Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate (2615 Views)

Abia Tribunal Annuls Election Of Emeka Nnamani, Bars APGA From Re-run / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige / Jonathan Favoured To Win $5mil Mo Ibrahim Prize For African Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by fstranger: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2010
igbobuigbo:

We took our destiny in our own hands 40 years or so ago. Awo colluded with the North to twart everything.

And you won't be doing that again, I guess
BTW, "to prevent someone from doing something that they want to do," is defined as 'thwart,' not twart. You m-o-r-o-n!
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by jason12345: 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^^

he is one of those few yorubas that has hausa ancestry! so, do not mind him
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by bkbabe97y(m): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2010
igbobuigbo:

The point is that you guys deny the truth in public such as saying you did not vote for Obasanjo in 2003. Jealous of whom?

BTW read my posts above showing that you guys did vote for Obj in 2003.

"You guys"? Lololol. Ima let that slide. U just keep showing the typical Ibo paranoia!

Anyways, I dont know who voted for who but from what I seen on NL, and read on here, Yorubas villify OBJ just as much as anyone else and did not vote for him blindly like Ibos woulda done if he was one of theirs!
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by OAM4J: 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2010
igbobuigbo:

On the contrary Tinubu is the one making propaganda because deep down he will support no extra money for oil states. Only Ondo is different. I am still trying to get the news about the law suit filed by northern and many of the southwestern states. If the south west goes regional, it is good for the SE and others. You will lose eventually at the federal level. grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahaah  grin grin grin grin grin Do you know the ratio of the federal allocation to the Internal Generated revenue of Lagos State?

How many times do I have to tell you that the SW is not competing with anyone at the federal nor interested in who is competing with who?. We are only interested in TRUE FEDERALISM.
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by bkbabe97y(m): 10:29pm On Nov 28, 2010
fstranger:

And you won't be doing that again, I guess
BTW, "to prevent someone from doing something that they want to do," is defined as 'thwart,' not twart. You m-o-r-o-n!

Hahahahahahahahaha.lol

Not to diss nobody, but why is it that most Ibos on here always come off as either stark Illiterates of half-educated fellows?
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by jason12345: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2010
OAM4J:

hahahahahaah  grin grin grin grin grin Do you know the ratio of the federal allocation to the Internal Generated revenue of Lagos State?

How many times do I have to tell you that the SW is not competing with anyone at the federal nor interested in who is competing with who?. We are only interested in TRUE FEDERALISM.

I THINK SO TOO!!! from the comments on nl and newspapers.
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by Blazay(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2010
jason12345:

^^^

he is one of those few yorubas that has hausa ancestry! so, do not mind him

Like MKO Abiola.
Boy, this Nairaland of a place is so addictive.
Too many clowns proliferating I tell ya.

Say what? cheesy
No shi+++ t!!!

grin grin grin

I don die o.

Or one with a Yoruba ancestry like '[b][size=16pt]Bad[/size][/b]amosi Babangida' from Ogun state.
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by igbobuigbo: 10:40pm On Nov 28, 2010
OAM4J and Jason:

The SW is not competing with anyone at the fed level, yet Tinubu is forming parties (from AD to AC to ACN) and projecting a presidential candidate to compete with Jonathan. You guys are full of amazement with your hypocrisy.

It is not that you do not want the presidency. It is because you know you cannot have it in the nearest future having had it for 8 years a few years back. So stop massaging your ego.
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by fstranger: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2010
Blazay:

Like MKO Abiola.
Boy, this Nairaland of a place is so addictive.
Too many clowns proliferating I tell ya.

Say what? cheesy
No shi+++ t!!!

grin grin grin

I don die o.

Or one with a Yoruba ancestry like '[b][size=16pt]Bad[/size][/b]amosi Babangida'.

Don't get it!
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by Omenani(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2010
bk.babe and fstranger see Igbo names and their mouths start watering.
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by Blazay(m): 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2010
fstranger:

Don't get it!

