Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Motherchristmas Token Giveaway - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Motherchristmas Token Giveaway (8333 Views)

I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / Token Giveaway To UNN Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by AlwaysConfused: 4:14pm On Dec 25, 2019
DESAN:
Am unemployed single mother with two kids. It will surely put a smile on my kids faces. Thanks and God bless

Send your account details. Thanks.
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Megabyteseller(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by AlwaysConfused: 8:36pm On Dec 25, 2019
DESAN:

I just realized it's wasn't mother Christmas that surprised me with an alert for the chicken but a nairalander who read my post here and from other thread. I wish to say very big thank you on behalf of my gals. God bless you

I saw your mail. Let's discuss everything here please.
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2019
AlwaysConfused:

Send your account details. Thanks.
please help me too even if it 500naira,i need help
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by DESAN(f): 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2019
[quote author=AlwaysConfused post=85216952]

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by AlwaysConfused: 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2019
DESAN:

access bank

You can take the account number down. I will send what I can.
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by BetterPoison: 4:42am On Dec 26, 2019
AlwaysConfused:

good morning and happy new year in advance.
Wish I had something to give others instead of asking but here I am.
Please I would be glad if you can help me too.
I know Christmas is gone and I had nothing all through but I am thankful for life.
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 26, 2019
BetterPoison:
good morning and happy new year in advance.
Wish I had something to give others instead of asking but here I am.
Please I would be glad if you can help me too.
I know Christmas is gone and I had nothing all through but I am thankful for life.

my brother u're a beggar

1 Like

Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by 1stKing: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
AlwaysConfused:

good afternoon I just came across this. I initially thought it was opened by the moniker FatherChristmas.

I wish i could get anything for Christmas
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by DESAN(f): 11:15am On Dec 27, 2019
AlwaysConfused:

You can take the account number down. I will send what I can.
Thanks so so much. Am so grateful I got d alert may u never lack in Jesus. God bless you and your family. Amen
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Ayamovic2018: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2019
Merry Christmas...just got employed with no salary yet..will love to get few things for my baby for New year ...God bless you abundantly
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
My Mum was a single mum who brought up four kids all on her own. I was the third. The journey has been really though for us.
She cooked for students and teachers to support the family.
My mom as she aged lost an eye to cataract. And with only one eye she has done a lot for me and my sisters.

There is nothing on earth I wouldn't do for her. There is nothing in the world I won't give my Mum. I hope to get more than one chicken for her

May kf strike you and that your blind mum dead.
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by bjprodint(f): 11:16am On Jul 30, 2020
campbell118:

May kf strike you and that your blind mum dead.
what you said was too harsh,imagine bringing someone's innocent mother who may not know that nairaland exists into some faceless fight.oga,we all respect our mothers.pls if you want to fight with the person you are fighting with,do so and avoid his mother.mothers are priceless,we all dont joke with our mothers,pls dont joke with his.

thank you.
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2020
bjprodint:
what you said was too harsh,imagine bringing someone's innocent mother who may not know that nairaland exists into some faceless fight.oga,we all respect our mothers.pls if you want to fight with the person you are fighting with,do so and avoid his mother.mothers are priceless,we all dont joke with our mothers,pls dont joke with his.

thank you.

kindly do well to check where he also cursed my parents and even my kindred before you jump to conclusion
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by bjprodint(f): 11:29am On Jul 30, 2020
campbell118:

kindly do well to check where he also cursed my parents and even my kindred before you jump to conclusion
it is well
Re: Motherchristmas Token Giveaway by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 30, 2020
bjprodint:
it is well

Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: An Undeserved Experience For Women / Have You Ever Seen Grandma Of 35yrs To 40yrs Old? / Feminist Group Breaks Male Toilets As A Sign Of Male Chauvinism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.