Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Denies Me Sex Always (68760 Views)

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by WIZGUY69(m): 2:53am On Dec 23, 2019
cococandy:
And this your solution won’t create more problems?

It will, and I'm sure his wife too is aware of that. If things go bad in the marriage, she caused it. Besides, we only live once. One enitiled human being, can't be dictating someone's happiness.
The Op is a good man, so he deserve better.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by frubben(m): 3:02am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.
========≠================================={

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.
becos of pussy. This are things you can do ordinarily. Na wa o
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by frubben(m): 3:06am On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home
so even if the partner na devil is sex a punishment. Come on why punish the poor man
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
Sex is not food biko..

Marriage sex is overrated jo cool
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by staytravel: 3:14am On Dec 23, 2019
2 Steps!
1) Have you spoken to her about it?
2) If she continues, perhaps say you want a divorce?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by AirstarKane(f): 3:14am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:
May be her mileage was very high before u married her and she is tired of the thing.

Oya calm down bro grin

When stressed they dnt think about sex. You need to create an environment and put her in the mood.

On a day u know ur chairman no go gree. Help her with chores. Don't ask for Eba, buy her favourite food and bring home.

Once in a while watch a movie u are so sure dem go do the thing plenty times. Think about her like a new girl u just met and u will not stop until u bang her. Laugh with her. Dont strong face all day and smile only when u want to off her pant.

Take her to the beach, while laughing and playing let her know "Waa fe ku laleyi, ma te soju laleyi" tell her u will Bleep her using ur traditional dialect. Laugh over it as if u no mean am.

Then clean up, brush, body spray. Your Nkwobi stinking onion breath can kill ( i can smell it from here) don't kill another person's daughter.

Learn to set the mood. Do daring things. Give head, pamper her. U dnt just bring that thing out and say "Mummy Kudi, spread your legs" it does not work that way.

I have combination of emojis on watz app dt looks like finger in a hole. i send from time to time to mine and she will be like "ASHAAWO" i say that is my middle name.

Lastly exkweez me Sa, i hope you last a bit longer on bed and dnt always leave her high or 'fuckstrated' in bed . Please confirm and dont mistaken 4 strokes for 4 rounds please ?

Don't mind the e-diots forming u must take it by force. Most of them just came back from village and na woman go send them back cos of lack of respect and common sense.
This is absolutely amazing! I had to login to like this comment. Abeg, u be marriage counselor? Op follow infact I have copied to show boss mi. Thanks.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 23, 2019
marvel2011:
Mine does the same thing but I give God the glory because I now occupy my heart with things that makes me serve God the more. I am not a slave to sex!
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by vaca1: 3:17am On Dec 23, 2019
jagaban002:
That’s how most woman turn there husband to cheaters , I won’t even ask her again once she denied me sex for a month I won’t even near her again for a year . I will do my duties and go find a better fine small girl outside that will satisfy me outside . Aside kids marriage is a scam
Get it outside? I laugh in Swahili. You never jam the one wey go rubbish your destiny. Many of them out there ready to destroy. Before you know it you don see yourself for villla. I am not just talking. I've seen happened live.

Be careful man.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Aadeyinka(m): 3:24am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
What should I do about this? I am gainfully employed. Gives her 60k for house upkeep. I buy bulk thinks like yam , rice, oil tomato etc. She locks shop on me always. I need your thoughts on this pls.

Always giving excuses. At night, "I am tired". In the morning, "go work abeg others have left and making money and you are here looking for who to ram."

