Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls (7836 Views)

I'm Attracted To Dead Women!!! / I'm An Ugly Lady But I'm Attracted To Only Extremely Good Lookin Men / I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Don’t try to fight what you are! If been a lesbian makes you happy then be that! Don’t bend to society standard of Lesbians are sinners and all that. Be Happy!!

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Powersurge: 3:50am On Dec 20, 2019
harmonyAris:
I'm past teenage and ve had two not so quite interesting relationships. The last one somehow end up with me falling in love with and having my first time lesbo sex with my bf older sister. We agree it was a one time thing but I can't get my mind off her body caressing mine. She was so mature and loving. But she insisted that was just a one time thing. But deep down I wanted more. What can I do pls

Honestly, you need to get some good dick. I mean good one. You need some reformatting to get you on the right path.
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by REDLORD1: 4:00am On Dec 20, 2019
@harmonyAris
Yo are not abnormal ok?
All women are like that unless they get the fvcking of their life then their brain is rewired.
its a sign that you need to be fvcked by three guys at a time
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by dollarprincess(f): 4:59am On Dec 20, 2019
Please stop that rough play ooh
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by REDLORD1: 5:11am On Dec 20, 2019
dollarprincess:
Please stop that rough play ooh
My thing needs your thing
go down on your knees and lets sing
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by femi4: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2019
harmonyAris:
I'm past teenage and ve had two not so quite interesting relationships. The last one somehow end up with me falling in love with and having my first time lesbo sex with my bf older sister. We agree it was a one time thing but I can't get my mind off her body caressing mine. She was so mature and loving. But she insisted that was just a one time thing. But deep down I wanted more. What can I do pls
Give a dick a chance in your life
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Premiumwriter: 6:47am On Dec 20, 2019
REDLORD1:

My thing needs your thing
go down on your knees and lets sing
which kin music una wan sing wey she must kneedown?? grin
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 20, 2019
Heroclitus:
Nothing is universally wrong or right, so, either you choose this or that,you're right

Still don't know why it's easier for girls to turn lesbians than for guys to become gays...wetin dey attractive for men body
Baba, it's either you have no idea about what you typed up there, or you simply need to get a conscience.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Fahrenheit10(m): 7:19am On Dec 20, 2019
Iloveu2:

You are used to Nollywood movies, I guess. As for the video, it has received a very heavy patronage on YouTube. I think it's got up to 12 to 15 episode. If you want to understand it, you could search the LESBIAN HOMIE on YouTube.
watching Nollywood is the biggest punishment one can give me, and I know that video I even dislike it, it makes no sense, it a web series about a straight guy fantasy, of dating a lesbian
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 20, 2019
Heroclitus:
Nothing is universally wrong or right, so, either you choose this or that,you're right

Still don't know why it's easier for girls to turn lesbians than for guys to become gays...wetin dey attractive for men body
.. you never see man wey get nyash.
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 20, 2019
nowadays my fetish for having threeso.me with lesbians just keeps increasing... dammit.. I wish I could lay you op.. only if you have a big batty. ...

what the hell now..

3some now changes into party.. is it now a vulgar word or what
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by davillian(m): 8:25am On Dec 20, 2019
You will say this someday "I've been a fool for being a lesbian"
A girl actually said this to me when the banging hit her brain.
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by TallPck1(m): 8:30am On Dec 20, 2019
harmonyAris:

I can relate to this. I wanted to post a topic like this but I'm shy. I am in a relationship right now but I don't feel anything romantic with my boyfriend. I'm trying my best but it only gets worst.
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by TallPck1(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2019
Heroclitus:

That is because many of us find it much harder to achieve orgasm during penetrative sex. A girl's knows and have the same sexual feelings so it's best and know where to touch. But guys are just selfish and want to penetrate and get satisfaction. I'm with the OP!

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Anfield247(m): 8:35am On Dec 20, 2019
It's a mindset thing, stop admiring your same sex, okay! Thank God you even noticed it early
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 20, 2019
harmonyAris:
The last one somehow end up with me falling in love with and having my first time lesbo sex with my bf older sister. We agree it was a one time thing but I can't get my mind off her body caressing mine. She was so mature and loving. But deep down I wanted more. What can I do pls
okk!! You actually need a slow intimate sex.awwww. you can choose to be anything you want and get what you want.
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Happyguy201: 9:09am On Dec 20, 2019
you need to be dickmatized couple of times so that spirit of GAY can leave you .. if your father was a gay man and your mom a lesbian would they give birth to you? give your life to Christ and change your ways
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2019
Fahrenheit10:
watching Nollywood is the biggest punishment one can give me, and I know that video I even dislike it, it makes no sense, it a web series about a straight guy fantasy, of dating a lesbian

Ok, do have a great day. It really has to do with sense of humour.
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by kamikaz1: 10:11am On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:

I heard somewhere that women are naturally wired to be bisexual but I dont know what purpose it should serve

I kinda agree.
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Remix10(m): 10:43am On Dec 20, 2019
harmonyAris:

YOU NEED JESUS!

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by REDLORD1: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2019
Premiumwriter:
which kin music una wan sing wey she must kneedown?? grin
lolz... Its called "oh ha oh ha yes deeper!"
And the dance style is called "doggy"
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2019
biGDhAp:
nowadays my fetish for having threeso.me with lesbians just keeps increasing... dammit.. I wish I could lay you op.. only if you have a big batty. ...

what the hell now..

3some now changes into party.. is it now a vulgar word or what

Just take a look at somebody's child!
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Mbcastrol(m): 1:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
pls do you, life's too short to be sad..
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Just take a look at somebody's child!
grandma , I thought you have deactivated. why the hypocrisy, I got all these from you, don't you remember?.

you know I still remember your fetish, yeah. the one you told me about having a dog rape you from the back.
now hush up and go find a dog and leave me to my fetish..
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by AIIyIic(f): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
TallPck1:

I can relate to this. I wanted to post a topic like this but I'm shy. I am in a relationship right now but I don't feel anything romantic with my boyfriend. I'm trying my best but it only gets worst.
I would love to chat with you
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by TallPck1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
AIIyIic:

I would love to chat with you

Okay.
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by stormborn28(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
harmonyAris:

I don't really give rattazz about ur hatred btw but thanks for the advice
you need someone to burst that pvssy for you.... A thorough banging
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by harmonyAris(f): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
stormborn28:
you need someone to burst that pvssy for you.... A thorough banging

And who might that be? You? �
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by stormborn28(m): 1:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
harmonyAris:

And who might that be? You? �
until you come across a wonderful diick you may not know what you are missing... If I drill your pvssy, it will move from wet to dry condition
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by harmonyAris(f): 3:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
stormborn28:
until you come across a wonderful diick you may not know what you are missing... If I drill your pvssy, it will move from wet to dry condition

Yeah right. If you were so good at it, you won't be here begging to drill one.

1 Like

Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by AIIyIic(f): 8:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
TallPck1:

Okay.
Let me have your what'sapp number
Re: I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls by TallPck1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
AIIyIic:

Let me have your what'sapp number

Are you a male or female?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Seems Everybody Have Sexaul Relatnshp With Their Partner Before Marriage. / Having Sex With A Lady On Her Period; What's The Worst Thing That Could Happen? / Would You Allow Your Wife To Work In A Beer Bar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.