Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? (1672 Views)

She Just Wanted My Body! God Why? What Do I Do? / Vagina As Teeth O! (my Experience With Ashawo Yesterday) / Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by DenreleDave(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2019
I don vex
Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by MZrapper(f): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
The way you people mention people on irrelevant threads ehn.
What's the CC for?

3 Likes

Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by Davash222(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
She’s a cheap and upcoming ashawo.
But, you no too smart sha. Since she was trying to play smart, you for promise her the phone, shine the congo dangerously and then block her as soon as she leave your place than allowing her to be blocking you upandan.
Apart from sex, what can an average Nigerian girl offer in any relationship

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by Iamvetlander(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Smh
Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by Cutehector(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Op please mention me to read this shittt
Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by ziegurf(m): 5:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Davash222:
But, you no too smart sha. Since she was trying to play smart, you for promise her the phone, shine the congo dangerously and then block her as soon as she leave your place than allowing her to be blocking you upandan.

....to do it could be very dangerous because women these days are so dreadful

she could come revenging and in a format you would regret ever knowing her

2 Likes

Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Another crying thread by bitter mgtow men. Let me leave before I drown in their tears.

2 Likes

Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by tee59(f): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
This is bullshit. A broke nigga versus upcoming olosho. grin grin

1 Like

Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by DenreleDave(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
ziegurf:

....to do it could be very dangerous because women these days are so dreadful

she could come revenging and in a format you would regret ever knowing her

Exactly, if babe go organize guys deal with me ontop wetin, toto?

1 Like

Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by DenreleDave(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
tee59:
This is bullshit. A broke nigga versus upcoming olosho. grin grin

Cry me river..... Broke but not broken... If you know you know
Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by DenreleDave(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Davash222:

Bros, no be every lady u fit do like dt ooo. Some are devil incarnate

2 Likes

Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by Riele(f): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
Aren't you broke ? , Shouldn't you focus on your 'brokeness' ?
See how you carry woman matter for head .

1 Like

Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by DenreleDave(m): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:
Aren't you broke ? , Shouldn't you focus on your 'brokeness' ?

See how you carry woman matter for head .

See me see trouble, which one is focus on ur brokeness, and who told you me sef dey find serious date... Better no oversweet ursef...
Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by Cholls(m): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
My sister Riele dem say na you dey reign now for Romaland...na dem dey rush you.
Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by Riele(f): 6:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

See me see trouble, which one is focus on ur brokeness, and who told you me sef dey find serious date... Better no oversweet ursef...

You deserve what she did to you .

You're broke , don't stress it .

2 Likes

Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by Riele(f): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Cholls:
My sister Riele dem say na you dey reign now for Romaland...na dem dey rush you.

Who said ?
Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by DenreleDave(m): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

You deserve what she did to you .

You're broke , don't stress it .

Of coz na.. But she doesn't know if I am broke or not na... So shud I go and die bcoz I'm broke
Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by Riele(f): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

Of coz na.. But she doesn't know if I am broke or not na... So shud I go and die bcoz I'm broke

You shouldn't die because you're broke .

You should die because you're broke and still chasing women . grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by DenreleDave(m): 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
Riele:

You shouldn't die because you're broke .
You should die because you're broke and still chasing women . grin
? So wat shud I chase, a man like u
Re: O My God, Why Are Ladies Like This Na? by Riele(f): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2019
DenreleDave:

? So wat shud I chase, a man like u
Chase money grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Think Every Guy Desires Them??? / Yahooboy Became Mad, He Couldn't Renew Blood Ritual Due to Lockdown / Today's Waec Mathematics Question Paper Leaked !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.