Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

"I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" (51913 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Teespice(f): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2019
MedicH:

Just my one cent advice.
you need it more than I do.
Udo.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Juliearth(f): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ginaz:
Please what I hate most is general misconceptions. It’s not every woman who did nothing while the man was hustling , some women literally did odd jobs , side hustles and other things to make their lives better .

Some went to school, really hustle as much as the man. I hate stupid talks like these , do you people think women are brainless and useless? Majority I see Omo, dem Dey hustle and their bfs broke like mad.

You guys should stop preaching what you don’t know . My mom’s friend is a hustler , singlehandedly paid for rent for those years the guy was broke and hustling , did one or two things for the ungrateful guy only for him to abscond with another girl . Wasted her youthful years for nothing.

As for now sef, I won’t advise any girl to put up with a guy for any reasons cos of statements like these.

Some mumu will just write up and come to say you only asked for Brazilian hairs and shoes like they knew you or stayed with you in the house to know that.

All the girls I Dey see for street dem Dey hustle . Dem be hustlers , they gat dreams. Stop the stereotype!!!!

Just as there are good for nothing men, there are good for nothing women too.

On a ratio of 80% , girls Dey hustle even in relationships.

While I agree with you also, I am sure this epistle isnt meant for this class of women, but those who prefer to laze around and about.
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
So funny how some guys here are dissing women's hustle. Very funny! Yet go to Alaba market you will see men selling worst things even ladies pants and bras grin cheesy Una no just wan get brain for this una Nl even the so called sensible ones are beginning to sound foolish.

Like I will tell my friends especially guys, Omo hustle nah hustle nah thief spoil pikin. !

6 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Davash222(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Teespice:

Yimu.

see him and see guilty conscience.

Abeg park well.
Okay ma'am.
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by pansophist(m): 1:17pm On Dec 21, 2019
Pataricatering:
Seems like someone came to borrow ur vagina to hoe ? If not I don’t understand how women hoeing with their own vagina is paining u . Even men are selling weave on nowadays . That u stupidly think women making a living selling items that a lot of people actually use is so shortsighted . Secondly men hoe - I a bigot misogynist like u will see no problem with that - thirdly people like u are more reason why feminism is so desperately needed - archaic , stupid ideas like what u just vomited here belong in d dustbin of history .

In other words, there is nothing wrong with sexual immorality?
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:

@lavlilly.

Anything for likes I guess:

This trash was even on Facebook by someone else last week. undecided
.. Let's digest the message and discard the messenger.
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by TemmyWon(f): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ginaz:

She is wrong !!! Period!!! Pained about what exactly? Have you seen me before that you knew I was pained? Stop talking like a toddler just to make a senseless point.
Ignore them please. People whose mothers were fed to funck cannot understand working women

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Riele(f): 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rigel95:
You are. Your posts expose you.
No .
My posts exposes the vile nature of men .

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:23pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ariza:
So funny how some guys here are dissing women's hustle. Very funny! Yet go to Alaba market you will see men selling worst things even ladies pants and bras grin cheesy Una no just wan get brain for this una Nl even the so called sensible ones are beginning to sound foolish.

Like I will tell my friends especially guys, Omo hustle nah hustle nah thief spoil pikin. !
.. Hahahahahahahahaaaah. Laugh don kill me for here.

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Hahahahahahahahaaaah. Laugh don kill me for here.
Abeg you know where I fit learn Mechanic? make I dey carry engines and roll for under cars. Maybe that hustle will make me a real woman hustler. (Nl standard) grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by cococandy(f): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
The problem I have with that OP is that it undervalues the contributions of the stay home partner. Having warm food and clean clothes ready for your partner every day is not easy. If he thinks she’s just maid, let him employ someone and pay them to do that every day.

Many men actually do expect to have a woman who does all as stated in the OP for them yet manages to be out in the career world doing as much as he does too. It’s unrealistic. The earlier they choose which it’s going to be the better for everyone.

There’s no end to threads pulling women in every different direction as to what it means to be a good woman. One day housewives are awesome because they prioritize the needs of the man over their personal aspirations. The next day they are sloths and leeches depending on men for their livelihoods. Anything to diss on women.

And for me, it’s not so much the articles themselves that are irritating (I understand people will have preferences) but it’s just more irritating when the same set of dimwits are the ones all the over the place on each thread as long as the purpose for that day is to see how well they can insult women.

Just watch them.

Mindfulness:

In scenarios such as the OP created, the person who develops himself or herself doesn't start off with the intention of using someone to dump them later. They often start with someone who is at their level but since it is only one person developing himself/herself, they outgrow the stagnating partner and replace them later on with someone more suitable. They didn't plan it from the beginning. They developed and changed so OP's message to ladies to have something going on for themselves instead of waiting for a man to make a difference in their lives is a good message since we have too many ladies thinking that marriage is the ultimate and only goal in their lives not realizing that there is more to life than marriage and that a good relationship consists of two people willing to grow independently and together. If a lady wants a high quality man, she must be high quality too. It's not enough to look pretty and often men do not even go for the prettiest ladies but women who add value to their lives, more value than a maid could add.

