Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple (41514 Views)

Zambia: Police Bars Ex-president Lungu From "Political Jogging" / Hichilema Defeats Incumbent, Lungu In Zambia Presidential Race / Zambia President Edgar Lungu Collapses After 'sudden Dizziness' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
Neurotika:
You want a foreign diplomat of a powerful country out of your midst cos of your homophobic inclinations. Inclinations that has no proven correlation with economic development. Interesting...
It's Ridiculously Ignorant.

The US can also ban Zambians Officials from entering the US, let's see which country would loose out, and I don't think it would be the US. grin

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by chosenwan1(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
you see they use their 'aid' money to promote their agenda in Africa. Imagine we stopped being selfish and learn to utilize our resources.
MrBrownJay1:
the law is the law... let them deport this foolish man who does NOT want to follow the laws of the country that welcomed him.

then, when Saudi Arabia will be stoning people to death LAWFULLY, these same bastards would be quiet. btw that same crime of homosexuality is punishable by DEATH in Saudi Arabia.

***spit on floor***
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by grandstar(m): 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
I am straight, religious and I condemn homophobia in strong terms!

Homosexuality is condemned in the Bible as well as forncatuon, drunkenness, idolatory and so on. (Read 1 Cor 6:9-11) . Why cherry pick and and focus on a vulnerable minority?

On the other hand, I think ambassador should have met with the president and educated him fully about the subject.

Many homophobes are actually ignorant about homosexuality especially how widespread ir is in Africa.

They are a misunderstood group. Many never wanted to be gay. They just found out they had preference for the same sex.Many have known they were as young as 5. Nobody taught them to be gay just as no one thought you to be straight.

Some tried committing suicide upon finding out they were different. No one likes to be different. Many fought against it for years but eventually succumbed to it.

Educate him on the scale of homosexuality. That he'd be shocked about the number that exist in Zambia, that they stay in the closet.

Homophobes would be shocked how many of the people they encounter each day are gays.

Make the president see reason. Inform him that America was once like Zambia. It took decades to reach where they are today. In times past, gays were locked up in institutions. Gays when outed were dismissed from the military.

At the end of the day, if you love Jehovah, You simply must give up the things he hates. Thats the visa we need to enter into his kingdom (Read 2 Peter 3:13, 1John 2:17). The president, the ambassador, including you and I must remember that. Maltreating gays does not wipe out court with the almighty.

3 Likes

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Godhatesodomy: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Roozzaay:

No, they will never have same view when it comes to Africans because they are hypocrites and evil. And many Africans still suffering from mental slavery sees them as Mini-gods and role models.

Exactly many Africans use the Whites to get away with crimes against other Africans. That is the true reason behind the White Jesus worship.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
KanuSE:
[s][/s]

Trash !

No intelligent discourse, all noise and insults... Nigerians need some quality education cum exposure.

Dammnnn!
Don't even bother yourself trying to Educate these Achaic fools.

2 Likes

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Chatbot1234: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Izigha:

Both of them are not been diplomatic. but ambassador will only loose his posting but Zambia will loose a lot from a diplomatic war with the US

Either ways, they'll always get bleeped up, If you know you know grin
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by adenigga(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nollywoodhomemo: 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2019
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by uvie66: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2019
oloriLFC:
Okay. In as much as I do not like same sex relationships and do not make a case for gays, it is true that African leaders are hypocrites and do not always tackle issues that will promote the welfare of the populace. We try to prove to the world that we are 'pure', that our beliefs forbid certain things, yet, we are wicked! We chase shadows. And as the US man rightly said we look away when a public office holder spends money lavishly without being tried but go after people who decided what to do with their own bodies. Some of these so called leaders are homosexuals themselves. 'Leave us to languish in our poverty' yen yen yen, as if he or any member of his immediate family is poor. Foolish, wicked people!
I wholeheartedly concur, does he experience the poverty that the people go through? I doubt.

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by adenigga(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2019
Neurotika:
You want a foreign diplomat of a powerful country out of your midst cos of your homophobic inclinations. Inclinations that has no proven correlation with economic development. Interesting...

