Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68771 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Roon9(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.
========≠================================={

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.

Wisdom
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by mudiana(m): 7:05am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
madam is getting it somewhere.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.
Ogbologbo
I learnt something new-fuckstrated uh grin
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by lomprico(m): 7:07am On Dec 23, 2019
Lordswazz:
Just as women won't tolerate a broke man, a well-to-do man should not tolerate being sex-starved by his wife. The average comfortable man is a woman magnet. If you can't use it to get as much sex as you want from willing and younger girls, and rather wait for anytime heaven touches your wife to bless your luck, you go die for konji. I am tired of men with ample means complaining of being sex-starved and having blue balls.

No wonder unmarried lovers have more sex on average than married people. Go out and get your fill my brother. The world is at the feet of any man who has means and knows how to use it. Just stay away from prostitutes sha.

so where will he get his fill from if not prostitutes?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by lomprico(m): 7:08am On Dec 23, 2019
marvel2011:
Mine does the same thing but I give God the glory because I now occupy my heart with things that makes me serve God the more. I am not a slave to sex!

eyaaa

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Cantonese: 7:10am On Dec 23, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Let me share my little thought on this :. Now there is NO woman that don't like sex, however three things can make a woman dislike sex.

1. She is a virgin ...you can't simply like what you have not eaten, no matter how good a soup smells, you still have to taste it to determine if it's sweet or not.

2. Rape/ Bad sexual event of the past: This can make any woman dislike sex, cos it's just keep reminding her of what she is trying to forget .

3. Below Par performance from her spouse: This is one of the major cause why many married women rejects sexual calls from thier below par performance hubby, and get it outside, these below reasons can further butress the above

3(a) he is faced with constant quick ejaculation and weak erection ....popularly known as the indomie men.

3(b)lack a good understanding of sex as well as thier spouses core areas of sexual pleasure, these men even if they last in bed don't really know how to manipulate thier way ( in terms of skills & positioning) through the woman's virgina bringing about the desired orgasm that she seek.

Be that as it may, sticking to point 3, a woman should be able to communicate with her hubby if she is not getting it properly and tell him what to do per time before, during and after sexual intercourse.

However, op with statement like this coming from your wife..."Always giving excuses. At night, Am tired. In d morning, go work abeg others have left and making money and it here looking for who to ram." am sorry op I doubt if she loves you deeply.

Op do this ..

- ignore her for sometime, I mean avoid being too needy sexually, just pretend you don't need it anymore & put up a smiling face while doing it ...watch her reactions for sometime.

- op, for God sake can you allow her do the buying of those food items herself, it's like you are spoiling her, she sees herself as the price..she maybe feeling like queen of England ( of course she is Queen, no disrespect).

- Deliberately delay the upkeep money you give to her all the time, making up some excuses for it, and reduce the attention and hype you give to her.

- spoil yourself a little, change your fashion sense abit, wear sneakers, neat jeans, t-shirts, knickers with sneakers, get perfumes that smell well...just look more polished ...nice gold chains ..let her feel Jealousy that anoda woman might steal you outside .

If she does not respond to the above after a period of time ...then op am sorry She ain't love you.

This boy your brain correct. To "delay the upkeep" a bit. Abeg you get wife?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 7:22am On Dec 23, 2019
LordAdam16:
Lord

An interesting perspective. But remember that there is a fine line between realism and cynicism.

Your argument is like saying that theres no point in studying a particular course with the aim of landing a specific job, when at some point in the future you will probably be weighed down by bad bosses, scheduling conflicts and faulty equipment.

Why didnt you just become an entrepreneur? Dont you know that at some point, every job will give you more BS than its worth?

That you eventually experience difficulties doesnt invalidate the journey that brought you to that point. It only makes overcoming the problem more important because you know whats at stake if you dont.

Which is why those Reddit threads have thousands of members who wouldnt have bothered if they thought exploring their issues was totally pointless.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by obanla01(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2019
Sir you nail it down. These are some of our mistake we men commited that we lose the love they have for us & we must change to 2 b hapi================================{

Oya calm down bro grin

Learn
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lordswazz(m): 7:23am On Dec 23, 2019
lomprico:

so where will he get his fill from if not prostitutes?
How do single guys get women they date and marry? How do people find lovers? are they all prostitutes?