8 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by cococandy(f): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Let's digest the message and discard the messenger.
nothing to digest here

3 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Squirrel01: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
pansophist:

You forgot to add creme selling, professional massage, and therapy grin

And happy ending.
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ariza:
Abeg you know where I fit learn Mechanic? make I dey carry engines and roll for under cars. Maybe that hustle will make me a real woman hustler. (Nl standard) grin grin
..Hahahahahahahaaa. Abeg no dey make laugh more here.When I read that stuff I nearly fell down while laughing. It cracked me up, walahi.If you wan learn mechanic,I will take you to Baba kazim.Nl na very funny place.

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by ghostwritter(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ginaz:
Please what I hate most is general misconceptions. It’s not every woman who did nothing while the man was hustling , some women literally did odd jobs , side hustles and other things to make their lives better .

Some went to school, really hustle as much as the man. I hate stupid talks like these , do you people think women are brainless and useless? Majority I see Omo, dem Dey hustle and their bfs broke like mad.

You guys should stop preaching what you don’t know . My mom’s friend is a hustler , singlehandedly paid for rent for those years the guy was broke and hustling , did one or two things for the ungrateful guy only for him to abscond with another girl . Wasted her youthful years for nothing.

As for now sef, I won’t advise any girl to put up with a guy for any reasons cos of statements like these.

Some mumu will just write up and come to say you only asked for Brazilian hairs and shoes like they knew you or stayed with you in the house to know that.

All the girls I Dey see for street dem Dey hustle . Dem be hustlers , they gat dreams. Stop the stereotype!!!!

Chai, I swear to God, dis write-up pain dis lady. Pele!

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:
nothing digest here
..But she made sense talking to some certain kind of ladies.
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..But she made sense talking to some certain kind of ladies.
sorry you won’t understand where my irritation with the post is coming from.

Merry Christmas

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2019
cococandy:
sorry you won’t understand where my irritation with the post is coming from.

Merry Christmas
. Ok. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Remain blessed.

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Some women are the reason why you are comfortable the reason why that man had a platform but you won’t hear her throw her fellow woman down I wanna be a career woman and housewife

Because I want to be the balance for my children and not leave them in the hands of strangers

It’s better to marry a man who can recognize the work of a woman cause the woman your shitting on is you when your rival enters the picture

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by adeblow(m): 1:41pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ginaz:
Some people will just come and be writing rubbish . That’s how you give men the right to just do anyhow things and get away free.

Which man in his right senses would watch his girlfriend grow up with him with no dreams of her own or even if the lady doesn’t have dreams, he can’t build her up? That means the guy doesn’t care anyway and he is just using the girl for sex.

Girls I would advise you to follow men who have visions, aspirations and a future cos even if you were the most dumbest girl in the whole world, their dreams would rub off on you to make you become better.

Na only empty and wicked boyfriends na fit do that . They are building their lives , they know the girl isn’t making any steps to build hers but would hang around, f***k her for years only to dump her like a trash. If she didn’t have plans, why not leave her ? Why hang around and use her and dump her? It’s very painful .

There is no excuse whatever in the planet that justifies that. It’s very painful and I sympathize with any lady facing this situation.

The man simply would have left her since she wasn’t good enough than to dump her at the last minute.
See painment ���

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
..Hahahahahahahaaa. Abeg no dey make laugh more here.When I read that stuff I nearly fell down while laughing. It cracked me up, walahi.If you wan learn mechanic,I will take you to Baba kazim.Nl na very funny place.
Lol, I just dey tease you ni. grin
It just annoys me when people look down on other's source of livelihood, Like WTF? Two of my maternal uncles are injector repairers, they started small but now deal with foreigners and import spare parts.When they started they struggled but now they are balling.
Here one small minded being dey crack silly jokes. If you get correct OT and brain you can make a mountain out of molehill.

Nl funny as swear! grin grin Psuedo-rich hustlers everywhere whereas they are hustling hustler grin like them hustle get pregnancy. grin grin Make I come dey go before luminouz talk say I like trouble.cheesy
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by luminouz(m): 1:51pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ariza:
Lol, I just dey tease you ni. grin
It just annoys me when people look down on other's source of livelihood, Like WTF? Two of my maternal uncles are injector repairers, they started small but now deal with foreigners and import spare parts.When they started they struggled but now they are balling.
Here one small minded being dey crack silly jokes. If you get correct OT and brain you can make a mountain out of molehill.

Nl funny as swear! grin grin Psuedo-rich hustlers everywhere whereas they are hustling hustler grin like them hustle get pregnancy. grin grin Make I come dey go before luminouz talk say I like trouble.cheesy

Wait a bit!

What's for lunch?

I'm so hungry!
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2019
luminouz:

Wait a bit!

