Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) (9665 Views)

Man Hospitalized After Putting Ring On Penis To Enlarge It On Val Day (Graphic) / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / How Do One Stay In A Relationship For Long Without Losing Interest ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by NGRsenate: 4:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
beresponsible:
Dick is a muscle. Constant workout will enlarge muscles

WRONG!

1 Like

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by IamPlato(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
Improving Your Dick Size Takes Patience and This Method Has No Side Effects. Using Drugs And Surgery Can Be Very Disasterous to Life or Cause Permanent Damages That Will Forever Shatter Your Self Esteem
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by sirblend: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
IamPlato:
First I Will Start With Clearing The Myth That Masturbation causes Erectile Dysfunction, Jerking Off Doesnt Cause Dysfunction... Some Say That It Is Constant Masturbation that Causes It, No It Doesnt.

What Is Erectile Dysfunction? Inability To Maintain Erection.

Too Much Masturbation Can Reduce Erection but Will Not Become Completely Useless. If You Get A Mouth Gig your Dick Will React And Get Hard and In The Process Of InterCourse the Erection Will Be Stable.

Somebody Who Masturbates Three Times A Day Is Addicted and Is Doing So Because He Is Jobless Or Very Less Busy, a Busy Schedule Will Solve that Addiction.

I Will Use Myself As An Example, Masturbation has Advantages More Than Disadvantages and I Will Show You how To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long.

What about penile hanging.... Any idea about it?.
I learnt if you don't have an extender, there is no need for penile hanging...
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
Men and their continous pursuit of a bigger penis undecided undecided undecided

Be contented with what God has given you.
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by IamPlato(m): 6:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
sirblend:

What about penile hanging.... Any idea about it?.
I learnt if you don't have an extender, there is no need for penile hanging...
if You Want A Long Slim Dick Then Use That method. I Dont Advice It For You
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by aragonchuks(m): 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2019
Lol this post is for people with small dick not for me grin grin
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by kecee99(m): 7:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
#Say no to masturbation
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by IamPlato(m): 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
Goodbloke:
Men and their continous pursuit of a bigger penis undecided undecided undecided

Be contented with what God has given you.
So You Think You Would Be Happy With A Three inches prick
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
IamPlato:
Just As Redlord Said, You Probably Masturbate Too Much. Take A Break From Masturbation, go 5 days Without Masturbating, then Sexual Urge Will Return
I do have sexual urge but anytime am ready too have sex it seen not to show up
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2019
REDLORD1:

This happens if you masturbate too much or you are stressed and pressurized.
Too much masturbation reduces erection. Masturbation is good and should be done in a moderate manner. The best solution is to stop masturbation, make her suck your d!ck and start engaging in real sex.
Thanks maybe because am always under pressure anytime i make attempt to have sex
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by IamPlato(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jesse25:

do You Masturbate Or Not?
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by sirblend: 8:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
IamPlato:
if You Want A Long Slim Dick Then Use That method. I Dont Advice It For You

Jelqing should be alright I guess?..
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by REDLORD1: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jesse25:

Thanks maybe because am always under pressure anytime i make attempt to have sex
Conquer your fear and know that what matters most is your pleasure not hers. A woman can pleasurize herself with just her fingers and imaginations more than the way any man may do to them.
Take your heart away from her beauty and then your d!ck will surely do justice to that pvssy.
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by IamPlato(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2019
sirblend:

Jelqing should be alright I guess?..
Yes
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by IamPlato(m): 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jesse25:

let Me Share Something That Happened To Me. I Once Wanted To Have Sex With My Girl it Was In The Dark And A Friend Was Asleep, I Tried Entering Her Through Doggy but Fail because I Was Concern That It Would Be Embarrassin if Our Friend Woke Up To See Us Naked, She Wanted It Seriously But I Was Struggling With The issue Of A Third Party Present, in The Process I Though I Was Having Erection Problem or A Dysfunction and That Made It Worst because The Dick Refused to Get Hard Again. The Thought Of The Third Presence And the Thought That I Had A Problem Worsened It but Later I Discovered That It Was What My Mind Accepted that Made Things Bad

2 Likes

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2019
IamPlato:
let Me Share Something That Happened To Me. I Once Wanted To Have Sex With My Girl it Was In The Dark And A Friend Was Asleep, I Tried Entering Her Through Doggy but Fail because I Was Concern That It Would Be Embarrassin if Our Friend Woke Up To See Us Naked, She Wanted It Seriously But I Was Struggling With The issue Of A Third Party Present, in The Process I Though I Was Having Erection Problem or A Dysfunction and That Made It Worst because The Dick Refused to Get Hard Again. The Thought Of The Third Presence And the Thought That I Had A Problem Worsened It but Later I Discovered That It Was What My Mind Accepted that Made Things Bad

