Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years (3797 Views)

Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations / Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally / Why Wike Should Rule Nigeria – Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by IronGalaxy: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

South Africa cities can rival many European cities. The predominantly Dutch settlers who ruled the country developed most cities to Dutch standards before they handed power to the blacks in 1994.
There has been massive corruption in South Africa since 1994, but not enough to completely destroy all the infrastructure that was handed over. For example South Africa has been experiencing power cuts and they found out there was embezzlement at Eskom of funds budgeted to help improve the generation capacity. Unfortunately corruption is a big problem in Africa . Key government officials are willing to sabotage their countries to become rich overnight.
In other words, black South Africans invented corruption right? All along your beloved whites were angels. The self hate among you Nigerians is unbelievable
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
The lack of melanin, which essentially describes whites can't possibly be a reason for development
Of course, after all Nigerians do well outside Nigeria, but Look at all black countries including those outside Africa, u hardly see one that's developed, maybe there's something wrong with the black race.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by IronGalaxy: 3:48pm On Dec 24, 2019
charliboy654:

Of course, after all Nigerians do well outside Nigeria, but Look at all black countries including those outside Africa, u hardly see one that's developed, maybe there's something wrong with the black race.
Development itself is not a consequence of being white. Being white is not a super-power my Nigerian brothers.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by edoairways: 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Going by your logic why are the following states:Delta,Rivers,Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom that receive the highest state allocations because of the 13% derivation not as developed as any South African city or Accra in Ghana.

Nigerians leaders are too fanatastically corrupt, that is why the South Africans and Ghanians need to take over.
The problem of Nigeria isn't leadership rather it Nigerians themselves.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Development itself is not a consequence of being white. Being white is not a super-power my Nigerian brothers.
Nigeria can become like Dubai if we let competent patriots rule the country. Let the Nigerian CEO's of all the major corporation such as Shell,UBA,Zenith bank etc run the country. They are already rich and have experience running organizations with thousands of staff and see no need to plunder the treasury.
Career politicians have failed us.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by happy200(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
Notice to everyone. The man who opened this thread is a South African, lately I 've discovered that South Africans and Ghanaians are our greatest enemy online and everywhere I wish Nigerians will lean this and ignore them. Nigeria is progressing seriously under Buhari and our progress and problems are not supposed to be their problem if they are not jealous of our bright future and endowed natural resources.

1 Like

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by MelloJelly: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
happy200:
Notice to everyone. The man who opened this thread is a South African, lately I 've discovered that South Africans and Ghanaians are our greatest enemy online and everywhere I wish Nigerians will lean this and ignore them. Nigeria is progressing seriously under Buhari and our progress and problems are not supposed to be their problem if they are not jealous of our bright future and endowed natural resources.
exactly they have a deep seated obssession with us. It's creepy

1 Like

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
MelloJelly:

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
happy200:
I am a Yoruba boy brah.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by MelloJelly: 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

you don't understand I said south africans are obssessed with nigerians
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by MelloJelly: 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

I am a Yoruba boy brah.
with a afrikaans username?
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by IronGalaxy: 10:11pm On Dec 24, 2019
MelloJelly:

it's actually the other way around. There are countless threads about South Africa and South Africans on this very forum than the other way around, please do not flatter yourselves
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by IronGalaxy: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2019
happy200:
what makes you think the op is South African?

The greatest enemy is yourselves
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by MelloJelly: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
it's actually the other way around. There are countless threads about South Africa and South Africans on this very forum than the other way around, please do not flatter yourselves
please. Those threads are mostly reactionary(meaning the conflict is started by south africans)and not based on curiosity
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by IronGalaxy: 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
MelloJelly:

please. Those threads are mostly reactionary(meaning the conflict is started by south africans)and not based on curiosity
No No No, you take stuff which is not even news in South Africa and make threads about it here on NL just so you can talk down on us and mock us, saying stuff like HIV this Xenophobia that etc, and when we do retaliate we are obsessed with you? laughable! when Cardi B came to your country it was Nigerians again who were saying she didn't come to South Africa because of HIV. let's face it you guys are obsessed with SA even your google searches confirm this
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Rossikk(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2019
Austine1212:

Its a matter of poor governance....

China with population of 1.5 billion was poorer than Nigeria 50 years ago look how it is today,

Its all about good governance

You only see the ''good governance'' in China today, but do you know what it took them to get there, and what they are currently sacrificing in terms of civil liberties?

