Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. (4209 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by sunch(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2010
For close to 3weeks now, i've been hauntd by the thought of my girlfriend whom i broke up wit due to disagreement. I've been dying to recieve her call for her apology for each passing day.
I dnt want 2b d first person to call, due to the fact dat if i shld , shd wld take advantage of it and take it for grantd, which has happend before. I knw she loves me and same i do dearly. I need ur candid and precise thought on this issue
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by 667: 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2010
You need my help.
Embrace me as your lord and king and your joy will be endless. I require only that you kneel.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by Pennywise(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2010
sunch:

For close to 3weeks now, i've been hauntd by the thought of my girlfriend whom i broke up wit due to disagreement. I've been dying to recieve her call for her apology for each passing day.
I dnt want 2b d first person to call, due to the fact dat if i shld , shd wld take advantage of it and take it for grantd, which has happend before. I knw she loves me and same i do dearly. I need your candid and precise thought on this issue
3 weeks is more than enough time to start and consolidate on a new relationship which is what I think she has done. In which case you have become bad rubbish in her life. Meanwhile here you are thinking how she is missing you!

You have to accept that some relationships were not meant to be. Both of you come across as proud and egoistic. Even if you succeed in the short term to revive your moribund relationship it is only a matter of time b4 it goes crashing.

My advice? Get yourself a new girl and live the life
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2010
i always say the first thing i drop in a rship is pride it saves me a lot of whats he thinking?wats happening?in short the whole stress even if its i dnt think this rship is working from the man i appreciate it.

stop stressing your brain and call her.find out all you need to knw and if you need to move on u"ll knw then.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by 667: 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2010
i always say the first thing i drop in a rship is pride it saves me a lot of whats he thinking?wats happening?in short the whole stress even if its i dnt think this rship is working from the man i appreciate it.

stop stressing your brain and call her.find out all you need to knw and if you need to move on u"ll knw then.

Find out through fone call? You are really an expert in love affair.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2010
^^call her as in no need to wait for an apology call,it does not matter who calls who first.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2010
@poster
pls enlighten us with what the "disagreement" was all about as this will help us understand if you did the right thing . . . . . . . .or not!
just because YOU love someone, doesnt mean that you have to be with them regardless of whatever shiiit they do. if there is a lack of respect, trust, honesty etc then you probably should let it go and look for better people in your life.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by silvertuke(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2010
sunch:

I dnt want 2b d first person to call, due to the fact dat if i shld , shd wld take advantage of it and take it for grantd, which has happend before. I knw she loves me and same i do dearly. I need your candid and precise thought on this issue

You think she love’s you? If she dose how come she has not call you since. Three weeks now, men just forget about. Another guy has already occupy your position.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by silvertuke(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2010
*666*:

You need my help.
Embrace me as your lord and king and your joy will be endless. I require only that you kneel.

The servant of Devil is here again. How many souls have you been able to convert?
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by Dsense(m): 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2010
OP,
I'm so amazed this kinda mentality still exists in our society . . .So u re waiting for her to call u for apology,When u can call her and settle things with her then later make her to apologise . . . , Use ur sense!!!  . . , Nowadays it doesn't matter who calls first but who wins last!!!
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by dbigrod(m): 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2010
if d babe still loves u she wouldnt stay that long.guy,3 weeks is long na.just moved on.she should be part of ur history
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by Beync(f): 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2010
wat is this breakup with her this thia that, to jump from one reltionship to another becos u cant just fix ur ass in one, there are serios issues that cud make one to breakup a relationship and not a disagreement dat we havent heard from the poster and some are just jumpin to conclusion, if u can always jumpout of ordinary relationship, the same thought will also guide u wen u setle down cos u will also encounter some disagreement, one need tolerance , sacrisfice, humilty to maintain in a long lastin relationship.

op, pls swallo ur ego and call her, it not goin to take away any thin from u, u will even feel at rest after playing ur part, remember, any step u take to restor peace is not a watste, u might not even no how she is fairing wit the whole thin, most us hav this ego issue that cud make one keep mute and be dying in silent, but u sound sincere, u can talk it over with her if u truly luv each other.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by buttkick: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2010
poster@ did i miss something here? you broke up with her cos of a disagreement and now you are waiting for her call and apology meanwhile you miss her and want us to advise you. your the man and you should be man enough to guide your woman through misundrestandings. not break up and come back with your tail in bw your legs. you are right now childish in the way you are behaving. you better find a romantic way to get to her and tell her 'baby i was wrong to have done so so and so blah blah just cant do without you and many sweet nothings . rem to buy her her favourite candy or ice cream and top it up with a well wrapped gift. thats if you are lucky she has not moved on.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by MMM2(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2010
guy u just dey fall men hands down, find anoda hole or u no get moral. Mind u money buys luv in 9ja. Okey chill i will pass u some holes.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2010
If you feel you've made the wrong decision, then weigh the pro and cons of your relationship. Ask yourself did she make you happy? Did you make her happy? Did you have more good or bad times together? What were your fights based on? Like Mr brownjay said, just love do not make up a relationship, there are many factors that made up a great relationship. Just because you are missing her do not mean you should get back with her. You broke up with her for a reason. Now the question is, what is that reason? Is the reason petty enough to get back with her? Think very smartly.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by 190: 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2010
100% matured thread Just becos mr.cock wasnt involved here!! angry angry

