Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month (1534 Views)

Here Is Why You Don't Have To Get Yourself Worked Up About Any Relationship / Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) / My Relationship Of 3 Years May End Because Of Wedding Date. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2020
So some of you have been following my trend and story here on Nairaland. Lady’s never feel ashamed to go the extra mile for the man you love. So many will bash you even call you names but at the the end of the day you know you what you scarified what you gave do not ever feel ashamed to own your choices.. since men what to be stupid we will bottle them.

Follow this ritual on a full moon on a Friday night it work magic

Then say this formula out loud and while you are saying it, bind one knot tightly on the string:
"In the name of Erzulia, Maria Magdalena, Shiva and Venus, deities of love, I am binding the love of my dreams to me. I live with [XY] in love, understanding and harmony. I thank the God's love for accomplishment and power. I am a good partner to [XY]. So it is, so it is happening!"

This has to be repeated 6 more times! Then burn the string together with sandal-wood in a fireproof pot. After the burning, when the ash is cool, bury it in a park or a forest, somewhere under a nice and strong tree.

Remember you got all the power inside of you

Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Skmoda360(m): 8:10am On Feb 25, 2020
Ki ni ishoro eh gan Iwo Omo pupa yi?....you are going mad lately undecided

1 Like

Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by sinaj(f): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2020
I hope it wont backfire you sha
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 25, 2020
sinaj:

No dearie it will not because this is legit
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Skmoda360(m): 8:19am On Feb 25, 2020
sinaj:
she is just a troll don't believe whatever she posted here again......she is just looking for cheap attention undecided

Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by slimjohn2k5: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2020
See why there is hate, abuse, fight in some home is just this. After guy man eye clear come see say children Don involve na anger all day

3 Likes

Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Casalinda:
So some of you have been following my trend and story here on Nairaland. Lady’s never feel ashamed to go the extra mile for the man you love. So many will bash you even call you names but at the the end of the day you know you what you scarified what you gave do not ever feel ashamed to own your choices.. since men what to be stupid we will bottle them.

Then say this formula out loud and while you are saying it, bind one knot tightly on the string:
"In the name of Erzulia, Maria Magdalena, Shiva and Venus, deities of love, I am binding the love of my dreams to me. I live with [XY] in love, understanding and harmony. I thank the God's love for accomplishment and power. I am a good partner to [XY]. So it is, so it is happening!"

This has to be repeated 6 more times! Then burn the string together with sandal-wood in a fireproof pot. After the burning, when the ash is cool, bury it in a park or a forest, somewhere under a nice and strong tree.

this is dumb. All these XYs aren't worth it
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Alfather: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2020
[quote author=Casalinda post=86935953]So some of you have been following my trend and story here on Nairaland. Lady’s never feel ashamed to go the extra mile for the man you love. So many will bash you even call you names but at the the end of the day you know you what you scarified what you gave do not ever feel ashamed to own your choices.. since men what to be stupid we will bottle them.

u will run mad and no body will be able to help you

1 Like

Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2020
Casalinda:

No dearie it will not because this is legit
No juju is legit madam
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
As a strong anti-feminist,i hate you walahi.
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Ishilove: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Now I know this op is a jobless troll.
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Casalinda:

Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 25, 2020
Casalinda:

A lot of ladies are already sending her PMs on how to get the juju,yet online they are condemning her.

Any Christian that prays over a man's picture or take her boyfriend picture to a pastor has no right to condemn her because they all fall under religious bigotry
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Yohans(m): 2:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
U really need serious help cos it seems like you are suffering from ADHD.
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by yvelchstores(f): 4:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
Whether this is a joke or real, this op is a confirmed dangerous wicked witch. Very deadly witch! God forbid!

1 Like

Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by proclinician: 4:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
This is bullshit. She has received a lot of backlash from her attention seeking and just imagine how same niggars and bltches have flooded her inbox asking for charm. What manner of fvckery and hypocrisy is this.
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
must be the ladies requesting for the love charms cheesy
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Jacqueline22(f): 4:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
He eyes go soon clear.
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Happychildlove(f): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
The day his eyes will clear, u will not recognize urself again
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by tpia: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Finnese001: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
cry
Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by Phenomenal16(f): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
Native doctors are no longer in mud houses .they av gone digital .....including witches n wizards....
Be warned!
Every charm has an expiry date....
Pray for a heart that will love u ...
Seriously this is not worth it

2 Likes

Re: The Love Spell Worked Magic!!! Wedding Date Fix For Next Month by XwhY(m): 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
Casalinda:

But why use name as example

(1) (Reply)

500k Bet For Trump [PICTURES] / Please Who Know This Boy? / I Don't Want To Sleep With My Gateman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.