Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! (7344 Views)

Sex With My Wife Is Very Very Boring, I Need Help / Life Is So Boring — I Give Up [Picture] / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Champjar: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
franklingud:
Ellarh am also searching.

Can we work something out.

I stay in enugu

I'm single also, let's work something out
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Alfather: 2:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Even olosho sef dey package, but no way we aint cheap...
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by franklingud(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Champjar:

Am male
Enugu
Entrepreneur

You?
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
luminouz:

Maybe she is that ugly grin
.there is no ugly lady in naija wey guys no dey chase after cheesy.if a lady is crying that no man is looking her way then very well cheesy..e go be say she get spirit husband wey dey chase away her suitors cheesy.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by luminouz(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
lefulefu2:
is she as ugly as ebonyilips? even if ebonyilips comes to naija guys will rush her cheesy.there is no ugly lady in naija wey guy no dey chase after cheesy

grin grin
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by milemimi93(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
U dont want his money but he must be financially fit. Hmm
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by macho44(m): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:
Shut up my friend! Because I wrote I'm broke undecided
Not everyone is after the money you don't even have
No pishure?
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by milemimi93(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Dont mind the thot.
Raalsalghul:

This one dey find person wey go spend for her this festive period. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by milemimi93(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
When people talk about seeking for attention on a faceless platform i care to know what the benefits are. If it was a face platform like twitter i'd undastand. Can u tell me d benefits?
MZrapper:
Attention seekers all over Nairaland.
I can bet my soul that NL users are not up to 200k, an average Nairalander has an average of 5 alternates. Fake fatherfuckers.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by milemimi93(m): 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
U mean this gal don marry? Wow! Congrats dear
Newbreed2018:
Goodluck dear.

After all a lady like that here, UyaiIncomparabl(hope I got that right) met her husband on this same Nairaland and today both are happily married, tho Contractually.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by NathanAnomaly: 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
I thought most girls said they don't like fair guys...

But nowadays I am seeing a lot of girls on dating platforms requesting to date fair guys

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Chibuchris: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ellarhh:
I'm 21, a graduate, will be serving in March. I don't have money ooo
I'm kinda broke (struggling with my importation business I started of recent). I'm not looking for a guy that'll spend on me tho' (spending on me is a plus but it's not a priority). Still, I need a man that's okay financially. Someone with a legit source of income.
I'm inexperienced with sex but I'm open to it if we vibe well.
Also, before you indicate interest, I'm not a slay queen ooo abeg. I'm quite lean, a bit busty and *not* tall.

I can really fun to be with when I like a person and can definitely have intelligent conversations and motivate you to do better. I'm not promiscuous as well.

I'm searching for an honest guy that I can be friends with (I lack male friends). As time goes on we'll decide on if we want a relationship or not.
If you're between the ages of 24–27, you're fair smiley, fun to be with and smart wink then I'm your girl. If you reside in Port Harcourt as well, that'd be nice.

Any interested persons should PM me please. Thanks

Cc: Lalasticlala

I stay in enugu, I'm 29, tall and huge,
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by IamPlato(m): 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
Can You Give A Blowj0b
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Awsome1(m): 8:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Pm me am in ph
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by tol4biz(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Imagine, he/she just joined nairaland today... Mtchewww
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by tol4biz(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Why are Nigerians so gullible and desperate??
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by MajorWarren: 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lean and busty..... so your bum isn’t big?
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Westernlove: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ladylite:

So you want a man to come into your boring life and spice it up with money.
Olosho
Get a life.
Cheap shot
Lol see finishing...

Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Champjar: 5:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=franklingud post=85134825]
Am male
Enugu
Entrepreneur

You?[/quote
Let's communicate in whatsapp
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by franklingud(m): 8:54pm On Dec 26, 2019
[quote author=Champjar post=85237636][/quote]
Chat me up
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Acme45: 9:17pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ellarhh:
I'm kinda broke (struggling with my importation business I started of recent). I'm not looking for a guy that'll spend on me tho' (spending on me is a plus but it's not a priority). Still, I need a man that's okay financially. Someone with a legit source of income.
Also, before you indicate interest, I'm not a slay queen ooo abeg. I'm quite lean, a bit busty and *not* tall.

I can really fun to be with when I like a person and can definitely have intelligent conversations and motivate you to do better. I'm not promiscuous as well.

I'm searching for an honest guy that I can be friends with (I lack male friends). As time goes on we'll decide on if we want a relationship or not.
If you're between the ages of 24–27, you're fair smiley, fun to be with and smart wink then I'm your girl. If you reside in Port Harcourt as well, that'd be nice.

24 - 27,You still want to date children.think twice
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by frozen70(f): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ellarhh:

That age bracket you put on for the men are the people that will frustrate your dream

Look for men who are thirty years and above, they are more matured to handle relationships with its challenges
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
Ellarhh:

Na all these attributes u need in man?
Una go find such man inside bible/quran
After she don sell all her market finish for school
Come nairaland dy look for innocent guy wey no get sin...
She con dy talk say she no get experience for sex....
If I hear....

Now to real advice.
Better go find job and be yourself, if u re actually saying the truth..pussy no get fairly use biko.. Keep it tight, if is it as such.
Fake men are many.
Shine ur eye.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Jayenbee(m): 4:34am On Dec 27, 2019
Hello ella, a pleasant morning to you. Trust you had a great night rest, well I saw your post and got interested in it, can we talk more privately . My number is 08179763962, you can call or WhatsApp me. thank you. [b]Hello ella, a pleasant morning to you. Trust you had a great night rest, well I saw your post and got interested in it, can we talk more privately . My number is 08179763962, you can call or WhatsApp me. thank you. [/b]Hello ella, a pleasant morning to you. Trust you had a great night rest, well I saw your post and got interested in it, can we talk more privately . My number is 08179763962, you can call or WhatsApp me. thank you.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Jayenbee(m): 4:35am On Dec 27, 2019
[/b]Hello ella, a pleasant morning to you. Trust you had a great night rest, well I saw your post and got interested in it, can we talk more privately . My number is 08179763962, you can call or WhatsApp me. thank you.
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by franklingud(m): 3:14am On Dec 28, 2019
Champjar

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by franklingud(m): 3:18am On Dec 28, 2019
Champjar:

Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ladylite:

So you want a man to come into your boring life and spice it up with money.

Olosho

Get a life.

Cheap shot
FOOL!
Why must you insult her? You must be an Ashawo yourself *spits*

2 Likes

Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Ladylite: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
Skyler98:
FOOL!
Why must you insult her? You must be an Ashawo yourself *spits*

Mumu you think we don't know you. Deceive yourself again, use a different username
Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Ladylite:

Mumu you think we don't know you. Deceive yourself again, use a different username
Ashawo kobo kobo
She no even get sense sef. Which one be use a different username?
No go find runs wey u go do

1 Like

Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by uthlaw: 11:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
budaatum:
You all just jealous. There's a man for every woman, 10 sef. Na so una plenty reach, like fish in a barrel.

Go Girl, Ellarhh!
the 10 men also have different 5girlfriends each...they just want to add,ena self plenty pass men!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Love Life Is Boring!! I Need A Man!!! by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nobody is looking for broke ass bitches anymore

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How My Pastor Had Hot Sex With Me On His Matrimonial Bed / My Experience With A Little Gal Today. / For It To Be Good, How Long Should Sex Last?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.