for whoever fears His Lord.

so is this salvation? In the case of Jesus everyone was a sinner and he died (he literally brought salvation) for sin. So u belive in him to be saved

1 Like

Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 7:24am On May 03, 2020
fortran12:

In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

1. Those who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture, and the Polytheists, were not apart, until the Clear Evidence came to them.

2. A messenger from God reciting purified scripts.

3. In them are valuable writings.

4. Those who were given the Scripture did not splinter, except after the Clear Evidence came to them.

5. They were commanded only to worship God, devoting their faith to Him alone, and to practice regular prayer, and to give alms. That is the upright religion.

6. Those who disbelieve among the People of the Scripture, and the Polytheists, will be in the Fire of Hell, where they will abide forever. These are the worst of creatures.

7. As for those who believe and lead a righteous life—these are the best of creatures.

8. Their reward is with their Lord: Gardens of Eternity beneath which rivers flow, where they will abide forever. God is pleased with them, and they are pleased with Him. That is for whoever fears His Lord.

so is this salvation? In the case of Jesus everyone was a sinner and he died (he literally brought salvation) for sin. So u belive in him to be saved

Verse 5 is our ticket to salvation! This is what all Prophets preached from Noah to Jesus and Muhammad. May the peace and blessings of Allah be on them all.

My God no dey die, not to talk of dying for his creations to be saved.

My God no dey born pikin. Only animals/ Spirits do this.

A God can't be circumcised, suck breast milk and even be born vaginally by His creation making God have a mother!

Bye!
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by sagenaija: 8:16am On May 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VUNOzLeWOU
Adnan Rashid Blasts Allah and Muhammad for Affirming the Bible!
By: Acts17Apologetics

Allah and Muhammad claimed that the Bible affirms the Quran, which means that Adnan was accidentally rebuking his own god and prophet for their methodology.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by fortran12: 11:44am On May 03, 2020
AntiChristian:

Verse 5 is our ticket to salvation! This is what all Prophets preached from Noah to Jesus and Muhammad. May the peace and blessings of Allah be on them all.

My God no dey die, not to talk of dying for his creations to be saved.

My God no dey born pikin. Only animals/ Spirits do this.

A God can't be circumcised, suck breast milk and even be born vaginally by His creation making God have a mother!

Bye!

Does the worship of God involve killing non believers? This is what your prophet did. If he did these and he is claiming to be worshiping the God of Jesus then clearly he is lying.
the god you claim to have has 2 arms on his right side, does not have one eye is schizophrenic , he needs to have sex with the inhabitants of heaven to have a child, no one has ever seen him before. He is more like the figment of mohammed's imagination
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 11:20am On May 04, 2020
fortran12:

Does the worship of God involve killing non believers? This is what your prophet did. If he did these and he is claiming to be worshiping the God of Jesus then clearly he is lying.
Do you Know how many non-believers Moses, Joshua, Samson, etc killed in the Old testament for Jehovah?

Was Jehovah lying too? Hypocrite!

fortran12:

The god you claim to have has 2 arms on his right side, does not have one eye is schizophrenic , he needs to have sex with the inhabitants of heaven to have a child, no one has ever seen him before. He is more like the figment of mohammed's imagination

Is your own God armless?
Does He have one eye?

Hypocrisy is when you refuse to remove the plank in your eye but try to remove from others.

How does your Jehovah look like? I heard he drank tea from Pastor Adeboye's tea cup?

Has He eaten your own Akpu too?
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by fortran12: 11:49am On May 04, 2020
AntiChristian:

Do you Know how many non-believers Moses, Joshua, Samson, etc killed in the Old testament for Jehovah?

Was Jehovah lying too? Hypocrite!

Is your own God armless?
Does He have one eye?

Hypocrisy is when you refuse to remove the plank in your eye but try to remove from others.

How does your Jehovah look like? I heard he drank tea from Pastor Adeboye's tea cup?

Has He eaten your own Akpu too?