Being married doesn't make you repulsive to girls. Lots of men have had lovers since time immemorial that are very much in love with them and not just for money. People that even call them often just to "hear their voice because they miss them". Na them dey restrict the girl sef from constant communication. Sex can be gotten by any man if he really desires at the cost of mainly his affection.

Girls don't mind putting in some work to gain the affection of an industrious man that dresses good and wears good colognes. Na when nothing dey you go do 100% of the toasting and chasing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 7:24am On Dec 23, 2019
LordAdam16:
That person isn't trying to chip in his own 2 cents. If he was, he wouldn't quote me and strike-through my comment. He believes the experiences of those 200k+ people are invalid. When whatever he's about to write has been shared for the umpteenth time in that community.

However, it's unlikely a community of sufferers doesn't have that enumerated as the basics. And even if I wanted to pitch in, I wouldn't go on the offensive against a poster recommending an online community for the OP.

It's not just the OP that'd go over this thread. There are many more silent partners dealing with the same inconvenience. Let everyone have the opportunity to seek the help they need from those who are most informed and qualified to help.

Im not denying that all those things may be true. What Im saying is that they dont necessarily invalidate the suggestion he gave.

Youve acknowledged that the Reddit thread probably includes his basic suggestion. Which doesnt make his basic suggestion wrong. It only makes it insufficient.

The anecdotes and half-stories flying about are doing so partly because the OP is refusing to provide adequate detail.

Like I said; your annoyance at his refusal to acknowledge the validity of your comment by striking out what you wrote and your dismissal of his advice are two separate issues. Which is why your advices are not opposite but parallel.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Martinez39(m): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
Has you marriage produced kids?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 7:27am On Dec 23, 2019
manontree:

Or to add to your several interesting viewpoints countering the LordAdam, OP and infact everyone else can say that THERE is absolutely NOTHING special about dead beat dads and husbands who DO not show up in their responsibilities at home, financially and otherwise

It's not a one way traffic na

Exactly. When what they need is a good example or a solution that may apply to them, even if it comes from a faulty post laden with insults like that guy's.

If he were complaining of marital problems due to being a deadbeat, we wouldnt reduce it down to saying that theres nothing great about providing for your family just because there may be a Reddit group out there for husbands who are damn stingy or lazy or because the person giving the advice is insensitive or ITK.

We would only recommend that he reads from all perspectives to get a firm handle on his problem
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by lomprico(m): 7:31am On Dec 23, 2019
Lordswazz:

How do single guys get women they date and marry? How do people find lovers? are they all prostitutes?

Being married doesn't make you repulsive to to girls. Lots of men have had lovers, since time immemorial, that are very much in love with them and not just for money. People that even call them often just to "hear their voice because they miss them". Na them dey restrict the girl sef from constant communication. Sex can be gotten by any man if he really desires at the cost of mainly his affection.

Girls don't mind putting in some work to gain the affection of an industrious man. Na when nothing dey you go do 100% of the toasting and chasing.

will the said lover allow him.have sex for free? yes or no?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lordswazz(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2019
lomprico:

will the said lover allow him.have sex for free? yes or no?
Yes,bro. Some no dey spend on their lovers. Just maybe a little on outings and experiences. So yes, the same way some guys get sex for free, men also do. Na just your charisma and aura as a made man be the lure.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by YorubaKing: 7:35am On Dec 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Smh!! Do yourself a favour and get sense.

What sense? Shey na lie? Awon Olosho Olofo! angry
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 7:38am On Dec 23, 2019
Lordswazz:

Yes,bro. Some no dey spend on their lovers. Just maybe a little on outings and experiences. So yes, the same way some guys get sex for free, men also do. Na just your charisma and aura as a made man be the lure.

I dont even understand what people are arguing with you about lol its not like its impossible for more than one person to love you at a time. We only refrain from indulging them because we are "taken" already.

If at least one person can love you no matter what then so can 1 or 2 other people. Whether you encourage or engage the extra person is a different matter entirely
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lordswazz(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

I dont even understand what people are arguing with you about lol its not like its impossible for more than one person to love you at a time. We only refrain from indulging them because we are "taken" already.

