Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience (916 Views)

Rate my plan to get green card / “if You’re Looking To Marry, Stay Away From Ladies Below The Age Of 25” / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2020
ladies seems to like married men a lot. they throw seductive advances at married men. they wanna frolic with these married men. they throw green lights at these married men. maybe because of the rumours that they heard of, perhaps they have had experience about how married men takes care of single ladies better than single guys. people don't know this, married men get a lot of advances than they think. ladies just throw themselves at married men. why? is it because of the financial security that comes with a married man? especially if he is young and getting it. have you ever been seduced by a lady as a married man? how did you take control of the situation? did you shag her? to teach her a lessoncheesy. how often do you get sexual advances from ladies? share your experience.

married men only. single guys, married ladies need not to comment.

lalasticlala. make sure commenters adhere strictly to the rule. let's go to front page.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by Nostradamus1: 8:42am On Jan 10, 2020
hmmmmm nonsense and ashewo

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 10, 2020
Well, pardon me... because you said only married men should comment.

But I just wanna take this space to talk about a matter more important than the one you've raised.

And that is... Imes, the end of days and beginning of new ones is coming soon and he can arrive at any blessed time.

And we await his coming grin

Again, don't take it personal please. Imes is that important. Just read and pass. Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:56am On Jan 10, 2020
That's an almost everyday experience for me. Anyways,it's all about the " BENJAMIN'S " not because they like married men.
Re: Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by donbachi(m): 9:09am On Jan 10, 2020
Was at mbaise yesterday for a burial with my wedding ring on....first 1 came: hi,can i join u?and i said yes..we started talking.babe say make i give am my number..second 1 came: my love dem don serve u?and i said yes.wetin i see na plate full of fried meats with a bottle of chilled andre.i come say make i go pee,na so babe bracked,dey ask me if dat oda babe na my babe and i said no.she asked me wen i go leave dia,i tell her say na by 5pm.she hurridly join me come stop 4 owerri town after she don full my ear with gist....she no know sey i be deputy jesus....mind u,na ngwor okpala/etche road i suppose follow with oda cars go back ptown oo...inshot make i try call her sef.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 9:14am On Jan 10, 2020
donbachi:
Was at mbaise yesterday for a burial with my wedding ring on....first 1 came: hi,can i join u?and i said yes..we started talking.babe say make i give am my number..second 1 came: my love dem don serve u?and i said yes.wetin i see na plate full of fried meats with a bottle of chilled andre.i come say make i go pee,na so babe bracked,dey ask me if dat oda babe na my babe and i said no.she asked me wen i go leave dia,i tell her say na by 5pm.she hurridly join me come stop 4 owerri town after she don full my ear with gist....she no know sey i be deputy jesus....mind u,na ngwor okpala/etche road i suppose follow with oda cars go back ptown oo...inshot make i try call her sef.

incomplete storycheesy. did you shag her?
Re: Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 9:15am On Jan 10, 2020
where is lalasiclala?
Re: Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by donbachi(m): 9:16am On Jan 10, 2020
ashewoboy:

incomplete storycheesy. did you shag her?
no oo..u think sey i be ashawo like u...a whole deputy jesus like me.
Re: Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 9:17am On Jan 10, 2020
donbachi:
no oo..u think sey i be ashawo like u...a whole deputy jesus like me.

please get awaycheesy
Re: Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by donbachi(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2020
ashewoboy:

please get awaycheesy
na d truth...i have no reason to cheat on my wife...non of dem worth am.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by yomi007k(m): 9:49am On Jan 10, 2020
donbachi:
na d truth...i have no reason to cheat on my wife...non of dem worth am.
Correct man!

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by nlPoster: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2020
Duh @ topic.

Of course married men get advances from ladies. Why asking the obvious?

It takes Christ to overcome all these lusts and carnality.
Re: Married Men Only: Do You Get Green Light From Ladies? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18, 2020
where is lalasticlala?

(1) (Reply)

Kano Father Gives Conditions To Son’s American Lover / Some One Close To Me Tested Positive To Coronavirus / Indaboski: Checkout AS Roma's Tweet About Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.