Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Motherchristmas Token Giveaway - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motherchristmas Token Giveaway (8353 Views)

I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 21, 2019
Yellowgarri don't lose hope.This is just day 2.i read and reread the stories.
Next winner will be announced tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2019
STENON:
Hmmmm.. true. Same thing happened to me too some years back.
What is your/ husband qualification?
Your discipline? Do you have Teachers Registration council of Nigeria licence ?

Do you want to join in and bless someone then?
Pick someone and bless them.
Announce it here and the person acknowledges receipt so we dont duplicate efforts
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Yellowgarri: 12:39am On Dec 21, 2019
somehow:
Drop a direct reason why you need something this year and you might get a surprise on the 24th from me.

It must be direct, genuine and reasonable, not for a 3rd party reason.

God bless us all.
I teach in private school, our proprietor is known not to pay us December salary. reasons best known to him. my November salary (10k) was used to pay rent and electricity bill, remaining change for foodstuffs which am left with just four cups of rice. tried getting a loan to start up a business, I created threads here on nairaland if I can see a good Samaritan to give me loan but all is dream never come through. how I will survive till school resumes next year is a mystery as am left with 1k in cash. have never benefited from any giveaway before on this platform. I will be the most happiest soul alive if you can surprise me with Christmas gift sir.
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 12:44am On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:
i really wish I know how to narrate and express myself. God knows I really need a miracle... Happy Christmas in advance

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by somehow: 1:00am On Dec 21, 2019
Okay.
BLUELemon:
dear clown, you can't give what you don't have
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by maddman: 1:32am On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:

MotherChristmas I've dropped my story please don't forget me.
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:
Erediaa please send me your details to motherchristmas22@outlook.com if you don't want to drop it here.
I will have to confirm the last 4 numbers of the account number here though to make sure it is you sending it.
Tag me when u send that email since that is not my regular email .
Details Sent.
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:

You are yesterday's winner.
Send me name and account number here for your gift
Tag me or quote me
Kindly check your mail.

Thanks!
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Jeniluv(f): 2:52am On Dec 21, 2019
Jeniluv:
Compliments of the season ma'am...I just put to bed 26th Nov and all expenses(we all know the expenses that comes with childbirth)are on my maternity leave salary(God bless my proprietor,am a private school teacher with a meagre salary)...I wouldn't fake been unemployed jusy because of this giveaway cos there's power in the tongue...My hubby is a clearing agent but has not gotten any job for months now...

I will appreciate it if i get this giveaway from you,it would go a long way in putting smiles on our faces this Christmas season...Thank u
Dear MotherChristmas,hope you read my story?

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 21, 2019
Erediauwa:
Kindly check your mail.

Thanks!

I received your mail and paid in #4,024 for your fairly used chicken. grin grin
Please acknowledge receipt here on the forum
Have a Merry Christmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:

I received it and paid in #4,024 for your fairly used chicken.
Please acknowledge receipt here on the forum
Have a Merry Christmas
RECEIVED!!!

Now, I can get two notorious "FAIRLY USED" chicken for my siblings... Many thanks MotherChristmas.

God bless you real good.

5 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 21, 2019
Keep the stories coming.
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 3:32am On Dec 21, 2019
Erediauwa:
RECEIVED!!!

Now, I can get two notorious "FAIRLY USED" chicken for my siblings... Many thanks MotherChristmas.

God bless you real God.

It can buy two?
Wow.
Remember some day when God blesses you,pay this forward and help someone else

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:

It can buy two?
Wow.
Remember some day when God blesses you,pay this forward and help someone else

With a good bargain, it can get two Fairly Used.

Sure I will bless someone soon even with the little I have...

God bless you once more.

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by laurenwhite(f): 5:35am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by babyfaceafrica: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:

My heart always goes out to single moms and I commend you for the hard work you do.You are the 3rd winner.
Please tag me and send me name and bank details here for me to send your gift.

What of single fathers?

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by balosammy(m): 9:38am On Dec 21, 2019
somehow:
Drop a direct reason why you need something this year and you might get a surprise on the 24th from me.

It must be direct, genuine and reasonable, not for a 3rd party reason.

God bless us all.

Bros me typing all the reasons of the earth might not be genuine to you
But all I can say I want to see joy in the face of my mum this Christmas
She has struggled from January to December, at least make she laugh and enjoy this December.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by CareerBegger: 11:31am On Dec 21, 2019
J

2 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by greatmutt64(f): 1:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:
greatmutt64 it looks like someone has already blessed you reading through the thread so can you allow me bless someone else with the gift I had for you?
Anyone who wants to join in and bless someone on the thread for Christmas please indicate so and put a smile on someone's face .Spread the love of Jesus.