If at least one person can love you no matter what then so can 1 or 2 other people. Whether you encourage or engage the extra person is a different matter entirely
As in, me i tire o. They just feel because someone is married, that he or she is practically unlovable except they pay through their nose for "love".
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bishopkay: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2019
marvel2011:
Mine does the same thing but I give God the glory because I now occupy my heart with things that makes me serve God the more. I am not a slave to sex!

You are a time bomb waiting to blow my friend! Yeah. @the bolded, you seem like you've got the solution And sex is a bad thing but no my friend it isn't. Now let me tell you and deep within you you know what I'm saying is true.

- You are no longer close to your wife which is a recipe for separation in the not too distant future because most discussions happen in the bed which is a buffer zone for couples. Except she's sick or had a condition, If she doesn't grace it, you'd probably just be doing your own thing while she does hers. A day would come when you would explode and that day e no go good! Especially these days where fine girls don't mind going after men they like anymore grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bishopkay: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2019
eyinjuege:
Awon Blogger blogger.
Some sexual encounters are not worth your while. Perhaps that's why she is locking the shop? I'm yet to see a woman run from good sex.
If you don't even try to do the thing, she will get angry unnecessarily.
Has she ever orgasmed with you? What is the position she likes?
Learn to sexually please your woman especially in the beginning of the marriage... She will see you more useful than just an atm machine.
A sexually frustrated woman via bad sex is an angry one, and she would rather everyone ends up frustrated together than open shop for you to have your 40seconds enjoyment and she is left high and dry.

Then the best way about it is deny him his conjugal rights? If he is not good in bed, I've seen women spike their husband's food or drinks with aphrodisiacs which in turn would make the men want more.
NO MAN LOVES BEING A 2 MINUTES MAN and when a man is it actually affects his psyche even more than the lady and without encouragement he may resign to fate.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by midnighter(f): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2019
Lordswazz:

As in, me i tire o. They just feel because someone is married, that he or she is practically unlovable except they pay through their nose for "love".

Lol. Maybe theyre used to being extorted by greedy side-chicks.

What youre talking about is deeper than ordinary "I will find a way to sort myself" so its not necessarily to do with money.

Thats like saying that one can only have 1 best friend and if elements of that friendship are lacking, the person will struggle to find them in any other person. But you can connect with people in different dimensions that dont necessarily clash or overlap
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by supereagle(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:

Until I hear from your wife's side, it is possible you may have not been satisfying her. If you can bring her to to mountain top, she will deny you.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lordswazz(m): 8:14am On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

Lol. Maybe theyre used to being extorted by greedy side-chicks.

What youre talking about is deeper than ordinary "I will find a way to sort myself" so its not necessarily to do with money.

Thats like saying that one can only have 1 best friend and if elements of that friendship are lacking, the person will struggle to find them in any other person. But you can connect with people in different dimensions that dont necessarily clash or overlap
Exactly!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maikalaf(m): 8:16am On Dec 23, 2019
franchasng:
You guys worry so much about pleasing your partners honestly. So a man need to do all these just to keep his so called wife happy

See, I am happily married, and before I married my heartthrob, I made sure she understood me in and out. She knows I am not a fan of sex, I do it for doing sake. She knows and she is fine with it from beginning. If she decides to cheat because she need a horse to ride her, that's her cup of tea oh but let her pray I don't catch her or find out; she knows I am a tech guy and she is 247 under surveillance, so whatever she does I will find out. If she cheats and I catch her, that's the end no forgiveness for cheating in my book.

She knew my sexual strength and passion before we married and she was fine with it and I cannot put any other effort sexually to please her, other things I will do, but I cannot kill myself trying to please a woman sexually, guys don't kill yourself in an effort to please a sex maniac; if its 5 minutes u can do, do it and get off and face your life, don't die to please any woman cos if you die she will continue where u stopped

We blacks worry so much about sex, sex sex. Few minutes nonsense. Before you marry anybody know their sexual strength and decide if u can bear it.

Global economy is under attack and black Nigerians are busy worrying about sex and styles angry

As for the op, you sound like those sex maniacs who eat sex like food, and your type do wear your woman out with excessive sex, you better slow down because sex involves energy.

If you cannot tolerate her sex denials, tell her point black that you want separation and be serious about it.

Life is simple you guys should stop complicating it already.

