Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,050 members, 7,835,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

"I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" (52015 Views)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
lavylilly:
So your man tells you he is not planning on having kids or getting married anytime soon as he is still sorting out his life... He tells you he wants to have his second degree, a proper house and a bigger car first. You sit there smiling with just a birth certificate thinking how 'lucky' a wife you'll be?
With the little he has, you ask for Brazilian hair and designer shoes. He goes to work and then straight to class after work. He leaves you in pyjamas in the morning and returns to find you in the same pyjamas in the evening. While he studies you watch 'African Magic' and 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'. He comes back home to find pap and chicken in the microwave. The only serious conversation you ever have is about the type of groceries you guys need.

The only advice you give him is "Babe you need to buy a new pair of socks, the ones you bought last time are torn." Nothing intelligent comes out of your mouth. No plans of making your own life better. Yes you're are pretty but this days is all about what you are made off not beauty even pretty ladies don't marry handsome men if their pocket is empty, no doubt about that. But so is every second girl passing by.

Don't you realise that you're not doing anything a maid can't do? When he finishes studying, the first thing he will do is REPLACE HIS MAID. Because then he would be able to afford a maid and have a PROPER WIFE who has brains. That's when we are going hear your infamous last words, "I was with him through thick and thin when he had nothing, now that he is successful he thinks I am nothing."

Truth is, yes, you're right. You've always been NOTHING but a maid to him.

My dear, empower yourself to be the woman a successful man wants to be with... a woman who would be able to sustain her home if anything happens to his job or his health!

Good afternoon!

Have you read this article,
Why suitors will prefer your maids than your daughters for marriage, mothers take note

http://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/a377b020fcd32c6d4e5291b9bc227423?country=ng&language=en&share=1&client=

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Lightangel65: 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Some women today don't still av sense, I would like to see that priceless look of despair when they finally realise that men don't give a Bleep , just like the look chrismas goats make when they realize they were being fed to be consumed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Riele(f): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ofcourse , these is the kind of thread empty male barrels would love to read !

For all i know , Most men are trash !

17 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 21, 2019
cheesy na waoh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Ishilove: 5:30am On Dec 21, 2019
Poignant. However, not all women sit idly by when their man is broke and hustling. Be that as it may, just as there are scumbag men, there are also scummy women. How some women can comfortably bill a man for their expenses when they aren't aren't crippled always amazes me. Get up and work, add value to your family, relationship and the society so that egomanic misogynists will not come online to say rubbish about the womenfolk. A scummy man will still find an excuse to leave even if you work your fingers to the bone, but at least you will be able to beat your chest that you are an independent woman who was taken advantage of by a no good, rat soup eating son of a bitch. (Thank you, Dolemite).

Someone up there also said "after hoeing they go to the Gram to sell wigs and bags". Going by this statement, all IG hustlers at retired prostitutes?

*sigh* I need a break from NL. I can feel the stench of ignorance and toxic stupidity trying hard to overwhelm me.

On a side note: Feminism must be the most abused word in gender relations in Nigeria.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by AstroG: 6:16am On Dec 21, 2019
Riele:
Ofcourse , these is the kind of things empty male barrels would love to read !

For all i know , Most men are trash !

The Day ah go reason your matter,you go hear am.

Keep on typing rubbish undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by AstroG: 6:18am On Dec 21, 2019
Ishilove:
Poignant. However, not all women sit idly by when their man is broke and hustling. Be that as it may, just there are scumbag men, there are also scummy women. How some women can comfortably bill a man for their expenses when aren't aren't crippled always amazes me. Get up and work, add value to your family, relationship and the society so that egomanic misogynists will not come online to say rubbish about the women folk. A scummy man will still find an excuse to leave even if you work your fingers to the Bone, but at least you will be able to beat your chest that you are an independent woman who was taken advantage of by a no good, rat soup eating son of a bitch. (Thank you, Dolemite).

Someone also said after "hoeing the go to the Gram to sell wigs and bags". Going by this statement, all IG hustlers at retired prostitutes?

*sigh* I need a break from NL. I can feel the stench of ignorance and toxic stupidity trying hard to overwhelm me.

On a side note: Feminism must be the most abused word in gender relations in Nigeria.

You made sense tho,but lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by TemmyT002(m): 6:45am On Dec 21, 2019
Davash222:
When they’re done Hoeing, they turn to feminists and start to sell Bags, Wigs and Weavon on WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook. That’s their meaning of empowerment and Independent.
men are getting wiser now, Una go hear am!

Lmao

6 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by bukatyne(f): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2019
What a lot if ladies have not realized is that everyman needs a type of woman in life per time.

This might be one lady expected to pick up many hats for the monogamous ones or several ladies for several hats.

For instance, a poor man who had a resourceful making garri swell and knowing where to buy the cheapest second hand clothes doesn't need that skill when he becomes the MD. He needs her to start speaking investments and good appearances.

Again men's definition of a wife differs.

Do you know what your man defines a wife as?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by Jayslicky: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2019
Davash222:
When they’re done Hoeing, they turn to feminists and start to sell Bags, Wigs and Weavon on WhatsApp, Instagram and Facebook. That’s their meaning of empowerment and Independent.
Davash Davash, you Sabi Dem die!!

7 Likes

Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2019
Funny statements.
Re: "I Was With Him Through Thick And Thin" by livebyday(m): 10:08am On Dec 21, 2019
Davash222:

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video / Identitical Twin Brothers Set To Wed 2 Ladies Same Day. See Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.