@post
You are the man,
Dont call her,
If she doesnt call you,
Phocking move on,

There are so many women in the market!!
Shine your eyes another guy has taken over completely,
3weeks isnt 3days,

Even if you settle things with her,ask your self this question,
Is this Gurl WORTH IT, i mean are u ready 2 marry a woman with swollen pride
and who is an ego-manic

Hell no,we need women who are the hearts of homes and the neck to the head of the husband
Not women who wanna toil with their men and give opportunities to other men,

This is the same issue i kept having with my ex (PRIDE WAHALA),
Good luck,if you decide 2 go back, soon or later you sure are gonna be sorry

this post is dedicated to mzdarkskin!
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 30, 2010
^ smiley what did I do?

@Poster rent, buy or watch online a movie entitled "Two can play that game" ALL of your answers are there! I am a woman telling you, this girl is playing a game. That movie explains it ALL. There is a special part in the movie about "not answering the phone or calling the guy to make him miserable and confused".
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by kokoye(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2010
I'm writing this based on the assumption that whatever happened was her fault and that's why you broke up with her.

If your girl hasnt called you in three weeks, she no send you be dat. Most girls cannot do this for more than a week if they really do care.

Like you mentioned, she's taken you for granted before . .yes, that's why!

For your own sake, do not call her. If you do, things only get worse in the taking-for-granted department.

If she does not call you, man up and move on. I know it is tough but it is for the bettter.

But then, you broke up with her. So it may be your duty to also call and un-break . . if she's still down. grin
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by 190: 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2010
what did I do?

that wonderful post from me was directed and dedicated to you

my sweet love, grin grin
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2010
^lol. awe kiss
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by 190: 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^
ure worth more than a dime a dozen diamonds to me!!
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2010
you are too, come 'ere boogah kiss kiss
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by 190: 9:00pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^

Rove you!!
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2010
^wub you too. Ignore "you know who". angry
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by 190: 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^
Imma do that!!
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by Tinksh(f): 1:12am On Dec 01, 2010
Poster, see what happens when people play games. You thought breaking up with her would bring her to her senses but it backfired. If a guy broke up with me i wouldnt be calling him either. It was your choice. Advice for the future, dont play games with women!!!
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by row2ray(m): 4:42am On Dec 01, 2010
padi , move on
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by sunch(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2010
whoops! u're sure far too kind. This is wat actually happend btw us.
What i always look out for in relationship is the attitude &how well 2manage ur utterances 2avoid misfeelings frm d other party.
Though she has been putting up this foul attitude for quite sometimes now, but the last that resultd to this break up happens dat asked her to go submit a proposal letter in a company for me in abuja where she resides, cos i stay in lagos
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by sunch(m): 10:46am On Dec 01, 2010
While submission is suppose to close on nov19. Firstly when i told her, she said she dosnt have enuff cash2 trans. herself there, wich i credited her a/c wit some money. On the said morning i calld her& she said she's yet to go and moreova she's nt interestd in where i was sending dat i was inconvenienting her. I then begged her which she went later in the afternoon. On getting there they told her dat submission is closed.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by sunch(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2010
She later calld to tell me what happend, dat i neva told her when it wid be closing. I was so angry and mad hearing such statement frm her. And i tot of her various shortcomings overtime, and i was forcd to give my decision as such.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by sunch(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2010
She later calld to tell me what happend, dat i neva told her when it wid be closing. I was so angry and mad hearing such statement frm her. And i tot of her various shortcomings overtime, and i was forcd to give my decision as such.
Re: I Broke Up With Her. But I Cant Get Over Her Thought Now. by atiku07(m): 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2010
sunch:

While submission is suppose to close on nov19. Firstly when i told her, she said she dosnt have enuff cash2 trans. herself there, wich i credited her a/c wit some money. On the said morning i calld her& she said she's yet to go and moreova she's nt interestd in where i was sending dat i was inconvenienting her. I then begged her which she went later in the afternoon. On getting there they told her dat submission is closed.

Guy u've taken the right decision if that is what actually happened. cause a gurl like dat can be said as an enemy of progress.

Imagine her first statement "she's yet to go and moreova she's nt interestd in where i was sending dat i was inconveniencing her" that shows u ain't worth shit in her presence and after she messed up de whole thingy can u please see her statement again, '' dat u neva told her when it wid be closing'' must u tell her wen it would be closing or can't she use her brains for her to know de assignmnet u gave her is more dan important and she's gat 2 do de shitzo ASAP.

she was not just meant 4 u simple 4get about her else dis might just be small from all de bad luck u might get from her.

love atimes dey make person turn mumu

my one penny friend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? / Let Me Ask Again; Is Being “Good Looking” Now A Curse? / After Party: Funny Conversation Between A Guy And His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.