Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

“Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding (66318 Views)

Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Pretty Lady In Search Of A Boyfriend On Twitter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by blesoh(f): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
useless women.
If not for bearing of children and sexual gratification to kill konji, there's no other use of women in marriage.
Same applies to your mother, who your father only uses for procreation and sexual satisfaction, just one condom would have saved another disaster waiting to befall a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by mechanics(m): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
That's serious o.
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by chiefolododo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
Spar7tan:
If they hook her womb now she'll say na joke she dey

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by SynSol: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2019
111sunshine:
the internet has a way of distorting issues.... there was no jab...just two friends toying with each other... bloggers and their search for content sef

Ah ma bro thank you oooo and the worse part of it all is that people were commenting in turn towards the supposed jab and worst of all is that they garnered likes.

Some literally said if dem hook her womb.......

Ah jeez!!! I just dey vex
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by jakandeola(m): 2:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
dangotesmummy:
hmnnn.the bride needs to be 100 percent sure that that friend is not offended or took offense with that statement because na where enemity and unhealthy rivalry they start from be this o

After the wedding it's safe for her to go check on her friend and explain it because na laugh her friend laugh.you Don't know whether it's a friendly laughter or she's hiding behind a friendly laughter with evil intents.people are more dangerous than this and moreso it's not usually an open enemy that kills but an enemy pretending to be a friend and has stopped being your friend long ago without you noticing or realising it

Eyan ma'nwa ore kun ore, eyan okin wa ota kun ota nio
I want to mentioned u but I see u crying all over here is like d word got to u and u dont have a boyfriend.sorry o.next year is ur year
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by dangotesmummy: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
I want to mentioned u but I see u crying all over here is like d word got to u and u dont have a boyfriend.sorry o.next year is ur year
Mr oloriburuku.youre still wailing? grin

Na me do you? grin

I said go away I no dey fok you.your preek be like tooth pick.oloko toothpick no be your type we dey talk.money you no get,sense, zero,prick,MBA so when they are calling men,you no suppose raise hand.you are not man enough.clear out of my mention you slowpoke

1 Like

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by CeterisXVII: 2:26pm On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:

Lol! And good luck forcing your emotions on people you don't know smh!

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by jakandeola(m): 2:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
dangotesmummy:

Na me do you? grin

I said go away I no dey fok you.your preek be like tooth pick.oloko toothpick no be your type we dey talk.money you no get,sense, zero,prick,MBA so when they are calling men,you no suppose raise hand.you are not man enough.clear out of my mention you slowpoke
u no fit even wash my wife cloth I got a wife who is more Dan u can ever be.animal
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by midnighter(f): 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
CeterisXVII:

By the way, what is wrong with the world knowing that somebody doesn't have a boyfriend?

Is not having a boyfriend a state of penury or worthlessness in your eyes

Smh
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by dangotesmummy: 2:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
jakandeola:
u no fit even wash my wife cloth I got a wife who is more Dan u can ever be.animal
lmaooo of course.only a monkey can be your wife grin

Chaii the thing pain am o grin

Mr small preek grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by LagosLander: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Anyone who considers his/herself mature for sexual activities can join. This is a group where people meet, interact, relate, make friends and as well date and even marry. grin grin
On this note, you are permitted and allowed to mingle, tangle and hook up with one another. Feel free to do so but you have to do that in a mature way with maximum respect to others dignity and privacy.

However, as you play the game, play with caution. Be very careful https:///DjWm92UJ14j0oefjDE6dJh
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2019
ogene144:

God bless u,my brother my wife is a wayward lady despite be a single mum before we got married she stil Bleep around stupid Auchi Edo people.
if ur wife is like that then why not break up with her
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
dangotesmummy:

Na me do you? grin

why u and jaks dey quarrell? shocked dude use to crush on u dat year nau cheesy
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by dangotesmummy: 5:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
lefulefu2:
why u and jaks dey quarrell? shocked dude use to crush on u dat year nau cheesy
dude types like an illiterate and always throwing tantrums shocked
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by CeterisXVII: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
midnighter:
By the way, what is wrong with the world knowing that somebody doesn't have a boyfriend?

