Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? (3591 Views)

Please My Nairalanders, What Is Okafor's Law? / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
My fiancee got me annoyed yesterday & I think I have spit more than enough venomous words before realizing it was too much. I hardly stay on Facebook nowadays unless my attention is needed while I spend my leisure on Nairaland. I call her & we do chat on WhatsApp. But my fiancee is so obsessed with Facebook that she would leave me on Whatsapp & stay glued to Fbk, knowing fully that I stay online so we can be together since we're distant. The most funny part is that, most times, she would later join me on Whatsapp & be telling me she won't be able to chat for long as her battery is getting low(20%, 15%......). "Ha, my battery is almost flat o & you may want to call me later or the following morning o", she would say till I ask her to go offline. Having satisfied facebooking. She would not even bother to check if I am online on Fbk & sometimes reply after several mins. Well, I think I've had enough of her selfish habits. So, I told her to ensure whatever that deserves her best time is really worth it & appreciative, as I may call our relationship off any moment. That she should start making a good plan for herself now, as I am getting wiser and my eyes are getting clearer every day. I have no time and energy to waste any longer. But considering her lifestyle during our ND-days back then, she was never promiscuous & I was never harassed because of her. She maintained her dignity.
Well, after reading all my heartfelt stories, the only response she gave was "I will come around next week so that I can return your phone, thanks so far". It was then I realized I have said too much,,,,Lol,,,though I have not given any response to that. Please fellow NLers, what do I do now? I need an advice that will make me & not break. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by IamD18: 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
>Is she your wife? No, That means you fully don't own her, you don't even have the right to question her whereabouts on social media. Pay her bride price and take control, If you can't, to hell with your complaints.

>Are you guilty of what you are complaining about her? YES. That means you are a hypocrite. You can't choose your preferred social media and still decide for your girlfriend(Not even a wife)

My Advice; Let her be with your commands until you marry her.

If your find her as a stubborn and disrespectful lady, then kindly break up with her.

ladiesreject:

[s] If this same guy comes back here to complain of his wife's disrespectful attitude (assuming he marries her), you'll still be the first person to slander him by asking him if he didn't see all those traits before marrying her.
I wonder how una de talk sometimes.

The general belief in 9ja is that what you see during courtship is what you'll see during marriage.

So if he can't control her now, how sure are you that she can be controlled in marriage? [/s]

Stop being a foolish attention seeker, if you don't have an advice to give the op, don't use my comment to sound intelligent.

So you had to cut out where I advised OP to break up with her if he hates her disrespectfulness and stubbornness, you couldn't see the last line in my comment, right?

You had to quote where I asked him to stop commanding and ordering her on the social media she should use because she's not his wife, why must he choose social media for her? Why?

C'mon will take your miserable life out of my comment.

10 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Craziestgirl(f): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tell her that you planned to make her very, very angry and everything you said or did was planned.
It was all a Test of her devotion and love.
Tell her she passed, and you love and appreciate her the more!

And you better go and find out the price of engagement rings. smiley

6 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by darkmarky(m): 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
All this kyn nonsense social media situationship.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin

Men and their drama sha.. If she will go to ur place and return the phone, juz accept it and accept ur lose as well.. Some women hate BS in a relationship, that's why some of us don't even give a fvck about it..

#MyLoveDontCostAThing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by edimolu(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
@Adegbenro7643

Wise up, you haven't found yourself a fiancee!!!

4 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by SUPERPACK: 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
if u want to take social media decisions for her, then marry her. dont expect her to pour all her eggs in one basket in an attempt to please you, go and get a village girl that is willing to listen to ur commands.

4 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
Tell her to mail your phone to you through a transport company that the seeing won't be necessary. Cause if she wins the problem won't go away, rather it will get worse. She has seen one job man deceiving her on Facebook, believe anything you see online at you own peril.

8 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by MrCork: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
My fiancee got me annoyed yesterday & I think I have spit more than enough venomous words before realizing it was too much. I hardly stay on Facebook nowadays unless my attention is needed while I spend my leisure on Nairaland. I call her & we do chat on WhatsApp. But my fiancee is so obsessed with Facebook that she would leave me on Whatsapp & stay glued to Fbk, knowing fully that I stay online so we can be together since we're distant. The most funny part is that, most times, she would later join me on Whatsapp & be telling me she won't be able to chat for long as her battery is getting low(20%, 15%......). "Ha, my battery is almost flat o & you may want to call me later or the following morning o", she would say till I ask her to go offline. Having satisfied facebooking. She would not even bother to check if I am online on Fbk & sometimes reply after several mins. Well, I think I've had enough of her selfish habits. So, I told her to ensure whatever that deserves her best time is really worth it & appreciative, as I may call our relationship off any moment. That she should start making a good plan for herself nowy, as I am getting wiser and my eyes are getting clearer every day. I have no time and energy to waste any longer. But considering her lifestyle during our ND-days back then, she was never promiscuous & I was never harassed because of her. She maintained her dignity.
Well, after reading all my heartfelt stories, the only response she gave was "I will come around next week so that I can return your phone, thanks so far". It was then I realized I have said too much,,,,Lol,,,though I have not given any response to that. Please fellow NLers, what do I do now? I need an advice that will make me & not break. Thanks

angry

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by MrCork: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
My fiancee got me annoyed yesterday & I think I have spit more than enough venomous words before realizing it was too much. I hardly stay on Facebook nowadays unless my attention is needed while I spend my leisure on Nairaland. I call her & we do chat on WhatsApp. But my fiancee is so obsessed with Facebook that she would leave me on Whatsapp & stay glued to Fbk, knowing fully that I stay online so we can be together since we're distant. The most funny part is that, most times, she would later join me on Whatsapp & be telling me she won't be able to chat for long as her battery is getting low(20%, 15%......). "Ha, my battery is almost flat o & you may want to call me later or the following morning o", she would say till I ask her to go offline. Having satisfied facebooking. She would not even bother to check if I am online on Fbk & sometimes reply after several mins. Well, I think I've had enough of her selfish habits. So, I told her to ensure whatever that deserves her best time is really worth it & appreciative, as I may call our relationship off any moment. That she should start making a good plan for herself nowy, as I am getting wiser and my eyes are getting clearer every day. I have no time and energy to waste any longer. But considering her lifestyle during our ND-days back then, she was never promiscuous & I was never harassed because of her. She maintained her dignity.