Even few moments I press her to it she will insult me sotee my prick falls down.
sorry oga, women are crazy at times in altitudes to denied sex for husband, try calm her down in ur own ways, let her know u need this (sex) ,else she is pushing you outside to have girl friend or Bleep ashewo because hungry prick can go to any length to find food/sex (hangover not good), but if after all efforts to let her realised failed, look for girlfriend to cool tension first, and take style notice her behaviors probably she is flirting with someone ,somewhere. because you can't kill urself
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 23, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Aaawww, I get where u coming from now. But don't u dare look down on me cos perhaps u studied medicine or what not. I definitely can hold my own when it comes to intellectual arguments
That's my babe wink
Don't mind him cool
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 23, 2019
CareerBegger:
now let me warm you. Low life cheap cretin. Don't you ever in you godforsaken sorry life quote my moniker again (either by Chance or by mistake)
Smello
Wetin?? undecided

Can someone ban this guy for being a cyber bully??

Seun, who is the mod here??
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by hassymo5(m): 3:31am On Dec 23, 2019
Must every family issue be on Nairaland.....Now you are getting more than a thousand advices which would you follow...
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Larryndelaw: 3:33am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Oya calm down bro grin

OGA upon say person wan knack nah him person go take all these JAMB procedure. Nah wah. Una dey try. I no get time for dis Protocols.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 23, 2019
A305:
Disclaimer: This isn't an advise from a professional but it will suffice for the time being.

Download inmessage, Get one of the girls on the app to meet you up somewhere, in a hotel maybe for good 3 rounds of blow j ob, NOT sex but just the job only and always go home happy.

The happiness will rub off on your wife, Out of curiosity and you not pestering her anymore for sex, She will be the one complaining you don't touch her any more or find her attractive. Lock up and be a man, punish her till she understands what it means to be submissive. Again, Never make a mistake of having SEX with those girl on that app, Just blow j ob.
You guys are too corrupt. Chai shocked
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 23, 2019
AntiWailer:

Oya calm down bro grin

I have never read something like this before.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by chinchum(m): 3:38am On Dec 23, 2019
@portune, i have seen your three posts on this thread, and i have used all of that to shape my opinion. Your wife used the word "ram" for your sexual encounter in one of your quotation of her, which leads me to suspect the sex with her is PAINFUL. Even if she is capable of loving sex, and her idea of sex with you is pain, she will increasingly lose the ability to manage the pain of the sexual encounter, and begins to avoid sex with you. you really have to ensure that is not the rootcause of the sexual behaviour of your wife. i will like to know your understanding of this part of your sexual life?

She has not behaved maturely as a wife should , especially for a lady married who has been married for 7 years. You appear to be catering relatively well for her material needs and home needs and she is not appreciative, so which leads to the question, what does she do for a living? is she a full time house wife?
You will need a carrot and stick approach to manage your wife. I will refrain from commenting without getting answers to my questions above.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Aadeyinka(m): 3:39am On Dec 23, 2019
jagaban002:
That’s how most woman turn there husband to cheaters , I won’t even ask her again once she denied me sex for a month I won’t even near her again for a year . I will do my duties and go find a better fine small girl outside that will satisfy me outside . Aside kids marriage is a scam
in fact you are on point, similar happened to me,when not yield after try to calm her down, denied mostly, now got sweet girlfriend and abandon fucking her but still manage to give her little thing for upkeep because of children,life must go on easy, I can't kill myself
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 23, 2019
I will like to listen to both of you before saying something.

You guys can book appointment, it's a small matter.

The man does not want to cheat. The woman is doing slay queen for hubby.

Inside Life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 23, 2019
oochi123:
Eya.. Sorry. Not every woman likes sex. I hate it when couples deny one another sex..maybe you dont Play with her enough. Buy her gift maybe she will give you access.. Some women sef
Buy her gift grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 23, 2019
tellsblinks:

Guy!! Grow up!! Sex is a good thing especially with married couples... Go get counselling!! And stop this "slave to sex" quote
His wife has successfully brainwashed him!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 4:00am On Dec 23, 2019
alizma:

You don't know that some problems are better resolved with counter attack.
Tiki Taka is better grin
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:
********I AM THE POSTER!!!!*******

I do my job as a good husband. Within a space of a month, I bought 2 fones for her worth 250k. Kid spoilt the 1st so I replaced. She even auggests i go outside and get sidechick that i dont spend money on her. Imagine?

