Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me (6220 Views)

She's Dating Her Cousin's Husband, It's Eating Me Up / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? / If A Girl Walks Up To A Man And Expresses Her Feelings; Is She Cheap Or Brave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Allsingles: 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2019
Haymaykar:
Hello guys.. These my first time posting something like these here.. please don't mind my grammatical errors...

Am actually 18 yrs and am 6.8ft tall.. Am a cool guy and also a creative guy.. I create graphic designs and also am these kind of person that like finding more about things and try creating my own... But I have a these kind of feelings issues toward hating my self because of my height... Sometimes I feel people (especially girls) might not really wanna be friends with me.. cause at most times when they see me they would feel like they don't want to stand with me cause they feel so intimidated been beside me and these makes me feel so really bad about my self...

And at most times when am far away from my friends (especially when I go to school cause I school in the East but base in Lagos), i hardly Like getting in contact with them and these has made me Lost most of my friends even my besties... I don't know if it that feeling I usually get from people over there or it pride that causes the whole things cause that the way some will see it...

Even at these my age I still find it very difficult to speak with my opposite sex, cause I feel they would all feel the same way to wards me... And these getting really bad to me.. Please Nairalanders I just need some of advice.

I know these all story might sound somehow to someone but please just bear with me and feel my pains..

The worst thing a man can do for himself is to demote himself mentally, physically and emotionally.
I'm a tall guy, I mean I'm 6.5 and i mingle with people.
The best thing is for you to choose your friends, they shouldn't choose you.
Be proud of yourself, be proud of your nature.
Choose the kind of woman you want, there are many ladies out there that want a man like you in height for Relationship or Marriage.
Stop killing your great appearance while many are looking for it.

1 Like

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Liposure: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Instead of worrying over height. Work on ur selfesteem.
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by luminouz(m): 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2019
Lifestone:
The height that most people are looking for !
Na wa o, how would God please mankind

You and who is looking for 6.8ft?

Definitely not me. That's Shaq o Neil level na...

Too much for most men biko
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by luminouz(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bluethong:
Op, you are suffering from low self esteem. I'm a lady and I so much cherish tall guys! Go our there and get yourself a girlfriend.

Are you tall? undecided
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Bluethong: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2019
luminouz:

Are you tall? undecided

Not tall but average so I cherish Tall guys alot.

1 Like

Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by luminouz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2019
Bluethong:

Not tall but average so I cherish Tall guys alot.

Lol@cherish tall guys.

Have a good one.
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Haymaykar(m): 7:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Agent2003:
Go play basketball
I play basketball
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by fineboynl(m): 7:28am On Dec 20, 2019
wow that's almost 7 ft. and it will get worst if you are really slim. but how do you sleep on the bed? the standard bed size is just 6ft.
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by MizzPhoney(f): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2019
If you'll listen to me, don't ever mind any girl saying your height is too much, actually, we love tall guys. Most times, it's just teasing. I'm sorry you feel bad when they do. Next time you are working with a lady and she tells you that, just put your hand on her shoulder, you'll be surprised. Feel good dear, you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Many men are looking for your height, trust me. Work more on keeping fit, walk tall and straight, wear good clothes, flood your timeline with beautiful modeling pictures sef. That is where you should be. Much love Honey.
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2019
tobby20:
Take some molly
Or
Take trams
Or
Take marijuana(not laced)
Or
Take meth
Don't take crack o
Strictly follow word for word
Give dis advice to ur younger brother &see if it makes any sense.
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by tobby20: 3:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
favoryte33:
Give dis advice to ur younger brother &see if it makes any sense.
I know u are depressed
Don't implicate me ooo
Mumu
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by REDLORD1: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
One thing you need to know is that Everyone feels thesame way you do. But they don't show it because they've developed their self-confidence. Start admiring yourself and always have it at the back of your mind that everyone is shy but they've overlooked their shyness anyways. Its a free world! @Haymaykar
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
tobby20:

I know u are depressed
Don't implicate me ooo
Mumu
I'm sure your parents would be regretting y they gave u a good name. U would have been better deposited in d waste bin together with your placenta.*spits*
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by tobby20: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
favoryte33:
I'm sure your parents would be regretting y they gave u a good name. U would have been better deposited in d waste bin together with your placenta.*spits*
At least better than you that was born because of iphone5
Im sure your brother was born because of iphone 6 too
Your mama finna get pregnant again because of 11pro max
I tire for una family , generational iphone problem
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=tobby20 post=85115364]
At least better than you that was born because of iphone5
Im sure your brother was born because of iphone 6 too
Your mama finna get pregnant
I am beginning 2 feel i'm responding 2 a kid.pls,don't do weed anymore.
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by luminouz(m): 9:50am On Dec 22, 2019
MizzPhoney:
If you'll listen to me, don't ever mind any girl saying your height is too much, actually, we love tall guys. Most times, it's just teasing. I'm sorry you feel bad when they do. Next time you are working with a lady and she tells you that, just put your hand on her shoulder, you'll be surprised. Feel good dear, you are fearfully and wonderfully made. Many men are looking for your height, trust me. Work more on keeping fit, walk tall and straight, wear good clothes, flood your timeline with beautiful modeling pictures sef. That is where you should be. Much love Honey.

Awwwwwwnnnnmmm.... Such a nice girl.

Then I checked your profile. You are still new that's why you are still nice. A couple of months and you would be sounding savage,if you're not careful o...
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by tobby20: 3:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=favoryte33 post=85118884][/quote]tell that to the dude banging your mama kpekus
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by MizzPhoney(f): 8:23am On Dec 23, 2019
luminouz:

Awwwwwwnnnnmmm.... Such a nice girl.

Then I checked your profile. You are still new that's why you are still nice. A couple of months and you would be sounding savage,if you're not careful o...

' Oh Well, We'll see won't we?
Re: My Feelings Is Eating Me Up.. Please Help Me by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2019
ikezuora4689:
Lolz I laughed loud when reading your post....make sure you save this your post somewhere so that when you are mature enough you will laugh at your former self..... dude I was the tallest guy in my class then in primary school.....my class mates used to call me general papa of the class even though they are all older than me....I enter jss1 the bullying continues... sometimes I don't like going to school because of the fear of being bullied....after jss3 third tyme I travelled to Lagos to see my brother in University of Lagos State..... I told him my plight...he laughed at me the same way am laughing at you nw.......the nigga repackage my life.... change my hairstyle....dash me alot of clothes and shoes...show me how to dress propaly...... after our break I came back to school all eyes on me....I bang almost all the girls in our school both our sinors then....I still rememberd Vivian a youth corper sent to our school then she didn't escape my trape....both our computer un- married teacher.....so bro life is how you package urself.... You no go dress like say na you suffer pass and expect people to like you... being tall is the best thing that ever happened to me....you will understand this soon
Ashawo

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Have You Been Caught With P*rn Before? Share Your Experience! / I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.