Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach (39632 Views)

Arsenal Set To Announce Arteta As Their New Manager Today / Arsenal Announce Signing Of Midfielder, Lucas Torreira / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Tookool(m): 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
Realfrankie:
I pity luiz, he ran from Chelsea not to be controlled by Lampard grin Now he's meeting another version of Lampard
Why did you say that ?
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Forward77(m): 6:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
If you had read properly, you would have seen where he used the tense “had”
Which signifies he was talking about the past.

Peace

Iamsammy:
where zedane get Rinaldo? So na zedane b juve coach now and na guadiola dey barca
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Myself2(m): 6:40pm On Dec 20, 2019
anochuko01:
MIKPEP GUARTETA grin

good from arsenal. just take the risk once and for all, it cant get worse than this.

Ingenious
Applause
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by ejimatic: 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2019
kidap:
CLUB ANNOUNCEMENT

We're delighted to announce Mikel Arteta is joining the club as our head coach on Sunday.

Mikel, a former club captain, played for us for five seasons from 2011 to 2016 and has signed a three-and-a-half year contract.

Mikel said: “This is a huge honour. Arsenal is one of the biggest clubs in the world. We need to be competing for the top trophies in the game and that’s been made very clear to me in my discussions with Stan and Josh Kroenke, and the senior people from the club.

“We all know there is a lot of work to be done to achieve that but I am confident we’ll do it. I’m realistic enough to know it won’t happen overnight but the current squad has plenty of talent and there is a great pipeline of young players coming through from the academy.”

Mikel’s coaching team will be announced as soon as possible.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/mikel-arteta-joining-our-new-head-coach
What is special in Arteta? Will Arterta make Arsenal win EPL and Champion League in five years time? Can he even control the players? Once again the Arsenal management got it wrong in their choice of coach.What they need do is to look for a better experienced coach, buy experienced strikers, mildfelders ,and defenders.The likes of Pepe and Saka and other secondary school boys in Arsenal will take the club to wilderness not the Promised Land
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by emaopel: 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2019
Wishing you all the best Arteta. Congratulations
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by AMvanquish: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
Up grin gunners. We die here
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by abcity2001(m): 7:00pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sorry Arsenal fans relegation is waiting
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Saint92: 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
No harm in trying. Good luck M.A
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by bluefilm: 7:35pm On Dec 20, 2019
ejimatic:
What is special in Arteta? Will Arterta make Arsenal win EPL and Champion League in five years time? Can he even control the players? Once again the Arsenal management got it wrong in their choice of coach.What they need do is to look for a better experienced coach, buy experienced strikers, mildfelders ,and defenders.The likes of Pepe and Saka and other secondary school boys in Arsenal will take the club to wilderness not the Promised Land

Is it your wilderness?

Nwoke m biko jee parkia one side!
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Bimpe29: 7:38pm On Dec 20, 2019
Can Arteta be the Messiah for the Gunners?

Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Ayotimi222(m): 7:56pm On Dec 20, 2019
One word for this new head coach. Pls like and share.
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by charlesm91(m): 7:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Debroslink:
Guardiola had Messi, Zidane had Ronaldo. Who does Arteta have to make a huge impact?

the wizard of Oz grin
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by MOVIC6: 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2019
now Arteta is in Arsenal will Luiz leave Arsenal?
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Paseus(m): 8:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
yashau:
Welcome home Coach!!
See them... They must have had it in their mind that Guardiola taught him everything. Lol

Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by bassman007(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mancity and Liverpool will continue dominating the epl as long as their rivals keep appointing amateurs as coach
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by dcrested(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
mvem:
you said before Klopp took up the work Liverpool were this bad ?...klopp started coaching Liverpool 2015 and the season before(2014) Liverpool finished 2nd under Rodgers. Previous seasons they were finishing 3rd-7th. Anfield was always a fortress even when Liverpool were doing bad. Like I said, Liverpool were never this bad
Not true.
They were terrible
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Greatfullheart: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why Arsenal Dey Always Enter 1chance when Better Options They!

Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by snowball11(m): 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Na wa o,.................the guy spend 5yrs for Arsenal carry only 2 "fufu" cups! Arsenal don really die nor be today! grin

Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by OluwasureGig: 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2019
GOFRONT:
We say Emery no get tactics, we pursue him...

We bring in Fredrick Ljunberg....He messed

Now Arteta is coming to face his own embarrassment from Arsenal players especially those Flop of a player called Skodran and Granite Shaka...

Arsenal Fc problem is just like the proverbial Nigeria's problem....No politician can bring Nigeria out of the woods..

No coach can bring Arsenal out of their travail
hahaha my belle oh Baba say na granite Shaka
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by mvem(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2019
dcrested:
Not true.
They were terrible
What did i say that is not true ?...Klopp came in October 2015 and Liverpool were possibly 8th that time
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Enemyofpeace: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
Relegation loading
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Munirboss(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
jerrybakermillz:
Good....na I go dey carry arsenal for my slip

Too early
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Nollywoodhomemo: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Khaleell001(m): 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
Johnpaul01:
What a sad way to begin your coaching career, accept my condolence in advance arteta

This was said about Zidane before he shocked the world wining UCL back to back.
Mikel Arteta have been understudying Pep for a long time now and I think from what we have read online he makes some very crucial inputs into Man City games.
So, I don't think he is inexperienced in anyway.
He has been in the dugout for a long time now.
He will do well.
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Weirdgee: 10:37pm On Dec 20, 2019
I hope He does well there.

From a red devil though.
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by tonsen44: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
Congratulations Arteta. I'm sure you have learnt alot from Pep Guardiola.

SAY BYE BYE TO "AM BROKE" LIFE.
TURN YOUR SMARTPHONE INTO ATM MACHINE BY EARNING HUGE COMPENSATION AS YOU RECHARGE YOUR PHONE..
ASK ME HOW ON WHATSAPP....
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Caniva01: 5:26am On Dec 21, 2019
Inside Bad Life

grin Congratulations to Arteta

undecided I still pity Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by yashau(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2019
Paseus:
See them... They must have had it in their mind that Guardiola taught him everything. Lol
we know people like you ,bad belle!!

Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by Paseus(m): 9:28am On Dec 21, 2019
yashau:
we know people like you ,bad belle!!
No be the Arsenal wey we know again?

Re: Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach by daxon001(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2019
judetov2:
mad o

Whats mad there? angry

These Arsenal, averageness no dey tire una?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dennis Emmanuel Bonaventure Helps Club Brugge Break 21-Year-Old "Curse" / Manchester United Now The World Richest Club!! / Chelsea Name Petr Cech In Premier League Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.