Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! (7354 Views)

Sex With My Wife Is Very Very Boring, I Need Help / Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by falcon01: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2019
SirLiquidGold, I think the universe is trying to communicate @ellarhh
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Dec 22, 2019
I am Thomas,A graduate&employed.I am 6ft2 tall with a gud physic&facial look to go with it.I am so romantic,Romeo had his way with juliet coz my type wasn't yet born*winks*.I am too mature 2 argue over trivial matters when i can accept u as u are.

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Lordswazz(m): 8:09am On Dec 22, 2019
franchasng:
If you are a lady looking for a man on Nairaland and you want to get positive result, you must be financially buoyant and have big ukwu aka Idilanla for Nairaland guys who are too exposed and wise to consider you lol grin

I don't think a broke girl can find a reliable partner on Nairaland lol.....

Only foreign based ladies who are citizens of America, Europe, Canada, etc can find love on Nairaland. But if you want sex mate, a guy that will murder you on the bed during romp, then come to Nairaland, Lefulefu and MrCork and co will handle you wella cheesy

But if u want a boyfriend that will cherish you and take you serious and also consider you for marriage, then you need to go and make money or find a way to become citizen of America, UK, Germany, France, Canada, Scotland, etc, or else, Na hit and run you go de get nowadays times have changed, Nigerian guys are catching up faster now sad

You need to go and make money as a girl to find the right guy now in Nigeria oh, Nigeria is changing so fast, Nigerian guys now have learned to also dig gold and even diamond, sister go and make money if you want a financially buoyant guy as a reliable partner grin
We dey follow una lead now. You guys have been doing it since the creation of Adam. "He must be employed and well to do bla bla bla!" Now guys don dey do am too, mainly for them not to even spend half their salary on you (na why most dey find working class. most don't even need your 1 kobo), una don begin complain. Una neva chicumcin!
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2019
I connect well with people that got gud heart. If you tick that scale,then send me a private mail.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by femmoy(m): 8:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:
I'm 21, a graduate, will be serving in March. I don't have money ooo
I'm kinda broke (struggling with my importation business I started of recent). I'm not looking for a guy that'll spend on me tho' (spending on me is a plus but it's not a priority). Still, I need a man that's okay financially. Someone with a legit source of income.
I'm inexperienced with sex but I'm open to it if we vibe well.
Also, before you indicate interest, I'm not a slay queen ooo abeg. I'm quite lean, a bit busty and *not* tall.

I can really fun to be with when I like a person and can definitely have intelligent conversations and motivate you to do better. I'm not promiscuous as well.

I'm searching for an honest guy that I can be friends with (I lack male friends). As time goes on we'll decide on if we want a relationship or not.
If you're between the ages of 24–27, you're fair smiley, fun to be with and smart wink then I'm your girl. If you reside in Port Harcourt as well, that'd be nice.

Any interested persons should PM me please. Thanks

Cc: Lalasticlala

my WhatsApp number 08022566474
let's get to know each other please.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Healthquest: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:
I'm kinda broke (struggling with my importation business I started of recent). I'm not looking for a guy that'll spend on me tho' (spending on me is a plus but it's not a priority). Still, I need a man that's okay financially. Someone with a legit source of income.
Also, before you indicate interest, I'm not a slay queen ooo abeg. I'm quite lean, a bit busty and *not* tall.

I can really fun to be with when I like a person and can definitely have intelligent conversations and motivate you to do better. I'm not promiscuous as well.

I'm searching for an honest guy that I can be friends with (I lack male friends). As time goes on we'll decide on if we want a relationship or not.
If you're between the ages of 24–27, you're fair smiley, fun to be with and smart wink then I'm your girl. If you reside in Port Harcourt as well, that'd be nice.

you're not retuning d PMs.
Kindly do or drop a clue on how to reach u.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by ONY3KAH(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:

what's your location? I won't mind us being friends
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:30am On Dec 22, 2019
I am sure she will have up to 100 PM's by now
Don't believe this write to up but op if you are real I will say stop searching, remove relationship matter from your head for now. Focus more on your importation business

When you stop chasing love it comes to you freely
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by mechanics(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2019
Lolz, so you don't have male friends from your church abi?
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Raalsalghul: 8:55am On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:

This one dey find person wey go spend for her this festive period. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Raalsalghul: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2019
favoryte33:
I am Thomas,A graduate&employed.I am 6ft2 tall with a gud physic&facial look to go with it.I am so romantic, [s]Romeo had his way with juliet coz my type wasn't yet born[/s] *winks*.I am too mature 2 argue over trivial matters when i can accept u as u are.
undecided
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by luminouz(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
cheesy cheesy na woh this is serious..are u saying not even one guy has asked u out?
Maybe she is that ugly grin
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by luminouz(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2019
ONY3KAH:
what's your location? I won't mind us being friends

You no even read the post. undecided

Her location is already there. undecided
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by ICHguy(m): 9:12am On Dec 22, 2019
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Tlyon(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=Ellarhh post=85117536]I'm 21, a graduate, will be serving in March. I don't have money ooo
If you're between the ages of 24–27. I'm yoruba,a technician as 1 of my poly lecturer would tag us (electrial/computer/phone engineer),studying chemistry presently in calabar. 4 friends and or more(i need dat motivation)whatsapp 07036463613.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by jmoore(m): 9:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Date registered: 22nd December, 2019.
Topic created: 22nd December, 2019.

Smh
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by sirclemzy: 9:39am On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:

I'm into importation business which is moving well for me. I have been doing that to sustain myself since I graduated in 2016. I didn't bother to go for service. It's a waste of time for me though.
I need someone(a girl) with passion for the business so we can push it further together because there are many areas in the business I'm yet to tap into.
I also need her for relationship purpose as well.
I reside in Lagos though.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by biddostandard: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
Is it a crime to be honest again, pls it's enough with the insults. This is Christmas so correct with love
Dear ella, kindly modify that broke part.. It's not necessary in ur writeup. Also u don't need a boyfriend just a sweet job In PH Dat gives u d kind of moni to spoil urself.. As ur pvssy is still tight, leave it Dat way for now
see motivational speaker find job for her nah or help her tight her puss if she no wan tight am
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by lekani4real(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:

This is serious...girl you are just 21 why the Rush.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by marksleek25: 11:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Cregon:
It will be Christmas in a few days, after that, New Year.

In February, there will be valentine...

In April there will be Easter.

I am interested. I will pm you in May( I hope your birthday would have passed by then).
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Odunayomi247(m): 11:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:

I'm ayomi,i need a girl too, and it seems that meet your requirements, 09013922636,,you can message me and I'll add you up on whatsapp
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Tarabye: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2019
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by uchmoney97(m): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:

I m also need a lady dats sincere and intelligent,thou I m not rich bt comfortable.i we luv us 2 roll up.and i also stay n ph,give me a flash and I we call,my contact 08034676636
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by manlawal(m): 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:

The only thing I can assist you with is your import bizness let m know if you are open to that
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Mraphel: 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:

Scam Scam Scam
@ 21 you wanna go service? When did u enter school.
You searching for honest guy but you're being dishonest..i bet you that Nairaland guys will only waste your time.

You cannot be broke if you have an importation business.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Rapmoney(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Scam alert!!!
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Stewart883(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:

My PM isn't working.... Pls send me a message at enobong83@aol.com. I reside in Portharcourt
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by dsoft321(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
I'm interested, kindly hit me up 08118484851 . Waiting to hear back from you
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Edmundbill(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Greetings, Now you can clone your husband's ,wife's ,children or housemaids whatsapp to know what's going on. Hit the link to join the class asap, just in 10 seconds u have it in ur phone....... Link https:///K8jYr1uupJ7E1nkfUjK8WK
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Newbreed2018: 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Goodluck dear.

After all a lady like that here, UyaiIncomparabl(hope I got that right) met her husband on this same Nairaland and today both are happily married, tho Contractually.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Zagee: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:

Dear aunty... Are you sure you're not looking for me, cuz I'm everything you Just described. But on the contrary I'll be leaving pH in 3weeks, so you can PM me. If I like you, we could have a good holiday together..
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:
Shut up my friend! Because I wrote I'm broke undecided
Not everyone is after the money you don't even have

Look at the way you started your pitch from the very first sentence.

By the way, she's a lady like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband Must Sleep With Me 4 Times A Week Else I Will Cheat – Blessing Abu / I Just Hope My P***y Isn't Out Already While Impressing Bae - Curvy Lady Twerks / Okey-dokey Guys!!!!! Here's The Mgbeke Photo. Sorry For The Initial Brouhaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.