We have Buhari and his evil government to worry about not all these bedroom nonsense angry
Nawa o! The way some of you married men think, one would assume you guys are in still in the stone age.
So you bang her, cum and leave her high and dry. Have you ever been stopped just when you're about to reach your climax? The feeling isn't usually fun.
Now put yourself in her shoes....
If she satisfies you sexually, nigga you have every obligation to satisfy her also, by any means necessary.

Most you married men just want to enter there, satisfy yourself and move ahead, without thinking about her own satisfaction. Imagine she gives someone else a try and that person meets that particular need....
Abeg, make una do well o. Na 21st Century we dey o, mbok!
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 23, 2019
Lordswazz:
Just as women won't tolerate a broke man, a well-to-do man should not tolerate being sex-starved by his wife. The average comfortable man is a woman magnet. If you can't use it to get as much sex as you want from willing and younger girls, and rather wait for anytime heaven touches your wife to bless your luck, you go die for konji. I am tired of men with ample means complaining of being sex-starved and having blue balls.

No wonder unmarried lovers have more sex on average than married people. Go out and get your fill my brother. The world is at the feet of any man who has means and knows how to use it. Just stay away from prostitutes sha.

If it was a woman, say your wife that creates this thread, complaining that inspite of her being the model wife you don't satisfy her sexually
Will you give her this very same advice?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Lordswazz(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2019
Zizza:

If it was a woman, say your wife that creates this thread, complaining that inspite of her being the model wife you don't satisfy her sexually
Will you give her this very same advice?
If she's brought it to my notice severally, complained and pleaded the way most men do, and i am still being insensitive to her needs, then she should by all means seek satisfaction elsewhere or end the marriage. No one has a monopoly of selfishness.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by OdefaGirl(f): 8:31am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Oya calm down bro grin

OMG, this made my day.... that advice is like a soothing balm. You did well.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by alezzy13: 8:32am On Dec 23, 2019
maikalaf:

Nawa o! The way some of you married men think, one would assume you guys are in still in the stone age.
So you bang her, cum and leave her high and dry. Have you ever been stopped just when you're about to reach your climax? The feeling isn't usually fun.
Now put yourself in her shoes....
If she satisfies you sexually, nigga you have every obligation to satisfy her also, by any means necessary.

Most you married men just want to enter there, satisfy yourself and move ahead, without thinking about her own satisfaction. Imagine she gives someone else a try and that person meets that particular need....
Abeg, make una do well o. Na 21st Century we dey o, mbok!

Did you read his comment at all? He made it CLEAR BEFORE they got married that he's not the sex loving type. So at least the lady can't complain of any surprise.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Emmanuel602(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:

Sir your wife is a chronic masturbator
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bukatyne(f): 8:49am On Dec 23, 2019
midnighter:

Yeah, it has something to do with it.

If hes not providing for her in the home then it will cause problems between them so he was right to give us that information although he should have included actual details about their sex life and not just that alone.

Is she a prostitute that ties sex to money?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2019
jidamsel43:
Actually I don't like to rush to conclusion .
I have to ask these questions. How many years have you been together?
Has she been denying sex since inception of your union?
What major misunderstanding did you have recently?
Are you autocratic or always assertive at home? Have you considered her emotional state before she refused your advance ?
Can your ever be submissive to her for once?
Has she complained of your manhood before?
if he marries another wife, she would adjust
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by maikalaf(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2019
alezzy13:

Did you read his comment at all? He made it CLEAR BEFORE they got married that he's not the sex loving type. So at least the lady can't complain of any surprise.
Yeah, I read that part. Thank you.
But trying to use it as a yardstick for someone else's marriage isn't wise, is it?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by bukatyne(f): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
********I AM THE POSTER!!!!*******

I do my job as a good husband. Within a space of a month, I bought 2 fones for her worth 250k. Kid spoilt the 1st so I replaced. She even auggests i go outside and get sidechick that i dont spend money on her. Imagine?

How many people has a running capital of 250k in Naija?? If u add money for Xmass for her and kids plus xmass money and dec upkeep i have spent over almost 400k this month . Imagine this..

Who ever wants to chat me personally on this can reach me via this;
My gmail acc: redocbp@gmail.com

Your wife wants you to get a side chic while she still retains your name and holds on to the luxuries marriage to you presents!

Smart woman.

It is called eating your cake and having it.

It is up to you oga.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics) / Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.