It seems you are a homosexual! Sorry o!
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sometimes u just wonder if no be America bring AIDS come Africa to demean us as a race and pin the 'sleeping with apes' theory.
I thank my God say devil no use me reach that side wey to dey fvck anus go dey hungry me.
If I no know ur sexual orientation as a man,I no go near ur bed let alone sleep on same bed with u o.d thing dey fear me like mad,make person use im gbola tear my yansh.
To those that support it,I pray u fi d deliverance o

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Minjim: 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2019
Neurotika:

Don't mind foolish African leaders and AFRICANS
Our level of hypocrisy is nauseating.
The West that condoles gay practices, their leaders are far reliable, responsible and transparent than ours.
Africans swim the Atlantic, while some die there, just to live in a gay country.
We better start worrying about the more pressing issues and leave perverts to kill themselves

4 Likes

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Minjim: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
kelvindj98:

The US are bloody hypocrites. Saudi Arabia and other Gulf countries commit more crimes against homosexuals but they keep mute. Angola Banned Islam and they kept quiet. If you think the US and the rest of the west truly gives a shit about human rights then u're ignorant as well.
Anything the US does in other countries is only for its benefit.

You Africans and fake news.

When did Angola ban Islam of all religion?
Can't you verify ur information?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-africa-37316749

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Minjim: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2019
sammhi:

Go and sit down .. read what the president said
Homosexual practice is the worst sin after intentional murder. Something's are unfit and disgusting . Stealing public money is bad but promoting homosexuallity is worse .
In any case if a public official is caught on corruption he would be in jail too...and it makes no sense to begin to promote a bad habit.
For us to take the US serious , let the hypocrites US pressure Saudi and co against killing of homosexuals. If the judgement was done in Saudi , would the US say anything ? No ! Why ..because their mouth will be shut by Dollars. Zambia have no Dollars to give hence the outcry.
Hypocrites!

In other words, you can be corrupt, loot public treasury, embezzle money meant for the public thereby leading to whatever predicaments on the people, as long as you are straight, that's not a serious sin?!

Tell me, which effects the masses most, corruption or homosexuality?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by grandstar(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2019
comradewanle:
This white pple should know that this is Africa.

You think you better pass them?

There was a time when being gay in America could land you in an asylum. Even in the 1990s, if an actor or actress came out as gay, the person's career is over. That was what happened to Ellen Degeneres. She was even kicked out of the house by her parents when she told them she was gay. Till date, many parents disown child if they come out as gay. As a black woman told her transgender child, ''You'll be damned for this''. And so will fornicators, adulterers, drunks, greedy persons and so on.

. In the American army, anyone person found to be gay was dismissed. 12,000 military officers were dismissed yearly at a time because of this.

Sympathy and empathy towards gays just started developing in the 2000s in the USA. It was one of the last rich countries to allow gay marriage and that decision was passed not by the president or congress but by the Supreme Court if I'm correct.

Homosexuality has long existed in Africa. In the North, for instance, you have male Hausa prostitutes. The Yoruba word for a gay man existed before colonialism. When the British got to Uganda, the king was openly gay.

Many homosexuals just discover they prefer the same sex. Some realize this is young as 5! Many tried committing suicide as no one wants to be different. No one likes to be stigmatized. The guy in the picture below tried committing suicide.

You'd be surprised by the number of gay people you associate with every day. They just stay in the closet.

I'm not gay. But being properly informed is always good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by xpool(m): 12:33am On Dec 21, 2019
Godislove1234:
Never be like Esau who sold his birthright for food. It's time these people leave Africa alone. They give you aid and attach homosexuality to it. How can a man be having sex with another man from the anus? The Devil is truly busy.

Modified:

For all those supporting homosexuality I have just one prayer for you... May your sons bring home a man to marry and may your daughters bring home a woman to marry. Amen.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by oloriLFC(f): 12:42am On Dec 21, 2019
Roozzaay:

You're actually making case for them with this comment My Lady.
okay
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by HarryDuce(m): 12:43am On Dec 21, 2019
A lecturer I know once said:

Paraphrased "Nigerians (Africans) have quick sulotions to everything and a lasting solution to nothing."

Africans are quick to scream "religion", "our culture", "black man's values", whenever they cannot see reason or proffer solution in cases like this.

I'm sure a significant number of Americans don't support homosexuality, but if there's anything to learn, it is the fact that the human brain is far from limited in its quest for knowledge and understanding.

I cannot say the same for Africans who see white people as synonymous with extreme wisdom in one facet, and then turn around to say black men are equal - even "superior"- to white people all-round in another. It's ironic really.

3 Likes

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by dataking: 12:45am On Dec 21, 2019
grandstar:

There was a time when being gay in America could land you in an asylum. Even in the 1990s, if an actor or actress came out as gay, the person's career is over. That was what happened to Ellen Degeneres. She was even kicked out of the house by her parents when she told them she was gay. Till date, many parents disown child if they come out as gay. As a black woman told her transgender child, ''You'll be damned for this''. And so will fornicators, adulterers, drunks, greedy persons and so on.