Is not having a boyfriend a state of penury or worthlessness in your eyes

Smh

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
dangotesmummy:
dude types like an illiterate and always throwing tantrums shocked
cheesy

1 Like

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Algorithimz: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2019
mbhs139:
It was a playful jab actually, it is bloggers who are trying to make a big deal of it. I want to believe the friend recorded the video herself and didn't deem it offensive to share. Just like someone said up there, wounds from friends is far better than kisses from enemies. I had my fair share of this kind of wounds from my true friends, some of them had finished their degree, served and started working before I made credit in GCE. Today, we stand shoulder to shoulder, with so much admiration for me. The lesson: the first house in town, is not necessarily the best house in town.

You are a true Legend!!!

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by SURElee(f): 7:57pm On Dec 20, 2019
philip0906:

Are you seeing your period undecided

What exactly hurts you in joke 2 friends share?? Have you been bitter all your life?? undecided

You are the one seeing your period. You are the one has been bitter all your life. Thanks for quoting me I have noticed you on nairaland.
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by domido(m): 10:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
Bluntguy:
Sound advice. Who knows how many guys' toastings she has rejected. You can never make omelette without breaking eggs

kai!!! you remind me of one of my prof that year ooo. you''re a great guy

1 Like

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by aalangel(f): 1:23am On Dec 21, 2019
PearlStreet:

Yimu. Cos you're their mutual friend.
That mocking advice disguised as a joke is distasteful.

The bride is very foolish and if she continues this foolishness in her husband's house, she won't last 6months there before they expel her from her husband's house.

Number one, I don't know them.

Number two, when you watch a clip, you can easily interpret.

Number three you don't need to insult people to.prove a point; whatever I said was MY OPINION.

Number four, don't wish the newly married couple bad...

2 Likes

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by Mryacks: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2019
Jestin:
Let her be slaying and doing videos for Instagram likes

Exactly...that is most of them waste time doing while going awww, awwn for others
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by theDEVILisHERE: 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
Culin:

Take all your seriousness and vex to politics and deliver Nigeria, this isn't the situation for it jare. Obviously you're not the playful type with playful friends. Life is not that serious my dear and not everyone is evil or mean.

It's only on nairaland sef that I'm seeing people commenting negative things, because they're majorly old old people. Even the instablog 9ja that uploaded it on Instagram sef had people commenting positive and lovely things on the post. I'm still wondering what's wrong with "come on don't go and get a boyfriend be there shouting goosepimples on my body." If anything it means that the bride means well for her friends.

There is not playful about what that stupid bride did

Her facial expression said it all
That was a jab at her so called friend

..very stupid lady

ladies who find such foolish act playful should know they can only deceive themselves
Ur vibrations (vibe) would always expose ur intentions
And intentions are what matters, not the act itself

1 Like

Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by theDEVILisHERE: 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
No one should defend that foolish lady bride

if you are doing so then you are even more foolish
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by ogene144(m): 3:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
brother my fiancee I just broke up with is an Edo girl and she is even the reason I've given up from the scam called marriage.
I'd have taken time to gist u the full story but I'm late to work already.
Edo girls are the worst bro.
bro,message me on whatsapp 08069292629
Re: “Go And Get A Boyfriend” – Bride Trolls Her Friend At Her Wedding by victorian(f): 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
I pity the bride. She thinks she has it all figured out.

After two years, you will see her on young moms forum, begging mothers in the forum to pray for her, she needs a baby. Just any baby will do.

One sin I will never commit in this life is mock or troll a friend, or say irritating things on marriage issues, and giving birth issues concerning anyone or any friend.

Something could happen to her marriage tomorrow and she will end up like her friend. While her friend can get married tomorrow and the roles are exchanged and Reversed. That's life.
It has happened to newly wedded ladies before and she won't be the first, neither will she be the last. This life ehn? One has to be careful .

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm Crushing Or Liking My Reverend, What Can I Do? / Adaora Anuamadi: Abuja Rich Real Estate Mogul Engaged To Her Fiance In Style / Man Dies In His Lover's Apartment In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.