Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile (57080 Views)

I Am So Depressed. I'm A Chronic Stammerer! Please I Need Your Advice. / Many Patients Dying Of Poor Medical Attention - Osagie Ehanire / Help Me Out Am Dying Of Std Which I Don't Know Of. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by LadySarah: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:
Good evening Nairalanders.

I am dying in silence embarassed embarassed

I discovered that I had pile during my secondary School days (2014). I didn't even know this has been on me for long, until I went to defecate with a friend of mine in the bush. Immediately he saw that red flesh coming out on my anus. He shouted "What is this!!". That was when I knew I had PILE.

I told my mum about this. She said she noticed something like that from the day I was given birth to. She said, she didn't keep quiet, and she asked the nurses what was in my anus. The nurses replied that, "it is normal" That it will still leave there. Now, I am in my twenties. This thing is now paining me seriously. In fact , I can't defecate easily.

Please, nurses and doctors in the house, come to my aid.

Note: I noticed that, I ejaculate within 3 to 4 mins during sex. I don't know maybe it's because of the pile?

Also, I have used and inserted some drugs (Anosoid or so, I can't really remember it spelling) recommended by a general hospital doctor yet, this thing is still stubborn. I have also visited Alagbo (herbal). In fact, The money wasted can't just be mentioned.

This night, I discovered the that its now out itself. Since all these while, it has been in, I only feel or see it while defecating.

I can't just imagine what people have been saying. like, "I wont be able to impregnate a lady" and all sorts of things like that.

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

I will appreciate all comments, remedy, solution, cure etc just to get this out of my anus.

Igbos use Scent leaf (Called Nchuanwu)to cure it.Yes the one in the mkt.You will squeeze #50 size every morning dont add water,use a syringe without needle and drop some inside the anus,Also put some of the squeezed leave inside ur anus for at least 7 days.Dontvbe afraid it will be ejected each time you poo.

Maintain a particular time to poo every morning after that sit on warm water that has saltt in it.Repeat morning and Night.

Diet change.Veggies,water .Drink warm water first thing every morning before pooing.Avoid straining in the toilet.Dont joke with them.

Sugar,bread,fizzy drinks and hard swallow , reduce or cut it off completely especially while you do as i listed.

Jogging ,runnng will help tighten the muscles there and increase blood flow for healing.
Give it time and be positive,you will see result soon.

You wont get it out of ur anus but it will go back to its proper position.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Olatunde10(m): 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
Try scent leaf extract called efinrin in Yoruba. Fetch a fresh saint leaf and extract it juice. Drink morning and night
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Olatunde10(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
You're correct Bro. use it as he prescribe.
LadySarah:

Igbos use Scent leaf to cure it.Yes the one in the mkt.You will squeeze #50 size every morning,use a syringe without needle and drop some inside the anus.Also put some of the squeezed leave inside ur anus for at least 7 days.Dontvbe afraid it will be ejected each time you poo.
Maintain a particular time to poo every morning after that sit on warm water that has saltt in it.Repeat morning and Night.

Diet change.Veggies,water .Drink warn water first thing every morning before pooing.
Dont joke with them.Sugar,bread,fizzy drinks and hard swallow , reduce or cut it off completely especially while you do as i listed.

Jogging ,runnng will help tighten the muscles there and increase blood flow for healing.

You wont get it out of ur anus but it will go back to its proper position.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Ellixlimswag(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2019
i have an uncle who prepares the medicine... been long sha dont know if he still does it.. but he makes it like porridge... that year for villa and it seems to work very well.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by webngnews: 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2019
Get treated
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Mkez(m): 4:54pm On Dec 19, 2019
kindly checked out my signature for quick remedies brother. I can't wait you come back here to give testimony. Black seed nutrition is sure for you. the early u reach out to us the better for u.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dotlanre(m): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2019
Any solution given to you about pile must start showing positive effect within 24hrs. This is from my wife to you because she cured someone with it. If someone has already mentioned this name to you( yoruba name is "ewe osepotu"(don't know the english) plus some other things),then don't worry but if non has said this name,mail me to have the details.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Sexyolori(f): 5:11pm On Dec 19, 2019
I feel your plight. please if you are on instagram connect with @therealsabidoctor. he will be of great help.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

I discovered that I had pile during my secondary School days (2014). I didn't even know this has been on me for long, until I went to defecate with a friend of mine in the bush. Immediately he saw that red flesh coming out on my anus. He shouted "What is this!!". That was when I knew I had PILE.

I told my mum about this. She said she noticed something like that from the day I was given birth to. She said, she didn't keep quiet, and she asked the nurses what was in my anus. The nurses replied that, "it is normal" That it will still leave there. Now, I am in my twenties. This thing is now paining me seriously. In fact , I can't defecate easily.

Note: I noticed that, I ejaculate within 3 to 4 mins during sex. I don't know maybe it's because of the pile?

Also, I have used and inserted some drugs (Anosoid or so, I can't really remember it spelling) recommended by a general hospital doctor yet, this thing is still stubborn. I have also visited Alagbo (herbal). In fact, The money wasted can't just be mentioned.

This night, I discovered the that its now out itself. Since all these while, it has been in, I only feel or see it while defecating.