. In the American army, anyone person found to be gay was dismissed. 12,000 military officers were dismissed yearly at a time because of this.

Sympathy and empathy towards gays just started developing in the 2000s in the USA. It was one of the last rich countries to allow gay marriage and that decision was passed not by the president or congress but by the Supreme Court if I'm correct.

Homosexuality has long existed in Africa. In the North, for instance, you have male Hausa prostitutes. The Yoruba word for a gay man existed before colonialism. When the British got to Uganda, the king was openly gay.

Many homosexuals just discover they prefer the same sex. Some realize this is young as 5! Many tried committing suicide as no one wants to be different. No one likes to be stigmatized. The guy in the picture below tried committing suicide.

You'd be surprised by the number of gay people you associate with every day. They just stay in the closet.

So why are they shoving it up everyones ass. Let them live with their pervert ways and not force it on everyone

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by planetx: 12:46am On Dec 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
the law is the law... let them deport this foolish man who does NOT want to follow the laws of the country that welcomed him.

then, when Saudi Arabia will be stoning people to death LAWFULLY, these same bastards would be quiet. btw that same crime of homosexuality is punishable by DEATH in Saudi Arabia.

***spit on floor***
They fear and respect the Arabs that is why they don't push that homosexuality nonsense on them, but they see Africans as their little children they can lecture anytime.

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by xpool(m): 12:47am On Dec 21, 2019
grandstar:

Your comments are insipid.
You did not pass any information, I know you are beating your chest now thinking you made logical progress. But you were just rabble rousing.

Picking out scanty reasons to prove what?
Murder and stealing are as old as man, does it make them right?
Many people are pedophiles, does it make it right?
Some seem to be born kleptomaniacs, should we encourage them to continue stealing?

Homosexuality is abnormal, and in many cases social maladaptive behavioural expression.

May all your children be gays, may all your children marry same sex, amen
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Patojargz: 12:48am On Dec 21, 2019
Out of your country like say anything better dey your country... E cummot, E nor cummot wetin go happen go still happen... No doubt!
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by planetx: 12:49am On Dec 21, 2019
They are pushing homosexuality on Africa because their own population is crashing into oblivion while Africa has the fastest growing and youngest population in the world. Why do you think Canada is importing millions of black and brown people from all over the world because their women cannot have children again and no young people to work and pay tax to take care of their aging population. Homosexuality and feminism is the two weapons they are trying to use in slowing down Africa's population growth after the HIV virus failed miserably.
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by benji93: 12:50am On Dec 21, 2019
I am afraid economics is not the only factor that drives humans.
Neurotika:
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by kelvindj98: 12:53am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by benji93: 12:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Take it easy. You need some serious enlightenment. You see the human mind is like a pot. You can fill it with anything. It is capable of creating foolish and sensible thoughts alike. Whatever you fill it with, It's the aromatic tasty soup that comes out after the boiling process that ultimately matters. The soup your pot has cooked doesn't taste good at all. Perhaps you need to learn some culinary skills.
planetx:
They are pushing homosexuality because their population is crashing into oblivion while Africa as the fastest growing and youngest population in the world. Why do you think Canada is importing millions of black and brown people from all over the world because their women cannot have children again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by spiritmasquerad(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2019
Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by shiwex: 1:13am On Dec 21, 2019
abjisperson:
and what exactly does that mean?

Exactly what it says.. The law is the law. Some African countries allow polygamous marriage, does that mean the idea should be sold to the west. Does it mean the West have to buy into that idea so if Africans so no to gay sex, respect their opinion.

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Trutherme: 1:36am On Dec 21, 2019
I don't know why the western world think they can change our lifestyle and values so easily.

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by Chigold101(m): 1:46am On Dec 21, 2019
Neurotika:
see people with slave mentality talking here...

He should be gone with his economic development... Simple and short

1 Like

Re: Edgar Lungu Wants U.S. Ambassador Out Of The Country For Defending Gay Couple by badman007(m): 1:53am On Dec 21, 2019
Lungu is a mugu.

If you support him. You are a mugu too.

You cant discriminate against ANYONE!!!
The sooner African governments realise this, the more pan African theyd be. The better theyd treat their citizens.

Man know thyself...

Owe no man nothing but love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Youths In Ghana Reject Salah Rice Donated By A Member Of Parliament / Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges / Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.