You are mentioning Samson and Moses whn we are talking about Jesus. Jesus is the reason for Christianity not Samson or Moses. Jesus never killed any one and Christians live by his standards not by Samson or Moses'
Jesus brought salvation not Samson or Moses so you can't compare the two. We can compare between Jesus n your prophet(whom you claim brought salvation) and as u can see its like night and day. Your man killed and enslaved hundreds for sex.

God is a spirit its only in spirit form you can see him therefore you cannot see him whilst you in the physical form. Allah on the other hand was described as a monster by your prophet. According to him allah is not a spirit, he was not created he has a shape etc etc. Yet no one has ever seen him not even his beloved prophet mohammed. It seems allah is just the prophet's imaginary friend who he was taking to when he was in the cave
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 10:31am On May 05, 2020
fortran12:

You are mentioning Samson and Moses whn we are talking about Jesus. Jesus is the reason for Christianity not Samson or Moses. Jesus never killed any one and Christians live by his standards not by Samson or Moses'

Deuteronomy chapter 18, verse 18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. Moses is like Jesus. So Moses killed Jesus too killed.

Jehovah commanded Moses, Joshua to kill people and to do other things! So blame Moses, Samson, Joshua and Jehovah first.
Everyone saved in the OT are not Christians. So Christianity is not the basic of being saved!

fortran12:
Jesus brought salvation not Samson or Moses so you can't compare the two. We can compare between Jesus n your prophet(whom you claim brought salvation) and as u can see its like night and day. Your man killed and enslaved hundreds for sex.

Where was salvation before Jesus? Did Jehovah forget a means for His people to be saved?

And don't tell me your God uses a different method of saving to the people in the OT and then another method to the people of NT. This is not fair!
Your God dey change saving method!

fortran12:
God is a spirit its only in spirit form you can see him therefore you cannot see him whilst you in the physical form. Allah on the other hand was described as a monster by your prophet. According to him allah is not a spirit, he was not created he has a shape etc etc. Yet no one has ever seen him not even his beloved prophet mohammed. It seems allah is just the prophet's imaginary friend who he was taking to when he was in the cave

Jinn and God can't be of the same form! The God I worship is not a spirit! Your God is a spirit Stop showing us your folly here. Allah created the spirits(jinn) and the humans. If your God is a spirit, then Allah created him too.

No one can see Allaah.
But Moses and others saw Jehovah!

Have you seen Jehovah before? Tell us how He looks like please?
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by fortran12: 11:29am On May 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Deuteronomy chapter 18, verse 18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. Moses is like Jesus. So Moses killed Jesus too killed.

Jehovah commanded Moses, Joshua to kill people and to do other things! So blame Moses, Samson, Joshua and Jehovah first.
Everyone saved in the OT are not Christians. So Christianity is not the basic of being saved!

Where was salvation before Jesus? Did Jehovah forget a means for His people to be saved?

And don't tell me your God uses a different method of saving to the people in the OT and then another method to the people of NT. This is not fair!
Your God dey change saving method!

Jinn and God can't be of the same form! The God I worship is not a spirit! Your God is a spirit Stop showing us your folly here. Allah created the spirits(jinn) and the humans. If your God is a spirit, then Allah created him too.

No one can see Allaah.
But Moses and others saw Jehovah!

Have you seen Jehovah before? Tell us how He looks like please?

What are you saying? The verse you quoted was about was talking about Jesus. Jesus did not kill if you have evidence bring it.
The old Testament people did not have salvation that is why they kept sacrificing animals to atone for their sins until Jesus came as the final sacrifice to end all sacrifices relating to sin.
There was no salvation before Jesus as i have explained above. People had to sacrifice to cover their sins. Jesus came to cleanse from sin. Jesus was the plan all along the lambs etc are just types and shadows of the lamb of God that was to end sin. Just as John the Baptist mentioned Jesus as the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.
There are only 2 forms spirit and physical. All jinns are spirit but not all spirits are jinnn. Its logic

1 Like

Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by SharonLoveth(f): 12:12pm On May 05, 2020
That's a perspective from your ignorance of the truth.

