Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help (3485 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / My Boyfriend Said I Look Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2010
So I found put my fiance is really 32 and when I confronted him he flew off the handle and turned to me and says you Look older than 33 anyways so what are you worried about if I am 32? I'm oh so hurt by this. Its not the first time he's said this. It makes me wonder why he stays if he feels this way. Help me out here. undecided
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by 190: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2010
whats our business! angry
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Dsense(m): 6:00pm On Nov 29, 2010
Tell him what you want and what you don't want . . .Simple!
And if he persists fine him! wink
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MrCork26: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2010
Mistrezz28, madam forget him, I am single!! tongue
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by tim2: 6:07pm On Nov 29, 2010
Are you really 33,if you are 33 and he his 32 and he says that you often ,then just know there is nothing for you at the end of relationship because he his not okay with your age and look,he may tell you he his sorry,but it will happen again,you need to get somebody older than you.its better but not compulsory,but you are 33 its really risky for you to forget him,because you are not sure of the next guy and the next guy and the next guy calculate your age and years that will be used to know the other person unless you dont inted to be married.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Dabss(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2010
tim2:

Are you really 33,if you are 33 and he his 32 and he says that to you often ,then just know there is nothing for you at the end of relationship because he his not okay with your age and look,he may tell you he his sorry,but it will happen again,you need to get somebody older than you.its better but not compulsory,but you are 33 its really risky for you to forget him,because you are not sure of the next guy and the next guy and the next guy calculate your age and years that will be used to know the other person unless you dont inted to be married.
word

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2010
this isnt going to last
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Blazay(m): 7:13pm On Nov 29, 2010
says you Look older than 33 anyways

Is it true of false?
Since it bothers you, it must be true.
Tell him your real age.
He prolly told you 32 just to match the age you told him.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by freecocoa(f): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2010
Na wa o,poster find someone older,cos obviously he ain't ok wiv ur age, no matter how hard he tries to hide it,its still glaring.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2010
I myself am 27 soon 28 he said he was 29 when we met. Now his sister tells me he's goin on 33. he told me I look older than him so what should I care if he's older. Age isn't the issue the lie than the insult is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Woke4all(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2010
Mistrezz28:

I myself am 27 soon 28 he said he was 29 when we met. Now his sister tells me he's goin on 33. he told me I look older than him so what should I care if he's older. Age isn't the issue the lie than the insult is.
Why don't you give Mr cork a chance coz to me that guy will latter sing: Lagbaja nothing for youuuu,
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by tpia5: 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2010
he said he was 29 when we met. Now his sister tells me he's goin on 33.

na today?

33 is even small.

anyhoo!

not my beeswax.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Blazay(m): 7:37pm On Nov 29, 2010
Mistrezz28:

So, what is the problem?
You say he is your fiance?
You went to get 'fianced' to a dude you did not know his real age?

You must have met on Nairaland or Facebook.

Fiance by mail or fiance by internet? undecided

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2010
We first met when I was 16 & 11 yrs later reunited. Even back than he said he was 2 yrs older. I did not meet online sorry.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Woke4all(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
^^
You mean you've been lamushuanging since you were 11?
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 30, 2010
190:

whats our business! angry
Learn to be polite sometime. This is a sensitive matter women and age grin

@poster, I'm sure it wasn't meant as anything negative but it also wasn't a good choice of words.

But pls do not let this bring you down, guys know our weak point you got to learn their tricks. Do not let their words bring you down.
I am sure dis has been hunting your mind for days now grin constantly thinking "do I really look that old" That is why he did it for. Some guys
can be mean with words, they do not physically abuse you, but they are emotional abusers. As you said they is not the first time he said it,
so why are you hurt? The dude is obviously out to hurt you. Do not LET HIM!

You have two options,
one talk it out with him and tell him that he's hurting you.

Or

Ignore his insult do not even let it bother you. Just let it slid he will be left confuse and before you know he will give up, cus he will know that nothing he said hurts you.

P.S if you are not good at ignoring pls go for option one. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Dabss(m): 9:41am On Nov 30, 2010
^^ are u saying he is joking about it.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 30, 2010
Talking to me
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Dabss(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2010
yes i am
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2010
Da_b¤§§.:

yes i am
What I said was

rokiatu:

@poster, I'm sure it wasn't meant as anything negative but it also wasn't a good choice of words.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by tpia5: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2010
@poster, I'm sure it wasn't meant as anything negative

actually, it was.

So I found put my fiance is really 32 and when I confronted him he flew off the handle and turned to me and says you Look older than 33 anyways so what are you worried about if I am 32? I'm oh so hurt by this. Its not the first time he's said this

but love can cover all i guess.

men are scarce and black males are even scarcer.

in any case, she too should stop confronting him perhaps. Dont know what the guidelines are for people in most of these types of relationships. Where the man has different names, different birthdates, multiple everything since we are all fleeing the bad conditions at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MrCork7: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2010
TPIA look older than her age actualy. she is 34 but she look 52. Nigerian womens always look older actualy (no oofeinse)
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by tpia5: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^i wonder how many names, ages and countries you've claimed passed through, yourself.

cant be less than six.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MrCork7: 5:18pm On Nov 30, 2010
tpia@:

^^i wonder how many names, ages and countries you've claimed passed through, yourself.

cant be less than six.

ermm madam, thers is no need for rudeness. Act like a lady for once. cheers! wink
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by tpia5: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2010
struck a nerve again i see.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MrCork7: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2010
Tpia, madam, be nice to me and i will get u a great chrismas present:  Anti- ageing cream, made in japan! wink

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by tpia5: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2010
post your picture and let's see who needs it the most.

anyway, STOP DERAILING THE THREAD.

I DO NOT FIND YOU INTERESTING OR FUNNY IN CASE THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE AIMING FOR.

I'M NOT FEELING YOU, GEDDIT?
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MrCork7: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2010
**she wants me, truss me** wink
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by AnnMarie1(f): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2010
lol grin

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2010
Mr cork you can be really annoying at time. Why do not you open a thread title "The official Mr cork thread cheap jokes and insults all found here" and let other important threads be angry
And then you can display your desperate attempts to be funny and your constant struggle to remain dumb. And drop some of your sad jokes there. No one would care at-least not me cus I wouldn't
dare not even if am sleepy click on that thread.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MrCork7: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2010
arhhha, by the way, Rokiatu gots one of the sexxxiest Nyansh on Nairaland, truss me, dyamm!! tongue
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by 190: 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^

Nah sh1t full that nyash!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love / Guys Come In And Make A Pick / Hilarious Soldier Teaches NYSC Corps How To March

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.