Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years (3813 Views)

Someone Tell Wike That Rivers State & South/South Are Illegal Military Creations / Atiku In Imo State, South East Rally / Why Wike Should Rule Nigeria – Ben Nwabueze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rossikk:

Brainless dunce. In your negativist airhead, every glass is half empty, not half full, because you have a sick mind.

Nigeria has the largest middle class in Africa, numbering at least 50 million. It has the largest economy in Africa with a GDP of nearly half a trillion dollars.

So YES, Nigeria is the African giant. If you hate to hear that, go and jump into the Atlantic ocean.
Your the biggest clown I know. Is it the Nigerian middle class that will provide 24 hour electricity,portable water,good road network, and world class universities.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by GENEGIRIA: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
I don’t blame you grin Generator fumes have destroyed whatever tissues existed in your brain. cool

Ghana has 70 percent electricity coverage and there are plans to achieve 100% coverage by 2023. Ghana provides 24/7 electricity. Just like any country that provides 24/7 electricity, occasional outages do occur. It doesn’t change the fact that electricity is available 24/7. Do you know Ghana currently produces about 4,500MW of power, while the country consumes only 2,500MW grin so Ghana has 2,000MW of excess electricity capacity. Perhaps you mudder fuggerz should come and beg Ghana for that 2,000MW of available power grin

How many hours of electricity do you enjoy in that sh1thole? angry grin shameless goat grin you were even educated in Ghana grin but you are still very very .........lol.

Despite all the gas and oil, Nigeria can’t produce power fir its impoverished people grin
Rossikk:

YOU ARE A LIAR. Ghana does NOT provide ''24/7 power'' to her people. Nearly half the country has no access to electricity and is not connected to the national grid.

You actually should be ashamed of yourself because Ghana has just 25 million people, has oil and gas, has cocoa, has gold and other minerals.

You should be like the UAE, another country blessed by tiny population and huge resources.

Instead you are here comparing yourself to Nigeria, a fellow developing country with 200 million mouths to feed.

You have no shame. Go and ask your corrupt, thieving leaders why there is ANY poverty at all in Ghana. There should be not one single poor person there.

Ghana braces for more power cuts:

https://yen.com.gh/140931-ecg-announces-5-days-dumsor-accra-maintenance.html
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Rossikk(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Tell your fantastically corrupt leaders that have looted $582 billion dollars and hidden it in Europe and tax havens and cornered the countries oil block to return all their loot to develop the country to Dubai standards.

Dullard, corruption is a global phenomenon, and Nigeria will not be your punching bag. If every nation on earth had their loot returned, there would be no poverty or deprivation anywhere on earth. Now get lost and stay lost. SPIT.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Rossikk(m): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

I don’t blame you grin Generator fumes have destroyed whatever tissues existed in your brain. cool

Ghana has 70 percent electricity coverage and there are plans to achieve 100% coverage by 2023. Ghana provides 24/7 electricity. Just like any country that provides 24/7 electricity, occasional outages do occur. It doesn’t change the fact that electricity is available 24/7. Do you know Ghana currently produces about 4,500MW of power, while the country consumes only 2,500MW grin so Ghana has 2,000MW of excess electricity capacity. Perhaps you mudder fuggerz should come and beg Ghana for that 2,000MW of available power grin

How many hours of electricity do you enjoy in that sh1thole? angry grin shameless goat grin you were even educated in Ghana grin but you are still very very .........lol.

Despite all the gas and oil, Nigeria can’t produce power fir its impoverished people grin

PROVIDE SOURCES FOR ALL YOUR CLAIMS OR YOU ARE A LIAR.

Go and compare your TINY VILLAGE COUNTRY with your mates like Gambia and Sierra Leone. Sierra Leone also has 24/7 power, so I guess they are ''better than Nigeria, Brazil and South Africa''.

Illiterate, low IQ dunce.

