Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help (3493 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / My Boyfriend Said I Look Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 30, 2010
Are you trying to be funny?
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MrCork7: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2010
190:

^^

Nah sh1t full that nyash!!

grin grin, nah, she a fine chick. fine chicks do not $hit grin
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MMM2(m): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2010
mistrezz28 am sorry 4 everything ur mumu boyfriend has done 2 u. Let me hook u up 2 a man 4 a  serious relationship and will lead 2 marriage.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by 190: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2010
rokiatu:

Are you trying to be funny?

Nope i aint
i was just wondering why your nyash could be so fat!!
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MrCork7: 5:49pm On Nov 30, 2010
M M M:

mistrezz28 am sorry 4 everything your mumu boyfriend has done 2 u. Let me hook u up 2 a man 4 a  serious relationship and will lead 2 marriage.

hmm, 419 in the making!!!
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2010
190:

Nope i aint
please stay on topic.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by 190: 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^

Im trying to,

Your nyash distracted me!!
angry
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MrCork7: 5:53pm On Nov 30, 2010
**serious nyansh__very serious nyansssh tongue****
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by 190: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2010
^^
The nyash is swollen

Initially i thought it was water that filled it

But im wrong,
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by dbigrod(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2010
190 and his cousin mr cork,can u guys show d lady some respect.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2010
Thanks bro.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by 667: 6:58pm On Nov 30, 2010
arhhha, by the way, Rokiatu gots one of the sexxxiest Nyansh on Nairaland, truss me, dyamm!! Tongue

Of course but she need just a little drop of chromosome.

Rokiatu I could fix you. Come to papa.

@Poster

You need help. Call my number a.s.a.p
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Dabss(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

**she wants me, truss me** wink
lol
rokiatu:

Mr cork you can be really annoying at time. Why do not you open a thread title "The official Mr cork thread cheap jokes and insults all found here" and let other important threads be angry
And then you can display your desperate attempts to be funny and your constant struggle to remain dumb. And drop some of your sad jokes there. No one would care at-least not me cus I wouldn't
dare not even if am sleepy click on that thread.
missy if u have no sense of humour at all then go to politics section abeg
wetin u dey feel lyk sef
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2010
190:

Nope i aint

@topic. which [size=5pt]african[/size] man doesn't lie about his age? 
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by 190: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

@topic. which [size=5pt]african[/size] man doesn't lie about his age?

falls down in laughter!! grin grin

You canned me!! grin grin grin
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MrsEve1: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2010
Women who wear make up or chemicals on their faces tend to age faster than their age, I suggest using natural products that will enhance your natural skin beauty and make you look your age.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2010
190:

falls down in laughter!!  grin  grin

You canned me!!  grin  grin  grin

LOL i hope your now rosey red hinie will remind you of your error! grin
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by row2ray(m): 12:06am On Dec 01, 2010
He's got his reason for his lies sit him down and talk to him make sure he's in a good mood first
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Tinksh(f): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2010
Wether what he said was true or not it doesnt matter. You dont intentionally hurt someone you love. That was just mean and nasty to you. Bad boy! Be careful there. Dont let yourself stay around for more. If you want to stay with such a man then give him a dose of his own medicine. Pick something out in him.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 1:23am On Dec 01, 2010
He said when he came to the states his papers got messed up and they changed his birthdate and the spelling of his name. I wanna kno if this is a normal thing that happens when becoming a citizen. He apologized for his insult. Said it was out of anger due to me not believing him.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 1:27am On Dec 01, 2010
i myself am a puert rican woman and woman in my family do not age. Therefore i kno he was being mean but why are men so cruel at times?
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 01, 2010
Da_b¤§§.:

missy if u have no sense of humour at all then go to politics section abeg
wetin u dey feel lyk sef
Who is this one please give me a break I wasn't talking to you and I don't even want to start with you.

Mistrezz28:

i myself am a puert rican woman and woman in my family do not age. Therefore i kno he was being mean but why are men so cruel at times?
I beg to disagree woman. Every woman age wink some do gracefully why others don't.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 2:01am On Dec 01, 2010
grin wink Ur right. We do get older. I meant they don't Look old. Lol.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 01, 2010
What a lucky family grin Then your bf must be blind or simply heartless lol.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 2:11am On Dec 01, 2010
Lol funny cuz his sister says he's emotionless. But no ones perfect. I did tell him one more rude comment like that and he needs to leave. I won't put up with it.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Tinksh(f): 2:15am On Dec 01, 2010
^^good for you! I dont know about the 'they mixed it up on my papers' I have heard similar before but i am not trusting so everything sounds dodgy to me. But can they make such a mistake on papers? One guy told me he changed his birth certificate to get out of service!! Still dont know the truth on that one. I know you cant change certificates here but dont know about Nigeria.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 2:59am On Dec 01, 2010
off topic: Mistrezz usted habla espanol? lol. But seriously. are you Afro. Boricua or mestiza? I am only replying in reference to your "age well" comment. I grew up with alot of Puerto Ricans, I myself am Jamaican (caribbean pride! lol) and it's true, alot of you age very welll esp. the afro.PRs.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by 190: 3:18am On Dec 01, 2010
whoz mistress again,

these US babes wan drive person from house!!!
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by sleekch1c(f): 3:28am On Dec 01, 2010
Mistrezz28:

grin wink your right. We do get older. I meant they don't Look old. Lol.
me thinks u look really cute judging by ur profile pics, wink
tell ur multiple-aged bf that u wnt put up with his mean taunts be serious about it.
he wld definitely stop that cheap dig.
and girl,quit feeling bad abt it cos u knw he is just teasing u. smiley
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by row2ray(m): 3:43am On Dec 01, 2010
whoz mistress again,

these US babes wan drive person from house!!!

i dont understand again oo but she's cute
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by row2ray(m): 3:49am On Dec 01, 2010
i think ima have to stand with sleekchic on this, she is absolutely right
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 4:05am On Dec 01, 2010
Mistrezz is me the one who posted this. And mzdarkskin I am boricua but I am as light as they come in my family. I'm known as the gringa. La blanca. The odd one lol. Everyone is darker than me more africanized features but light eyes. Its a shame growing up I got taunted for not being dark. I have learned to accept it. And yes I'm fluent in spanish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watching Indecency Video Ur Best Friend's Baby / How To Catch A Woman To Follow You Like Mugu,haha / Please Help Me Find My CRUSH (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.