How many people has a running capital of 250k in Naija?? If u add money for Xmass for her and kids plus xmass money and dec upkeep i have spent over almost 400k this month . Imagine this..

Who ever wants to chat me personally on this can reach me via this;
My gmail acc: redocbp@gmail.com
Your wife mouth as been widened by some benefactors before marriage..
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Kirinwa: 4:26am On Dec 23, 2019
Katier00:
there is more to every story. Op painted himself as a saint here. Do you carry your wife along during love making or are you the open your legs let me enter man. How do you treat her? Yes you provide upkeep but what about respect? Is she your partner or just sex mate. There is no excuse for cheating. It is wrong in every ramifications. So don't crate a crack on the wall of your home

She should have opened up to him instead of frustrating him with no sex. You see food, sex and respect, men don't joke with it. So if you, as a woman is hurt in any way, better open up.

This situation is enough to cause divorce if not well handled.
Its the woman that will suffer it more, suitors hardly come for them except well mannered ones married by rich men for their aged widower fathers.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Edu3Again: 4:31am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:

Go buy Vaseline grin
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Kirinwa: 4:38am On Dec 23, 2019
marvel2011:
Mine does the same thing but I give God the glory because I now occupy my heart with things that makes me serve God the more. I am not a slave to sex!

Where do these women creep out from?
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by fof1: 4:46am On Dec 23, 2019
portune:

THIS HOUSE WIFE IS FLIRTING WITH SOMEONE. DON'T BE FOOLED. HV SAID MINE OWN. IF U LIKE DEFEND HER. EVEN AS SHE CLAIMS TO BE A SAINT, SHE IS A ROTTEN EGG. WATCH OUT, CHECK HER CALL RECORDS AND MSGS... MÀY BE DELETING ...
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by dasparrow: 4:52am On Dec 23, 2019
This is what I call sexual incompatibility. OP likes sex and his wife doesn't care about sex.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by eguarojeona: 5:01am On Dec 23, 2019
Why do people think you can buy affection?
1.She may genuinely not like sex
2.she may be a lesbian (for real)
3.she may have another lover.
If you can continue.Or sit her down and let her know you WANT sex from her.I don't subscribe to extra marital sex.That would be complicating thing for the whole of you.Bottom line you guys should have a talk.And take it from there.Cheers.Merry Xmas.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by patomberekpe(m): 5:02am On Dec 23, 2019
Please If I May ask You, do You think You Can get solution on social media for your wife.denying You sex on nair?why ca You focus on Y fam and have.a chat with Your family.If You tru seek f a solution,then go meet marriage cancellors and tell them the wohe story,all thIs half stories without the actual Body of the message Is Becoming pathetic.
Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Katier00(f): 5:04am On Dec 23, 2019
Kirinwa:

She should have opened up to him instead of frustrating him with no sex. You see food, sex and respect, men don't joke with it. So if you, as a woman is hurt in any way, better open up.

This situation is enough to cause divorce if not well handled.
Its the woman that will suffer it more, suitors hardly come for them except well mannered ones married by rich men for their aged widower fathers.
I didn't say she is right but attitude is everything sometimes. What if op don't give room for that kind of communication

1 Like

Re: My Wife Denies Me Sex Always by Katier00(f): 5:07am On Dec 23, 2019
frubben:
so even if the partner na devil is sex a punishment. Come on why punish the poor man
the man is not poor Jo. I'm just saying every woman appreciates love. Maybe the op hasn't mention other weak side of his

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

When Cheating Husband Forgets His Phone Near Wife While Having Bathe(pictures) / A Lady Has Cried Out That She Can't Get A Man Because Of Her Nose / Lecturer’s Wife Delivers Baby For Bricklayer Lover (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.