Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help (3492 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Doctor Allegedly Dies During A Fight Over His Girlfriend In Delta (Photo) / My Boyfriend Said I Look Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 4:19am On Dec 01, 2010
Mistrezz28:

. Its a shame growing up I got taunted for not being dark. I have learned to accept it. And yes I'm fluent in spanish.
God are you kidding me? Which part of the world did you grow up?
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by 190: 4:26am On Dec 01, 2010
row2ray:

i dont understand again oo but she's cute

wetin cute for that one,

Check out sleeck
check out mzdark
check out 190

these are fine girls any man would want!! angry angry angry
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 01, 2010
190:

wetin cute for that one,

Check out sleeck
check out mzdark
check out 190

these are fine girls any man would want!! angry angry angry

lmfao! so you are a woman now?
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by 190: 4:41am On Dec 01, 2010
^^

**knees down**

Would you marry me!!
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 4:43am On Dec 01, 2010
In Puerto Rico the lights and dark kno their place and racism is big. Its a shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 01, 2010
Mistrezz28:

In Puerto Rico the lights and dark kno their place and racism is big. Its a shame.
Sad really cus me think you look very pretty and your skin look flawless.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by sleekch1c(f): 4:49am On Dec 01, 2010
Mistrezz28:

thats ridiculous!
me thinks racism is foolishness. undecided

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 4:52am On Dec 01, 2010
wink Thank you. Woman in the states would never say things like that they are very jelous and hateful towards other woman.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 4:55am On Dec 01, 2010
You should see how people stare at my fiance an I lol. I'm very light he's darker with dreads. They give dirty looks as if we don't belong. We just smile and keep walking. Nowadays you would think people would be more accepting but Its mainly whites that Look at us funny because well lol I Look white.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MrsEve1: 4:57am On Dec 01, 2010
Some of yall got skin complexity issues I suggest yall get that together before you destroy yourself,
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 01, 2010
Mistrezz28:

wink Thank you. Woman in the states would never say things like that they are very jelous and hateful towards other woman.
LOL yea some women just consider it as a taboo. Not me. I compliment other (pretty) women all the time. Some of my friends think
its bizarre but I think not. grin I mean if you think someone is pretty compliment them that wouldn't take anything away from you.
By the way you're welcome.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 5:02am On Dec 01, 2010
At Mrs eve. What are u talking about lol. Have u read the previous posts? No one has any complexity issues.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by MrsEve1: 5:07am On Dec 01, 2010
Nawl, I didn't read the previous posts, I just woke up from my sleep and sleepwalked to the computer and typed something and pressed send undecided
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 5:11am On Dec 01, 2010
So how do u get me being taunted for being light, accepted I looked different and racism in my town a complexity issue?
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by row2ray(m): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2010
wetin cute for that one,

Check out sleeck
check out mzdark
check out 190

these are fine girls any man would want!

for a white girls she's cute, dont ever compare a black girl with the whites, no offence to anyone
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 01, 2010
Mistrezz the reason why i ask is because alot of puerto ricans are JUST NOW admitting their African heritage. You seem to be emphasizing your light skin and the "dirty looks". Not to say you are ashamed but we all come in different shades, known fact but it is also a little known fact that in Latin America, Afro.Latinos are ignored and told to refer to themselves as Indios and not Negros. I find it odd considering that that you would be picked on for being light when it is praised there,

anywho. . .i did not want to make it about race or skin. I was just asking if you were Afro.Latina. I am fascinated with Afro. latin culture.
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by 190: 5:35am On Dec 01, 2010
row2ray:

for a white girls she's cute, dont ever compare a black girl with the whites, no offence to anyone

abeg she nor fyne!!

shes not more beatyful than my mzdark nah!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 5:52am On Dec 01, 2010
Its mainly in my family. They used to say I was adopted jokingly. They are all darker in my family. And we do embrace that afro latino culture because without it we are nothing. And you would think because I'm light id be more accepted in today society but as soon as I speak Its a whole nother thing.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Mistrezz28(f): 5:57am On Dec 01, 2010
You should never compare any woman's beauty to another no matter what her race. Hispanic black or white. Each woman holds beauty and not everyone will agree and that is there right.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by 190: 6:04am On Dec 01, 2010
^^

**children in the class room have you heard what your teacher just said**

children choruses **YES MA'AM**
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 01, 2010
190:

^^

**knees down**

Would you marry me!!

*gives 190 a kiss* kiss

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by sleekch1c(f): 4:15am On Dec 02, 2010
190:

^^

**knees down**

Would you marry me!!
**hisses**

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 04, 2010
^^@190 Uh Oh!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by james1(m): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2015
@op.why are you making a big deal out of the fact that your bf told you an age relatively lower than he really was?he has his reasons and its for you to lovingly find out;from the way am sensing it you may have acted to him you found him out and he was such a big liar, you will get into serious trouble with him if you go on like this.
There are smart approaches that would have paid off.how about allowing him have his favorite anything and while he is still up there lovingly ask and later chip in that such things are not good for your relationship that is after finding out why he lied about it in the first place.
Only heaven knows whether you are one of those ladies who can't or are yet to shake off teenage miscalculations like"i want to date a guy my age" cos am sure he did not tell you his age the first day you met, it must have come after that and many guys will use whats coming out your mouth to prepare answers for you so as to get a soft landing.
#andyesamnotjudgingyou.

1 Like

Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by suruwilliams(m): 5:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
row2ray:

what are you insinuating undecided
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 23, 2015
What the heck is wrong with you dimwits?? A lady came online seeking for advise on how to handle a problem and y'all turned it into a diatribe on who's pretty and who's not undecided
Not sure if y'all are teenagers or agbayas
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by AlphaSoul: 11:13am On Mar 29, 2021
Mistrezz28:
I myself am 27 soon 28 he said he was 29 when we met. Now his sister tells me he's goin on 33. he told me I look older than him so what should I care if he's older. Age isn't the issue the lie than the insult is.
Crazy... grin
Re: He Told Me I Look Old After A Fight About Him Lying About His Age. Hmm Guys Help by Duplexxx: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2021
Just a year difference sorry chai o

That guy is sick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's Driving Me Nut!! / Tired Of Being Alone I Need A Serious Man That Will Be A Friend,a Brother,& Love / Photos : Girl Kills Herself After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.