The owners knew Jesus, but they didn't know the disciples. So their reaction proved that what Jesus did was not without their consent, and must have been an arrangement between them.

Only someone like you who have no knowledge of such arrangement can misinterpret it to be a theft.

So don't involve the owners in your exibition of your ignorance, for they are not with you on this.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

1 Like

Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by SharonLoveth(f): 12:16pm On May 05, 2020
fortran12:

See how you're disgracing yourself @AntiChristian, to learn you won't learn grin

What are you saying? The verse you quoted was about was talking about Jesus. Jesus did not kill if you have evidence bring it.
The old Testament people did not have salvation that is why they kept sacrificing animals to atone for their sins until Jesus came as the final sacrifice to end all sacrifices relating to sin.
There was no salvation before Jesus as i have explained above. People had to sacrifice to cover their sins. Jesus came to cleanse from sin. Jesus was the plan all along the lambs etc are just types and shadows of the lamb of God that was to end sin. Just as John the Baptist mentioned Jesus as the lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world.
There are only 2 forms spirit and physical. All jinns are spirit but not all spirits are jinnn. Its logic

1 Like

Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 6:40am On May 09, 2020
fortran12:

Jesus of the Bible did not kill while he was on Earth you're right. But while he was with his father, He killed several running to millions in conjunction with his father in the old testament. Maybe that's why his father sentenced him to death by hanging I don't know who wrote that story Sha!

There is Allaah and what Allaah created.

Allaah is separate from everything He created and is unlike them in anyway!

Creations include the Humans, Angels, Jinns, other living and non-living things!

Among those we can't see even with the best microscope are the Jinns! Allaah is not a Jinn. Satan is.

So Allaah is not describable with any of the form of his creations whether human, Jinn, Angel, etc.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by sagenaija: 7:32am On May 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus of the Bible did not kill while he was on Earth you're right. But while he was with his father, He killed several running to millions in conjunction with his father in the old testament. Maybe that's why his father sentenced him to death by hanging I don't know who wrote that story Sha!

Creations include the Humans, Angels, Jinns, other living and non-living things!

Among those we can't see even with the best microscope are the Jinns! Allaah is not a Jinn. Satan is.

So Allaah is not describable with any of the form of his creations whether human, Jinn, Angel, etc.

Your logic is twisted. That is why you keep running from one end to the other. That should show you what islam does to people's brains. It NEVER makes them reason rationally.

See you here saying Allah is not describable with any of the form of his creations. This is simply your opinion. The Koran says otherwise. Did the koran not say that Allah has two (2) RIGHT hands?

You Moslems just run with your IMAGINED idea of what islam is. In the process you deny even your Allah, Mohamed and islam as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by fortran12: 10:00am On May 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

Prove Jesus n God killed millions or dont mention again.
You are grasping straws with your allah created angels etc. There are 2 categories, physical (visible) and spiritual (invisible). God is a spirit thats is why you cnt see him, same as angels etc, that does not mean they are of the same type. Just as single cell organisms and man. Man is more complex, so you cant compare man with amoeba etc although they are both physical creations.
allah on the other hand does not exist cos he is neither physical or spiritual. if he does what form does he take. Note there are only 2 forms.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 11:06am On May 09, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Your logic is twisted. That is why you keep running from one end to the other. That should show you what islam does to people's brains. It NEVER makes them reason rationally.

So much of someone who believes in three in one God, where one can die....
The belief that a father could sentence his son to death by crucifixion for the other creations his father created is the most irrational myth ever spread on earth!

sagenaija:
See you here saying Allah is not describable with any of the form of his creations. This is simply your opinion. The Koran says otherwise. Did the koran not say that Allah has two (2) RIGHT hands?