The receiver must be someone who really needs it though.
thanks madam it is true someone has helped me this morning God will continue to bless all the cherefil giver on earth. I love you all. Thanks to everybody

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by greatmutt64(f): 2:00pm On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:

Do you want to join in and bless someone then?
Pick someone and bless them.
Announce it here and the person acknowledges receipt so we dont duplicate efforts
someone here helped me I don't know if he don't mind mentioning his handle everybody should help me thank him. Am afraid he may not like people to know but if he give me go ahead I will let people know him so that they can help me thank him better. God bless all of you putting smile on other people's face , you are all angel.

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
somehow:

So you have finally taken begging on Nairaland as a full time profession?
There is no week you post without begging!
Don't look down at your future, do not throw your dignity away so soon, there is no honor amongst beggars..
i don't understand how my post is related to begging if you go through the thread title.
I believe you have something against me which I do not know. I don't know where I have hurt you. All the same, I wish you Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by AlphaME: 2:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:
I don't have much money but in the spirit of Christmas I want to bless some people with a token for Christmas .
Please how much is one whole chicken in Nigeria.
Give me a range.

Now tell me your story I will pick one winner daily till Christmas day.

i recently came back from school (holiday) , searched for job tirelessly to at least put something in my pocket for Christmas but mehn I only got to figure out the daily stress of job seekers...i sha kuku pack myself one side.

well we're still few days away from Christmas, and I believe in miracles.

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 2:22pm On Dec 21, 2019
Who wins

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Rejoice04(f): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:

God bless you for putting smiles on people's face this period.

You and your generation to come will never be stranded in life.

I pray God put me in a position to help people the way you are doing soonest. Although i still help people around me with the little I have not necessarily monetary.

3 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
Jeniluv:
Compliments of the season ma'am...I just put to bed 26th Nov and all expenses(we all know the expenses that comes with childbirth)are on my maternity leave salary(God bless my proprietor,am a private school teacher with a meagre salary)...I wouldn't fake been unemployed jusy because of this giveaway cos there's power in the tongue...My hubby is a clearing agent but has not gotten any job for months now...

I will appreciate it if i get this giveaway from you,it would go a long way in putting smiles on our faces this Christmas season...Thank u

Jenniluv you are the winner taking the place of great mutt64 who has graciously acknowledged that someone else has given her something.
I like your sincerity.i went through some of your previous posts.You have a good heart and always encouraging people.
Like you too I am a mother .
I have also had times my husband was out of work and we struggled to get by on my meager income then.
Is that your picture on your profile?What a lovely smile you have.Congrats on the new baby.Do send me your name and bank details on motherchristmas22@outlook.com and then tag me here.
I will contact you here again to confirm the last 4 digits of the account number before sending.

3 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by SirLiquidGold: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
May God gives unto you what you deeply desire MotherChristmas. It's a nice thing seeing people get help.

I wanted to tell my story too but am not sure how to start and finish it. I just want a special Christmas. Compliment of the season

2 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
kristen12:
I'm unemployed (actively looking for a job). I've never given my mum anything before because I don't have so I'll be happy if I get the chicken to give to my mum.

You are today's winner
You are actively looking for work and I believe you.i saw your thread in October looking for a job.My mother means so much to me.I would borrow money if I have to in order to make her comfortable so I cannot imagine not giving her anything for Christmas.I will send you a christmas gift to buy mom chicken .send me your bank details to motherchristmas22@outlook.com.
I will confirm the last numbers here before sending.

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Jeniluv(f): 3:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:

Jenniluv you are the winner taking the place of great mutt64 who has graciously acknowledged that someone else has given her something.
I like your sincerity.i went through some of your previous posts.You have a good heart and always encouraging people.
Like you too I am a mother .
I have also had times my husband was out of work and we struggled to get by on my meager income then.
Is that your picture on your profile?What a lovely smile you have.Congrats on the new baby.Do send me your name and bank details on motherchristmas22@outlook.com and then tag me here.
I will contact you here again to confirm the last 4 digits of the account number before sending.
Oh myyyyy,am so so honoured ma'am...God bless you richly...yes,that's my picture on my profile,smiling is an asset i will always cherish whether the devil likes it or not...

God bless ur kind heart and grant ur secret desires...AMEN

3 Likes

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
UnknownQueen:

My son Odunlade will be a year older on the 23rd of Dec, I wish I could celebrate his birthday, but since MotherChristmas is around here, the chicken will go along way in marking his first birthday on earth and it will be part of his history that a mystery motherChristmas was a part of his first birthday.... Thanks

You didn't say anything about your financial situation.
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
Jeniluv:
Oh myyyyy,am so so honoured ma'am...God bless you richly...yes,that's my picture on my profile,smiling is an asset i will always cherish whether the devil likes it or not...

God bless ur kind heart and grant ur secret desires...AMEN

Waiting for your email.will be going out soon
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by graciamore(f): 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:
i pray I win MA, thanks for your Big large heart

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Jeniluv(f): 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2019
MotherChristmas:

Waiting for your email.will be going out soon
I just sent it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Being The Only Male Or Female Child: How Does It Feel Like? / The Best Husband / My Husband Says I Am The Cause Of His Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.