I can't just imagine what people have been saying. like, "I wont be able to impregnate a lady" and all sorts of things like that.

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

I will appreciate all comments, remedy, solution, cure etc just to get this out of my anus.

Go to a teaching hospital n see a doctor
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by dauddy97(m): 5:28pm On Dec 19, 2019
husu:
Sorry bro, I had my own cured in winners chapel rumodomaya PH. I had pile since my childhood. I was stooling blood for more than 30 years. I normally cure it by licking 3 pieces of oranges per day and chew the inside of the oranges. But now its no more there
wao, just 3 oranges per day. I will also put that into consideration. Thanks
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by bigfoot79(m): 5:30pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

The cure is in efinrin + ogogoro juice
Get a handful EFINRIN (I think it is called scent-leave) leaves. Rinse it with clean water and add ogogoro Schnapps to the leaves.
Use the Schnapps to squeeze juice off the leaves.

Drink this concoction as long as your alcohol tolerance level permits

Come back here to thank *me* God when you are healed

I also know cheap and highly effective home remedies for the following:

Low Sperm Count

Stomach Ulcer

Gonorrhea

DM me if interested

2 Likes

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Lemmyo: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
I once had ulcer for years but God healed me. Things i could not eat before now i can eat them.With God nothing is impossible. I'm inviting u to winners chapel, come expecting God to heal u and he will.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by highbee02: 5:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
GraGra247:
Inbox me for free of charge solution.

I'm interested too, pls help
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by highbee02: 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hoephase:
Picture would have helped to ascertain how bad the situation is.

For those of u asking for picture

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by talisman35(m): 6:07pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pile,Yoruba call it AKO JEDI,it can be cure using local medication and in a week it is gone.
If you need my assistance contact me on my mail aktelisman@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Ayodeb(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
All you need is 6 bottles of Superdose for N18k and you will thank me later!!!

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by obicmag(m): 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2019
Inbox me @ obicmag@yahoo.com will tell you what to do.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by archat: 6:16pm On Dec 19, 2019
Chai some people sef grin
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by archat: 6:18pm On Dec 19, 2019
Its heal guy not ill
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 19, 2019
Take daflon with d required dosage

Thank me later!!!
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by talisman35(m): 6:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
It is call AKO JEDI,the symptoms you experience is serious pains ,you will not be able to sit nor stand for long time.I have a local medication you can all hand it will go.
Contact me with this email aktelisman@yahoo.com
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by blesskewe(f): 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:

Pls, help your boy.

Help for wider view .

Mix crude oil and original palm kernel oil. And drink twice daily
I personally asked cuz of u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2019
Hoephase:
Picture would have helped to ascertain how bad the situation is.

Haba, picture of his pile?
You try.

I am sure if he posts it now, you will be the first to say it’s disgusting.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by heilige(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2019
In addition to this you could drink a table spoon of olive oil before or after your meals. This would aid the stool to slide out easily without injuring your shit hole.
This could replace the Anusol

meum:
Consume food with high fibre content to avoid constipated stool. When the stool is constipated it irritates the rectum. Keep using the Anusol suppositories as prescribed.

Forget all those myths about inability to impregnate a woman now or in the future. Unless you have a mistreated STI from one of those 3mins ecstacy moments, I see no reason why you shouldn't be able to impregnate at the slightest "touch".
Just follow your doctor's advice.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by heilige(m): 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
I laff for Chinese. Wetin you think say doctor go do? Nurse go tell am make him pull off and wait for doctor to analyze. When doctor come, if him equipment hin go insert camera inside so as to know if some kin pile or hemorrhoids

zoezoelogistics:

Haba, picture of his pile?
You try.

I am sure if he posts it now, you will be the first to say it’s disgusting.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by annyberry: 6:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97:
Sure, I stay in Lagos. This is my Number 081 49 42 84 90
ok
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by pacespot(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2019
I will advise you cultivate the habit of eating fruits like pawpaw and others, coupled with routine exercise. But since you say your pile started when you were born, the best advice is to see your doctor if you need a surgery.
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by ogaga100: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Pound onions and use it to push it back in. Continue the process for 2weeks, It worked for me years ago and I've never experience it again. I pray it works for you too. No jokes
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by Geekhard: 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2019
Get Aloe Vera. Get clean Cotton Wool; Open the Aloe Vera, squeeze out the gel onto the cotton wool and then insert into your anus. Rub the aloe vera gel on the pile. Do it morning and night for quick results.

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by osazsky(m): 7:25pm On Dec 19, 2019
kingzenna:
My name is kingzenna. My brother call me on 08033914748, I will discuss with you about the organic therapy that will keep the scourge of Chronic away from u permanently. Note: if that medication fail, I will refund you of all your money. Thanks[color=#000099][/color]
scam 100%

1 Like

Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by OnPointMan(m): 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2019
dauddy97

Contact me asap. Number in my signature
Re: I Am Dying Of A Chronic Pile by highbee02: 7:50pm On Dec 19, 2019
let me help the op

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Bubonic Plague Hits China. Country Bans Eating Animals Carrying Black Death Bug / What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / How To Prevent Your Cooking Gas Cylinder From Exploding At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.