Some lower animals has hands! Some higher animals have hand. Humans have hand. Jinns/Spirits may have hands!
Allaah says he has hands but His hand is not like the hands of His creations! We still don't describe Him with his creations!
You could have requested for an elucidation instead of exhibiting your Islamophobia on my mention.

sagenaija:
You Moslems just run with your IMAGINED idea of what islam is. In the process you deny even your Allah, Mohamed and islam as a whole.

How? Stop this ignorance! The best names and attributes are for Allaah.

Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, as a warrior wakes from the stupor of wine. Psalm 78:65
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 11:53am On May 09, 2020
fortran12:

Prove Jesus n God killed millions or dont mention again.
You are grasping straws with your allah created angels etc. There are 2 categories, physical (visible) and spiritual (invisible). God is a spirit thats is why you cnt see him, same as angels etc, that does not mean they are of the same type. Just as single cell organisms and man. Man is more complex, so you cant compare man with amoeba etc although they are both physical creations.
allah on the other hand does not exist cos he is neither physical or spiritual. if he does what form does he take. Note there are only 2 forms.

Jesus was with God from the begining. And He orderd many masacres to Moses and others in the OT.

OK can angels, spirits see Jehovah?

Can they fly around/over Him?

The form of Allaah's existence is unkown to us.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by deolumike(m): 12:17pm On May 09, 2020
Hi pal!

I appreciate the fact that you are taking your time to read this mail. Please I want you to take everything discussed in it seriously, because this is an issue that comes from the depth of my heart which I feel pressed to share with you. It’s about your life and the after-life, where you stand with God.

There’s no question about the fact that every human on earth is born into a world of troubles caused by sin, and we continue in sin just as we met it, consequently this has continued to cause untold hardship and injustice in the world and has given the devil a hold on everyone.
Fortunately, in spite of the fact that we all have gone astray from God, God still looked for a way to reconcile us to Himself.

Atonement of blood was needed for this reconciliation because without the shedding of blood, there couldn’t be forgiveness of sins. That is why Jesus laid down his life by His death on the cross. You might want to ask “why Jesus?” it had to be Jesus because His blood was pure and without blemish. He was sinless. Only His blood could accomplish what the blood of rams and bulls could not do.
Now that the work of salvation has been perfected by Jesus, all you need to do is repent, confess and forsake your sins, admit Jesus into your life and believe in Him. You then become a child of God and you have eternal life in you. It is written “as many that received Him, to them gave He the power to become the sons (daughters) of God, even to them that believe on His name” John 1:12. Another portion of scripture says all that believe in the Lord will never be ashamed.

I ‘ld also want you to know that the scripture says it’s only through Jesus that we can reach the throne of God. John 14:6. You can look up the Bible for yourself. The Bible goes further to say that “he that believes in the Son (Jesus) has everlasting life, and he that does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him” John 3:36.

So that you can escape the tribulation and destruction that shall come at the end of the world and the eternal damnation after this life. You need to surrender your life to Christ. No matter how wicked or bad you think your sins are, He said he will forgive you.

I counsel you, my dear friend, to repent today so that you may have eternal life with Christ.
If you have decided to give repent and give your life to Christ, please pray this short prayer.

Oh God, i thank you for sending Jesus to die for my sins
i repent from all my sins and ask for your forgiveness. Give me the grace to walk with you in holiness and grant me eternal life in Jesus name. Amen.
Welcome aboard. You are now a child of God. Please locate a bible-believing fellowship or church and worship there with other children of God.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by fortran12: 12:41pm On May 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus was with God from the begining. And He orderd many masacres to Moses and others in the OT.

OK can angels, spirits see Jehovah?

Can they fly around/over Him?

The form of Allaah's existence is unkown to us.