Because you never pay attention.
Meaning, sometimes you cannot tell the difference between an Hausa man and a Yoruba man.
God help Ndi-Igbos. grin
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by jason12345: 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2010
Blazay:

Meaning, sometimes you cannot tell the difference between an Hausa man and a Yoruba man.
God help Ndi-Igbos. grin
grin grin grin grin

this guy is crazy, i swear! grin
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by fstranger: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2010
Blazay:

God help Ndi-Igbos. grin
Not my fault, I have ADHD

Omenani:

Dude, I don't care about Igbo names, I only react when I see IBO names!
geddit?
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by Blazay(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2010
OAM4J:

Agreed! Why then do you want to lick the backside of the North again, so you'll have a SE president in 2015.
Imagine how beautiful it will be, if for instance all SE states are in APGA instead of being in the Northern infested PDP.

About time the SS and SE retake their destinies in their hand.

Because the Northern backides smell waaay better than the Western backsides. Never mind the conduit pipe called "Jonathan". Anyone who has smelle/licked OBJ's backside will never forget the taste or the smell.  A small price to pay I tell ya. Ndi-Igbo had better keep licking it till they get what they want. That is the only way out. The West has stolen to its heart's content and has enriched itself meaningfully. Besides, without OBJ, the post-colonial "AWO" behind the scenes, the West ceases to be relevant. Atiku knows all these. The common Nigerian does not. So let me help you all out a little.

Forget the South-South. Not one single politically-astute individual can be presented from that area. All drunks and highly timid and unexposed. Look at GEJ for example. Is that the best they could do? They need first have their own indigenous 'Biafra' experience through MEND to be able to make the necessary sacrifices worthy of the Presidential initiation rites.

Give the South-South another10 years after the Ndi-Igbos, whose blood, sweat and tears are all over Nigeria. . . .and hungry enough to suck some Northern major cor*ks(oko mallahs) to that effect. Yoruba has had their turn. MKO paid that price. wink

Gba be.
O ku rin merin.
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by fstranger: 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2010
^^^

You are definitely Yoruba
Now everything makes sense;remember "sometimes you cannot tell the difference between an Hausa man and a Yoruba man."

Wow!
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by OAM4J: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2010
igbobuigbo:

OAM4J and Jason:

The SW is not competing with anyone at the fed level, yet Tinubu is forming parties (from AD to AC to ACN) and projecting a presidential candidate to compete with Jonathan. You guys are full of amazement with your hypocrisy.

It is not that you do not want the presidency. It is because you know you cannot have it in the nearest future having had it for 8 years a few years back. So stop massaging your ego.

Which one do you want me to believe now? Are we forming a party to contest against Jonathan or we are not contesting because we know we cannot have the presidency in the near future?

Anyway let me tell you what we are doing - Protecting our interest! And the earlier Ndigbos and other Southern regions learn how to do that the better, cos the North is doing exactly that too.

At least now everyone know that ACN and the West is a force to reckon with. And we will use our influence only to our own advantage. That is real Politics!
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by igbobuigbo: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2010
OAM4J:

Which one do you want me to believe now? Are we forming a party to contest against Jonathan or we are not contesting because we know we cannot have the presidency in the near future? 

Anyway let me tell you what we are doing - Protecting our interest! And the earlier Ndigbos and other Southern regions learn how to do that the better, cos the North is doing exactly that too.

At least now everyone know that ACN and the West is a force to reckon with. And we will use our influence only to our own advantage. That is real Politics!

So how does your response above explain your claim that you are not interested in the presidency? Igbos are supporting Atiku to get a VP position that will easily shove them into the presidency in 2015 (or 2019) That is igbo interest. Other Igbos are rooting for Jonathan for the same reason, except that there will be no immediate VP position for the Igbo under Jonathan. Are these not enough to call protection of interest? Note that Jonathan is not losing sleep over ACN because it is not a force to reckon with. They will fail woefully in 2011.
Re: Nnamani, Soludo, Ekweremadu Favoured As Atikus's Running Mate by bkbabe97y(m): 2:33am On Dec 03, 2010
Omenani:

Sure!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES / Gej Is A Man With Divisive Character Rig Yourself In And Face WAR, Dr. Junaid / Washington DC Airport Roof Leaking Water- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.