Do you know there are no elections in China? Freedom of expression and assembly are non-existent. Internet access is limited to Chinese websites.

Do you know how many thousands of political prisoners are in Chinese prisons today?

Ordinary Sowore detention and you are all screaming blue murder.

Do you know what happens in China to people like Sowore who declare a 'revolution'?

Do you even know China's recent 40 year history, featuring the total ban on imports leading to malnutrition and mass impoverishment, and enforced by brutal suppression? So as to force the nation to be self reliant?

Millions of Chinese opposed those policies. Guess what happened to them?

Have you heard of the Tianamen Sq massacre?

ARE YOU prepared to go through such naked REPRESSION and OPPRESSION, with NO DEMOCRACY, and NO ELECTIONS, so that in 30 years time we can ''be like China?''

Are you prepared to give up your cars and SUVs and take to BICYCLES like the Chinese people were forced to do after the import bans?

Are you prepared to forego your Gucci, Fendi, Louis Vuitton, Armani wears, Italian shoes, and all use ABA MADE SHOES AND CLOTHES BY FORCE?

If not, then leave China out of this pls.

We cannot get on the same developmental path as China without doing what China did to get where they are.

I see us taking the path of India instead, ie a slower, less dramatic advancement carried along by free market principles plus democracy and debate, which tend to slow things down..
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by darkwan: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

haha,now you are confused....you didnt awaited that....

not all nigerians are self-hating....

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by darkwan: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
No No No, you take stuff which is not even news in South Africa and make threads about it here on NL just so you can talk down on us and mock us, saying stuff like HIV this Xenophobia that etc, and when we do retaliate we are obsessed with you? laughable! when Cardi B came to your country it was Nigerians again who were saying she didn't come to South Africa because of HIV. let's face it you guys are obsessed with SA even your google searches confirm this

obsessed with South Africa....??

i dont even know which direction south africa is....
when i travel outside nigeria,i overfly all other african nation....

i was never in another african nation in my entire life before....

1 Like

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:

haha,now you are confused....you didnt awaited that....

not all nigerians are self-hating....
You call speaking the truth self hating.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by darkwan: 1:33am On Dec 25, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

You call speaking the truth self hating.

your truth is,you want us to hate ourselves....

2 Likes

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Litmus: 2:45am On Dec 25, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7k8-x1v0sQ

Nigerians are great. If Nigeria could be carved out of Africa, Nigeria will be one of the worlds leading nations. Africa holds Nigeria back with hatred, it’s the crab mentality bad karma undecided
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 25, 2019
Litmus:

Nigerians are great. If Nigeria could be carved out of Africa, Nigeria will be one of the worlds leading nations. Africa holds Nigeria back with hatred, it’s the crab mentality bad karma undecided
Nigeria has produced the greatest minds, but it's leaders are kingpins of corruption.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by IronGalaxy: 7:38am On Dec 25, 2019
darkwan:

obsessed with South Africa....??

i dont even know which direction south africa is....
when i travel outside nigeria,i overfly all other african nation....

i was never in another african nation in my entire life before....
hey it is what it is
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by MPSA(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:
Nigeria has proven to the world it is a failed state that has been ruled by kingpins of corruption who have looted $582 billion dollars since 1960,cornered and shared the oil blocks among themselves and given themselves the best life pension,despite making the country the poverty capital of the world..
https://www.thecable.ng/chatham-house-582bn-stolen-from-nigeria-since-independence
While the average Nigerian lives in poverty and lacks basic amenities taken for granted such as electricity,water,security.

Our African brothers in Ghana and South Africa have shown you can still loot and provide your nation with 24 hour electricity,world class education system and have responsive leadership.

We need to outsource governance at local,state and federal level to the South Africans and Ghanians for 20 years, so they can provide 24 hour electricity,quality education system and show us how to obey the rule of law.

1 Share

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by IronGalaxy: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2019
Litmus:

Nope, it's rather the Nigerian mentality that's holding you back, leave Africa out of it
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Rossikk(m): 1:50am On Dec 26, 2019
darkwan:

your truth is, you want us to hate ourselves....

Glad u noticed that..
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2019
Rossikk:

Glad u noticed that..
Nigeria-great people,but terrible leaders who have no love for the nation,except to loot it dry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Poorest States In Nigeria By GDP (2020) / Throwback Photos Of Governor El Rufai Kneeling Before Obasanjo, Atiku, Buhari / El-rufai Threatens APC Over 'betrayal'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.