Show me the reference dont just type anything. Send reference that God just ordered Moses to start killing like Mohammed did. Mohammed did without any cause.he is always the aggressor. Looting raping and killing.
If his form is unknown it means he does not exist. Imaginations are not spiritual and are not physical. Allah is the same as an imagination neither physical nor spiritual. He does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by AntiChristian: 2:02pm On May 09, 2020
fortran12:

Show me the reference dont just type anything. Send reference that God just ordered Moses to start killing like Mohammed did. Mohammed did without any cause.he is always the aggressor. Looting raping and killing.
If his form is unknown it means he does not exist. Imaginations are not spiritual and are not physical. Allah is the same as an imagination neither physical nor spiritual. He does not exist.

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

And there are many more verses if you need more.

Secondly, just because something is unknown doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The cure for Coronavirus is unknown but we know it exists though we haven't detected it yet.

There was a time when the phone you are holding doesn't exist. But now it does.

So your theory has failed. So answer my questions.

Can Angels and spirit see God since they are of the same make up?

Since your God is known how does He look like?
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by fortran12: 3:02pm On May 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

Secondly, just because something is unknown doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The cure for Coronavirus is unknown but we know it exists though we haven't detected it yet.

Stop cherry picking parts and tell the whole story.
In islam allah gave Mohammad a command to fight people. Jesus never had such a command.
Jesus said " come unto me all you that are heavy labored and i will give you rest" . did Mohammed ever mention anything related or close?
Stop defending this violent man.
The cure for corona is going to be made from physical things so your corona illustration does not relate.
In this world there are 2 states: visible and invisible , physical and spiritual. There is no 3rd state. Its like in physics objects can only be static or in motion there is no 3rd state cos it will make no sense. All spiritual beings can see themselves. Spirits can see physical things and not vice versa. Allah is neither physical nor a spirit. He does not exist.
See the critical analysis i have given you. You can't disprove it.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by fortran12: 3:05pm On May 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

17-18

[quote author=AntiChristian post=89357612]

Stop cherry picking parts and tell the whole story.
In islam allah gave Mohammad a command to fight people. Jesus never had such a command.
Jesus said " come unto me all you that are heavy labored and i will give you rest" . did Mohammed ever mention anything related or close?
Stop defending this violent man.
The cure for corona is going to be made from physical things so your corona illustration does not relate.
In this world there are 2 states: visible and invisible , physical and spiritual. There is no 3rd state. Its like in physics objects can only be static or in motion there is no 3rd state cos it will make no sense. All spiritual beings can see themselves. Spirits can see physical things and not vice versa. Allah is neither physical nor a spirit. He does not exist.
See the critical analysis i have given you. You can't disprove it.
Re: Jesus Told His Disciples To Take A Donkey And Colt Without The Owner's Consent by sagenaija: 8:37pm On May 09, 2020
AntiChristian:

So much of someone who believes in three in one God, where one can die....
The belief that a father could sentence his son to death by crucifixion for the other creations his father created is the most irrational myth ever spread on earth!
But Allah said he would use disbelievers to pay for the sins of Moslems. What does that tell you if not substitution?

Jehovah gave one perfect sacrifice - the Lamb of God - for the sins of the world. And he resurrected him when his work was done.
Allah on the other hand wants to sacrifice millions of disbelievers to save his slaves. How does that measure up with you? Which is more irrational?
AntiChristian:

Some lower animals has hands! Some higher animals have hand. Humans have hand. Jinns/Spirits may have hands!
Allah says he has hands but His hand is not like the hands of His creations! We still don't describe Him with his creations!
You said:
So Allah is not describable with any of the form of his creations whether Jinn, Angel, etc
Yet you see Allah describing himself in his creatures form. Are you thinking about what you are writing?
If you choose not to describe him in his creatures form does that preclude the fact that Allah himself has done do?
Do you see why i talked about you guys NEVER being rational?

Again, you simply have your own IDEA of Islam different from what Islam's books actually portray. And you've chosen to run with your 'whitewashed' Islam.
smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Testimonies Are Welcome Here From Christians Only. / What Does Catching A Tortoise In A Dream Signifies / Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.