Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,379 members, 7,864,730 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Please Nairalanders Read��� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders Read��� (493 Views)

Please Nairalanders, Patronize Me. I'm Selling These Items.. / Please Nairalanders What Can You Say About This A Friend Did To Me This Morning / Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Read��� by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 22, 2019
I have been crying since I received this message from my wife. I didn't even remember that it's my birthday today but she took her time to wish me well despite the situation, thinking, depression, suicide thoughts and poverty in my family right now, and she melted my heart when she said my kids are wishing me a happy birthday���. God!!! I really need your help please Nairalanders ��� please read my previous posts please I beg of you in the name of the God you worship, please. The accommodation problem they asked me to move out of the uncompleted building by tomorrow now I don't know where else to face and I can't go back to where my wife and my kids are staying cos the rent expired long time ago, and my landlord is a CSP police officer he has been sending messages so I'm hiding from him meanwhile hustling for anything to send to my kids. please my dear good people of Nigeria help, please. Read my other posts please I beg of you

Re: Please Nairalanders Read��� by manitoba(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2019
Drop your number

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Read��� by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
Good afternoon, here is my number please 08070751915 thanks ���
manitoba:
Drop your number

(1) (Reply)

I Sell My Body For A Living Because I'm Lazy And Can't Work,said- Queen Facardi / Best Hookup In Uyo / Have You Seen The Riele Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.