And no, I was NOT educated in Ghana.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rossikk:

Dullard, corruption is a global phenomenon, and Nigeria will not be your punching bag. If every nation on earth had their loot returned, there would be no poverty or deprivation anywhere on earth. Now get lost and stay lost. SPIT.
Nigeria is world headquarters of corruption along with Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by GENEGIRIA: 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
You dey craze, well well grin grin I guess you have never heard of the UN HDI? Poor thing grin grin grin

To be brutally frank, the evidence that Nigeria is a certified shithole, a failed state, and a dustbin country is everywhere grin grin

Rossikk:

LIAR. You cannot use the UN HDI as proof of the validity of all the claims you made. I said provide EVIDENCE of each and every claim you made above. You cannot. That makes you a LIAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by GENEGIRIA: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hahahaha it’s not Ghana’s fault that Nigeria is a sh1thole oooh grin it is one sad tragedy after another. Just a busy shithole, in shambolic chaos grin Nigeria is the laughing stock of the world grin grin grin

Rossikk:

Dude, go and compare your TINY VILLAGE COUNTRY with your mates like Gambia and Sierra Leone. Sierra Leone also has 24/7 power, so I guess they are ''better than Nigeria, Brazil and South Africa''.

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Rossikk(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
You dey craze, well well grin grin I guess you have never heard of the UN HDI? Poor thing grin grin grin

To be brutally frank, the evidence that Nigeria is a certified shithole, a failed state, and a dustbin country is everywhere grin grin

I wonder why a person who thinks like this finds himself on a Nigerian site everyday. Why associate with 'failure' and 'dustbin'? You must be a sado-masochist. Or perhaps your village people cursed you to dwell in filth?

1 Like

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by GENEGIRIA: 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2019
Someone even drank gutter water to celebrate Buhari’s election win grin stvpidity is the father of poverty angry grin nigerians love poverty grin why do you think they voted for Buhari?

Rossikk:

Go and compare your TINY VILLAGE COUNTRY with your mates like Gambia and Sierra Leone. Sierra Leone also has 24/7 power, so I guess they are ''better than Nigeria, Brazil and South Africa''.

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Rossikk(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Hahahaha it’s not Ghana’s fault that Nigeria is a sh1thole oooh grin it is one sad tragedy after another. Just a busy shithole, in shambolic chaos grin Nigeria is the laughing stock of the world grin grin grin

Laughing stock indeed. I travel all over the world and Nigerian culture is HOT as we speak. Nigerian music has taken over the dancehalls of the UK and the USA and far beyond. Nollywood, Nigerian fashion etc rules the waves in Africa and beyond.

Ghana? Nahh.. I guess you can export your Kente cloth, since that is all you're known for.

1 Like

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rossikk:

LIAR. You cannot use the UN HDI as proof of the validity of all the claims you made. I said provide EVIDENCE of each and every claim you made above. You cannot. That makes you a LIAR.
Go and lineup and collect crumbs from your fantastically corrupt leaders known worldwide as kingpins of corruption.

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by GENEGIRIA: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Unfortunately you mudder fuggerz won’t stop talking about Ghana and Ghanaians grin I am minding my business, but you fuggers keep mentioning Ghana and Ghanaians. What am I supposed to do? If you guys stop talking about Ghana n Ghanaians, you won’t see me here grin what will I be doing here? grin grin grin

Rossikk:

I wonder why a person who thinks like this finds himself on a Nigerian site everyday. Why associate with 'failure' and 'dustbin'? You must be a sado-masochist. Or perhaps your village people cursed you to dwell in filth?
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rossikk:

Laughing stock indeed. I travel all over the world and Nigerian culture is HOT as we speak. Nigerian music has taken over the dancehalls of the UK and the USA and far beyond. Nollywood, Nigerian fashion etc rules the waves in Africa and beyond.

Ghana? Nahh.. I guess you can export your Kente cloth, since that is all you're known for.
Nigeria has produced the best minds in the world,but the dumbest and the most corrupt rule the country.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by GENEGIRIA: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hot my azz grin grin the nigerian passport is useless grin tissue paper has better value grin grin no one wants to give a nigerian visa these days grin

Rossikk:

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Rossikk(m): 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Unfortunately you mudder fuggerz won’t stop talking about Ghana and Ghanaians grin I am minding my business, but you fuggers keep mentioning Ghana and Ghanaians. What am I supposed to do? If you guys stop talking about Ghana n Ghanaians, you won’t see me here grin what will I be doing here? grin grin grin

Nobody here talks about, or cares about Ghana. You are a small country with nothing to offer a giant economy like Nigeria.

I honestly can't wait for some rebel movement to start trouble in Ghana, as happened in Liberia and Sierra leone. You will come and beg Nigeria to defend your weak asss country that has no real army or military. I think we'll leave you to stew in your own juice. Dependent people feeling funky.

