Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. (4214 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by PhilMoane: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2010
Some or most ladies nowadays do not want Man who would control them.
Rather, A man they can control.

My experience is same in March 2010.
Today, I am better to be alone than to allow her become my husband.
If you want her to feel like you are the one forcing her into loving you, yours it is to decide.
But know that it hurts when someone you spend your earnings on washes you down in and out.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by sunch(m): 10:07am On Dec 03, 2010
^^^
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by pinkylady1(f): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2010
sunch:

While submission is suppose to close on nov19. Firstly when i told her, she said she dosnt have enuff cash2 trans. herself there, wich i credited her a/c wit some money. On the said morning i calld her& she said she's yet to go and moreova she's nt interestd in where i was sending dat i was inconvenienting her. I then begged her which she went later in the afternoon. On getting there they told her dat submission is closed.

if dis really wat caused then i wouldn't blame you, cos she is suppo sed to be there 4 u no matter wat
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by 190: 10:58am On Dec 03, 2010
that gurl is a WITCH

I wont be suprised abuja men have FED her brains with CATFISH, angry angry
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by pinkylady1(f): 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2010
190:

that gurl is a WITCH

I wont be suprised abuja men have FED her brains with CATFISH, angry angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by 190: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2010
aint it true

thats wat they do there

CATFISH, but i enjoyed it sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rejected After He Showed Up To Propose In A Covoy Of 20 Cars (photos) / Have U Seen This Type Of pussy?(18+) / She Said She Can't Date Me But She Is Now Begging Me For 5k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.