What's for lunch?
I'm so hungry!
Garri and epa grin Na hustlers food be that o. tongue
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by 360command: 2:04pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ginaz:

olosho hustling you mean
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by meobizy(f): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2019
It’s obvious members of this forum believe life ends happily ever after once someone is coupled up. A lot of people live alone and are emotionally balanced from the situation. A lot of people suffer in silence from bad marriages and terrible relationships. For now let me enjoy singlehood although I get lonely from time to time. No idiot is worth my sanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by zexy2030(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
lavylilly:
So your man tells you he is not planning on having kids or getting married anytime soon as he is still sorting out his life... He tells you he wants to have his second degree, a proper house and a bigger car first. You sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking how 'lucky' a wife you'll be?
With the little he has, you ask for Brazilian hair and designer shoes. He goes to work and then straight to class after work. He leaves you in pyjamas in the morning and returns to find you in the same pyjamas in the evening. While he studies you watch 'African Magic' and 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'. He comes back home to find pap and chicken in the microwave. The only serious conversation you ever have is about the type of groceries you guys need.

The only advice you give him is "Babe you need to buy a new pair of socks, the ones you bought last time are torn." Nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth. No plans of making your own life better. Yes you're are pretty but this days is all about what you are made off not beauty even pretty ladies don't marry handsome men if their pocket is empty, no doubt about that. But so is every second girl passing by.

Don't you realise that you're not doing anything a maid can't do? When he finishes studying, the first thing he will do is REPLACE HIS MAID. Because then he would be able to afford a maid and have a PROPER WIFE who has brains. That's when we are going hear your infamous last words, "I was with him through thick and thin when he had nothing, now that he is successful he thinks I am nothing."

Truth is, yes, you're right. You've always been NOTHING but a maid to him.

My dear, empower yourself to be the woman a successful man wants to be with... a woman who would be able to sustain her home if anything happens to his job or his health!

Good afternoon!
This write up is for children birth in this millennium, she can't be more than 22.
Pls advice your generation, they are sexualized.
They are only good in bed but never good upstairs.
I wonder how the children birth by this millennium kids would turn in the next 20yrs.
I know divorce will not be an issue, adultery will be socially acceptable, sex party will happen for birthdays, killings and murder will be legalized. Just SMH for this millennium.
Do put up more writeups for your friends abeg.
Dem b "aunti wey no wise"- patoranking
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Jyde89: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
Ginaz:
Some people will just come and be writing rubbish . That’s how you give men the right to just do anyhow things and get away free.

Which man in his right senses would watch his girlfriend grow up with him with no dreams of her own or even if the lady doesn’t have dreams, he can’t build her up? That means the guy doesn’t care anyway and he is just using the girl for sex.

Girls I would advise you to follow men who have visions, aspirations and a future cos even if you were the most dumbest girl in the whole world, their dreams would rub off on you to make you become better.

Na only empty and wicked boyfriends na fit do that . They are building their lives , they know the girl isn’t making any steps to build hers but would hang around, f***k her for years only to dump her like a trash. If she didn’t have plans, why not leave her ? Why hang around and use her and dump her? It’s very painful .

There is no excuse whatever in the planet that justifies that. It’s very painful and I sympathize with any lady facing this situation.

The man simply would have left her since she wasn’t good enough than to dump her at the last minute.

first of all bae, sex is a two way thing so they are both enjoying each other. secondly no body should go into a relationship totally dependent on the other person for survival that's extreme stupidity and you can also call it greed in some way, beauty fades I hope you know. what if the guy was the irresponsible one and the girl decides to leave for that reason, y'all ladies will applaud her for not allowing a no good leach feed of her right? bottom line is everyone should work on their self so no one becomes a burden on their partner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by midnighter(f): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
DenreleDave:

Do u av sense sha.. As in how did u sit down and type all this.. Una get time oo, see comment oo, not even a post, person post na hin u comment long like this...

You talking do you have sense at all? I know that you will be asking Santa Claus for a basket of SENSE this Christmas.

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by mhizv(f): 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Nice write up.

While his looking for means to be a better version of himself,ladies should do same. Instead of just sitting, cooking and warming his bed.

When they say ""after all I've done for him"" I'm like what exactly did you do!!?

Girls gat get sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by midnighter(f): 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
mhizv:
Nice write up.

While his looking for means to be a better version of himself,ladies should do same. Instead of just sitting, cooking and warming his bed.

When they say ""after all I've done for him"" I'm like what exactly did you do!!?

Girls gat get sense!

But he still ate the food! Thats what I dont understand. Why did he continue eating it if cooking for him is the epitome of stupidity

Do people know what it means to plan and prepare a decent meal for somebody? If its not enough for you then let the lady go and cook for somebody else haba!

4 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Rigel95(m): 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Riele:

No .

My posts exposes the vile nature of men .
As opposed to the 'unvile' nature of women?
Face it, that someone's caused you pain before doesn't make all men like him or them.

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Riele(f): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
Rigel95:

As opposed to the 'unvile' nature of women?
Face it, that someone's caused you pain before doesn't make all men like him or them.

I'm here wondering what's hateful about my posts .

Admit it , you men have unhealthy egos .

Oh , because i post about men mean i've been hurt by some man ?

Lmao , go get a seat . I'm not much of a f00l to be hurt by a man .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.