1 Like

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Rossikk(m): 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Hot my azz grin grin the nigerian passport is useless grin tissue paper has better value grin grin no one wants to give a nigerian visa these days grin

Yawwwwn. More imbecilic remarks with nothing to back em up... You're starting to bore me.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Kinematics: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Bonny Island does not have 24 hour electricity. Only the residential area where the Shell and LNG staff live.

Shatap there. The whole of Bonny island have power 24/7.
For the OP to mention Ghana in this context shows how naive he/she is.

1 Like

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by GENEGIRIA: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
Bunch of tasteless mudder fuggerz grin nigerians are either greedy criminals or confused grin giant economy, my azz grin Nigeria is at the bottom of the poverty pit grin

What has nigeria to offer? Ordinary boko haram is pursuing you soldiers grin

Rossikk:

Nobody here talks about, or cares about Ghana. You are a small country with nothing to offer a giant economy like Nigeria.

I honestly can't wait for some rebel movement to start trouble in Ghana, as happened in Liberia and Sierra leone. You will come and beg Nigeria to defend your weak asss country that has no real army or military. I think we'll leave you to stew in your own juice. Dependent people feeling funky.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Rossikk(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:

Nigeria has produced the best minds in the world, but the dumbest and the most corrupt rule the country.

Your analysis is wrong-headed and infantile.

Nigeria's main problem is not actually corruption, but insufficient diversification from oil and gas to raise national income. Nigeria's annual budget for its 200 million people is just v35 billion USD. SA by contrast has a yearly budget of 125 billion USD. Why? Because SA has diversified into many areas like manufacturing, agriculture, food processing, and the services, in addition to the mining that remains her mainstay.

The current Buhari administration has done more in my view than any previous govt in Nigeria to diversify the economy, especially in agriculture and manufacturing. The process will take several decades to mature and add substantial earnings to the treasury.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Kinematics: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Funny how a shithole could easily spot another shithole..

You and your Ghana are indeed the shitiest of all shitholes.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by GENEGIRIA: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Shitnigeria is an expired contraption. What are you guys smoking in that sh1thole? Your country is in serious crisis and you can’t see, right? grin grin Yoruba boy, from Lagos grin

Rossikk:

Yawwwwn. More imbecilic remarks with nothing to back em up... You're starting to bore me.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Rossikk(m): 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
GENEGIRIA:

Bunch of tasteless mudder fuggerz grin nigerians are either greedy criminals or confused grin giant economy, my azz grin Nigeria is at the bottom of the poverty pit grin

What has nigeria to offer? Ordinary boko haram is pursuing you soldiers grin

You wouldn't know this, but Nigeria cannot bomb Boko Haram to smithereens to destroy them, because as a terrorist group, they blend into societies and wear no uniforms. So the Nigerian armed forces has to fight them tactically without massive civilian casualties, which makes it far more difficult. You wouldn't know any of this because you come from Ghana, a small weak country with no military experience and no army worth its name.

1 Like

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by GENEGIRIA: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Really? You even sound like shitty dullard grin Nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes grin do you know what makes a country a sh1thole? grin I will tell you if you want to know grin

Kinematics:

Funny how a shithole could easily spot another shithole..

You and your Ghana are indeed the shitiest of all shitholes.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by ZZ22: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rossikk:

you can't wait for rebel movement to start trouble in Ghana? are you dumb? what kind of reasoning is this?
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by GENEGIRIA: 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Stop talking rubbish grin that was what your officials told you and you believed them. Even me, I am not a nigerian, but know more about boko haram than you mudder fuggerz grin boko haram started very small. How did it grow to become what it is today? You don’t know anything. Just talking trash upanddown

Rossikk:

You wouldn't know this, but Nigeria cannot bomb Boko Haram to smithereens to destroy them, because as a terrorist group, they blend onto societies and wear no uniforms. So the Nigerian armed forces has to fight them without massive civilian casualties, which makes it far more difficult. You wouldn't know any of this because you come from Ghana, a small weak country with no military experience and no army worth its name.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Rossikk(m): 10:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
ZZ22:
you can't wait for rebel movement to start trouble in Ghana? are you dumb? what kind of reasoning is this?