Yeah thanks i think that what happening to me too am always afraid that someone may just come back e. g my dad or sister so am always in tension, i think that why i hardly get an erection
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 20, 2019
IamPlato:
do You Masturbate Or Not?
Yes i do
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by chiefhead007: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
My problem is my first round with my gf usually does not last up to a min especially if it's been long we see each other but the subsequent ones last longer in appropriate increments. What could be the problem of the first round with short duration and what is the solution. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by IamPlato(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2019
Jesse25:

Yeah thanks i think that what happening to me too am always afraid that someone may just come back e. g my dad or sister so am always in tension, i think that why i hardly get an erection
You Can Overcome It
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by Maxmilliano111: 11:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
Pls where is the base of the penis situated
Expantiate a little bit a beg
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by meobizy(f): 1:53am On Dec 21, 2019
Drink water daily and you won't have any issue. Unless you're impotent, sha, of which I have no advice but to seek a medical practitioner.
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by IamPlato(m): 2:46am On Dec 21, 2019
chiefhead007:
My problem is my first round with my gf usually does not last up to a min especially if it's been long we see each other but the subsequent ones last longer in appropriate increments. What could be the problem of the first round with short duration and what is the solution. Thanks
Practise What I Posted and You Will Be Grateful
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by IamPlato(m): 2:50am On Dec 21, 2019
Maxmilliano111:
Pls where is the base of the penis situated
Expantiate a little bit a beg
The Part Where The Penis Starts growing Out Of The Body is The Base
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by paradigmshift(m): 4:58am On Dec 21, 2019
IamPlato:
How To Last Long.

The Sensitivity Of The Penis Cap Can Make A Man So Excited That He could Release Too quick. To Last Long You Will Need To Do Two Things: Reduce The Sensitivity, Control The PE Muscle.

Reduce Sensitivity: When You Reduce Sensitivity, You Can Feel More Relaxed, Sex Will Still Be Very Much Enjoyable.

How Do You Reduce Sensitivity?

Rub Vaseline on Your Dick (do Not Use Soap or Olive Oil, vaseline Is The Smoothest) stroke It Until It Is Hard then Take A Rope (Shoe Lace) tie It At The Base Of The Penis (make Sure Its At The Base) then Stroke It Up And Down with Vaseline, it Will Get Bigger And More Veiny, as You Do So You Will Not Feel So Much excitement, do It Until You See Swelling at The Base then Lose The Rope and Continue Strokin until You Cum. Do This 3 to 4 times A Week for One Month.

WHEN you Are With A Lady Next Time, you Will Go Longer.

The Process Is Not Complete Yet

i dnt understand that tying process o ..
explain... where do i tie?
am i going to tie the cap or close to balls?
explain sir...
i need mr vein diccccccccck
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by KosiGee(m): 6:14am On Dec 21, 2019
paradigmshift:

explain sir...

Maybe you should just read and pass or you should skip the tying part because it seems somebody is about to castrate himself with a shoelace.
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by Sammyimpostor: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2019
Just passing
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by jayinfo2(m): 6:55am On Dec 21, 2019
All this thing go work abi
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by IamPlato(m): 9:13am On Dec 21, 2019
paradigmshift:

explain sir...
you Hard Tying Very Close To The Balls. That Is The Base
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by chuksoyo21(m): 11:20am On Dec 21, 2019
IamPlato:
this Thread Is Not For You
Were u expecting to concoct this gibberish and have me swallow it hook, line and sinker?
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by paradigmshift(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
IamPlato:
Drop Your Questions And Comments If You Got Any.

Some Days Ago I Was Getting A Mouth Gig From My Girl, immediately She Started I Knew She Had A Long Way to Go Because I Had Control Over My Dick. When I Dipped my Finger In Her Pussy she Was Tight and I Tried Putting two Fingers But E No Fit Enter I Immediately Knew My Dick Will Find It Hard To Enter

i no understand one single thing.
Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2019
IamPlato:
You Can Overcome It
Thanks this the first time am sharing this information about my self too someone and am kinda relief... Because they is sign of progress already...

1 Like

Re: How To Enlarge Your Dick And Last Long Without Paying 1 Kobo (free Lessons) by paradigmshift(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
KosiGee:

Maybe you should just read and pass or you should skip the tying part because it seems somebody is about to castrate himself with a shoelace.

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
u too funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

***part2***nasarawa State University Student Sex Pictures / Couple Spotted Having Sex Inside A Car, Shamed By Residents. Photos / Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.