...is she lightskin? . angry

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Olachase(m): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
My brother mk I no lie for you the girl Don get another guy most girls are very useless since the day Mary broke my heart I turn to game boy, don't put ur hope on any girl till u are ready for marriage, what I'm even saying self, u never see woman way dem marry and still day s*X around once again some girls are useless, don't collect the phone from her, just tell her thanks I pray u receive ur reward, if na girl way u Don fu*k den nothing to be worried about,
Come and join me I don't wanna play game boy of a thing alone and incase you are bored call me let's catch fun in any bar
For ur information I'm just a young boy into big things

To that ur girlfriend thunder fire her yansh can I hear you say amen grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by highqueen(f): 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
she has a better person she's chatting on fb.wink

9 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
grin grin grin

When your value lies in phone cheesy! That's all you mean to her and she's returning it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
highqueen:
she has a better person she's chatting on fb.wink
shhhhhhh! cheesy. Don't out a Sis lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
You can apologize but get ready for the worse. You asked for it though. She may have been considering an option B or planning to and you have given her the chance to feel justified. She can't be facebooking that long for no sinister reason.

The day you catch her cheating now, you made me do it will be her exact words, bookmark this. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by TIDDOLL(m): 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
[/b]Probably you two are'nt meant for each other after all

A little wave, and your fishes are out of the Water smiley

Relationships isnt immune to issues,
Whereas issues are meant to be resolved not blown out of proportion.[b]

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by GrammarNazi1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
MariaLavina:
grin grin grin

When your value lies in phone cheesy! That's all you mean to her and she's returning it. cheesy
grin

You don dey craze!

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by highqueen(f): 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2018
MariaLavina:
grincheesylipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by iLegendd(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
I didn't read, but reply her with, "Musa Issa goal."

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Hector09(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
U are lucky that she is ready to return ur phone, gladly welcum it,cus these things call girls are not worthy thinking abt, non of them ve is loyal,believe ur girl ve two or three guys outside, dont even think abt her,

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by anibirelawal(m): 6:35pm On Jun 23, 2018
Craziestgirl:
Tell her that you planned to make her very, very angry and everything you said or did was planned.

You are very smart.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Lalas247(f): 6:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Hmmm lol this is too funny!

Returning your phone = serious insult! , means you ain’t shït, knows that after you get that you will let her rest ...
I’m sure she didn’t just join fb today ....
look this is the mistake guys make accept her like that ..... her giving you excuses shows you bug her about not spending enough time with you (its irritating n will drive any sane chic away especially when you ain’t actually married yet) ... my dear you bore her ... like another lady said chics don’t have time for bs ... she has found joy chatting with another ...

Just take the L

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
��������������������������������������������������������������

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=68753085]>Is she your wife? No, That means you fully don't own her, you don't even have the right to question her whereabouts on social media. Pay her bride price and take control, If you can't, to hell with your complaints.

>Are you guilty of what you are complaining about her? YES. That means you are a hypocrite. You can't

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
IamD18:
>Is she your wife? No, That means you fully don't own her, you don't even have the right to question her whereabouts on social media. Pay her bride price and take control, If you can't, to hell with your complaints.

If this same guy comes back here to complain of his wife's disrespectful attitude (assuming he marries her), you'll still be the first person to slander him by asking him if he didn't see all those traits before marrying her.
I wonder how una de talk sometimes.

The general belief in 9ja is that what you see during courtship is what you'll see during marriage.

So if he can't control her now, how sure are you that she can be controlled in marriage?

4 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
I can never ever buy a phone for a woman that is not my relative, especially a girlfriend

Wanna know why?

Cos she'll use that same phone you bought for her to control other guys.

Hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by cooooooks(m): 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
@Adegbenro7643 This is a very stupid piece of advice. Do not go and propose to a girl because you made her angry.

Craziestgirl:

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Tallesty1(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2018
Collect your phone when she returns it and let her go. Don't touch her, don't show that you're sorry, in fact don't be sorry, don't apologize for speaking out and don't let her come inside even if she insists.

It is funny how ladies are trying to turn everything against you. Communication is the key in every relationship, especially distant ones but your girl isn't there physically and she's not ready to spend time with you on whatsapp but she will spend hours chatting with others on facebook.

Now the question is 'what are you getting from the relationship'? Absolutely nothing. So let go....... And don't forget to get your phone back.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by ZirdoRoray(m): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Men and their drama sha.. If she will go to ur place and return the phone, juz accept it and accept ur lose as well.. Some women hate BS in a relationship, that's why some of us don't even give a fvck about it..

#MyLoveDontCostAThing cheesy

The guy may not be acting maturely but put yourself in his shoes, how would you feel if your fiance doesn't want to chat with you and is always complaining and bringing up excuses everytime you talk about his lack of attention for you?
Pls answer honestly.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Fourwinds: 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
MariaLavina:
cheat

Re: Please Nairalanders, What Response Should I Give Her? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2018
MrCork:

...is she lightskin? . angry
Chocolate,,,, smilegrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is It That Makes Heartbreaks So Painful To You? / Lilith The First Woman / Me And My Oyinbo Wife To Be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.