It WILL happen at some point. Can Ghana handle an influx of Boko Haram militants? You KNOW they're on their way, because Nigeria is shutting its borders and the Boko boys need food and converts.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by idid: 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ghanians at it again with stupid thread..
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Vanhooijdonk:
Nigeria has proven to the world it is a failed state that has been ruled by kingpins of corruption who have looted $582 billion dollars since 1960,cornered and shared the oil blocks among themselves and given themselves the best life pension of any former government official anywhere in the world.
https://www.thecable.ng/chatham-house-582bn-stolen-from-nigeria-since-independence
While the average Nigerian lives in poverty and lacks basic amenities taken for granted such as electricity,water,security.

Our African brothers in Ghana and South Africa have shown you can still loot and provide your nation with 24 hour electricity,world class education system and have responsive leadership.

We need to outsource governance at local,state and federal level to the South Africans and Ghanians for 20 years, so they can provide 24 hour electricity,quality education system and show us how to obey the rule of law.

@OP.

Where, outside of their respective nation, do South Africans or Ghanaians outshine Nigeria for you to be displaying this level of self-loathing that prompted you to write this nonsense?

You can worship Madasgascans, Erithreans or Gambians if you want. The rest of us, full-blooded, confident and proudly aware Nigerians, know we need Nigerian solutions to Nigerian problems.

You don't ask a hillbilly cop boss of an outback region in rural America to come and head the London Metropolitan Police Force same as we have nothing to learn from Ghanaians or South Africans who we better, by far, [b] in all aspects of life in any competitive and meritocratic nation outside of our respective nations of origin[ /b].

Ask yourself why Nigerians, who lead all other Africans outside Africa as the favorite leadership candidate choice of top companies, institutions and government parastatal, like the UK NHS (national health service), now have anything to learn from South Africans or any other Africans.

We have our challenges but is it not retrogression to seek solutions from people real statistics show we are far more talented than?

You need to look at yourself and why you want a Ghanaian and South African to be your master. Sorry to be harsh but I would term you a "born troway" Nigerian given the real world evidence of how far ahead of other Africans Nigerians are in all endeavors of life in enabled climes worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by Rossikk(m): 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Stop talking rubbish grin that was what your officials told you and you believed them. Even me, I am not a nigerian, but know more about boko haram than you mudder fuggerz grin boko haram started very small. How did it grow to become what it is today? You don’t know anything. Just talking trash upanddown

Al Qaeda, ISIS, and co all ''started small''. That has nothing to do with anything. You cannot defeat terrorists by flaunting large weapons and bombs. That is why America is still struggling against groups like the Taliban and ISIS despite having a huge military with nuclear weapons.

I wonder what you gained from school since I still need to explain this basic stuff to you at your age.
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by ZZ22: 10:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rossikk:

It WILL happen at some point. Can Ghana handle an influx of Boko Haram militants? You KNOW they're on their way, because Nigeria is shutting its borders and the Boko boys need food and converts.
Ghana won't spare Boko Haram the way Northerners including Buhari spared them when Ihejirika was hitting it hard on them. Boko Haram know their boundaries, Boko Haram can do as they like in Nigeria because Nigeria is a failed state that pay terrorists, give them preferential treatment and finally join them up with the Army. Do you think Ghana would let all these bullshit ride
Re: Failed State:South Africa Or Ghana Should Rule Nigeria For 20 Years by GENEGIRIA: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
You are still talking nonsense? The only thing nigerian soldiers are good at doing, is beating nigerian civilians. Put them on the battlefield and they will be running like chicken without head. That is how they disgraced themselves in ecomog and got killed like chicken grin if you know the true number of nigerian soldiers killed in ecomog, you will be shocked grin grin grin fuelish mudder fuggerz

Rossikk:

Al Qaeda, ISIS, and co all ''started small''. That has nothing to do with anything. You cannot defeat terrorists by flaunting large weapons and bombs. That is why America is still struggling against groups like the Taliban and ISIS despite having a huge military with nuclear weapons.

I wonder what you gained from school since I still need to explain this basic stuff to you at your age.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Narrows Successor To Lawan, Amaechi - TheWILL / Pat Utomi Condemn Peter Obi For Floating His Bank Account For Online Donations / JUST IN!!! Igwe Credo And Ojazzy Reportedly Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.