Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response (74177 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Jimmy Odukoya Defends His Decision For Dreading His Hair & Wearing Earrings(vid / Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by MOSICATED5(m): 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
Some of the people who didn't pay for him may not be stingy. It's could be they weren't even in their right mind at that time.
I also think it's wrong for the shipping mall to allow such recording.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by xpmode(m): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2019
YorubaKing:
Naturally, Nigerians are very bad, selfish, arrogant and unkind pple which is very reflective in our government.

>90% of Nigerians are mentally unstable. Fact! cool

Then its fair to say that our selfishness is mentally induce. But naturally, we are good naturally
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Kay25(m): 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
[quote author=RiyaGoddess post=85149377]

Thank you Sir. I only wanted to know if the tradition of buying Christmas clothes and shoes is a must it is not compulsory we don't live by tradition but of the spirit that givethife to us and we are more committed to eternal things not just material things that vanishes away

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Revolva(m): 9:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
Even d babe he de bang go bone am
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by paix(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
I really thank God for the compassionate heart He's given to me. When I saw the video, I heard the Holy Spirit say to me Shile, you would have passed the test...

Yay It's my first Christmas ever next tomorrow. I can't keep calm...
#12MonthsLovingJesusWithNoRegrets

Modified- Please I no buy Christmas clothes ooo. Can I wear my old clothes to church for Christmas service or must it be new Christmas cloth?
This is my first Christmas ooo how una dey do am?
Christ is not after your clothes. He only wants you to wear a new attitude.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by omonikiba(f): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by omonikiba(f): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
I really thank God for the compassionate heart He's given to me. When I saw the video, I heard the Holy Spirit say to me Shile, you would have passed the test...

Modified- Please I no buy Christmas clothes ooo. Can I wear my old clothes to church for Christmas service or must it be new Christmas cloth?

May God give you Christmas gift

You will end well dear.

Enjoy His sufficient Grace.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Chuukwudi(m): 2:33am On Dec 24, 2019
Surrey2Bimshire:

He didn’t beg for money ,he asked for help in paying for the bread and water .
Ordinary bread and water !
I’d most likely take the bread and water away from him and ask him to pick proper meal .
It’s just food �

Oh then! Unless that.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:38am On Dec 24, 2019
omonikiba:

May God give you Christmas gift

You will end well dear.

Enjoy His sufficient Grace.

Amen Thank you.
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by markfem2: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2019
Pr0cter:
Those people you are helping in the shopping mall don't really need it. They could afford what they want to buy that's why they are in a shopping mall if not, they would have gone to Iya Basira, the one that sells provision in Kiosk down their street to buy.

Those who actually needs help are those living under the bridge, those that live in the ghetto, those labourers who do dirty jobs. Those who beg on the road side needs this gesture not this one's in the shopping mall.

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by MrSly(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

No one actually knows who bought new clothes or not. Those who do that are small children aged 5 to 11. As from twelve there is possibility that some of them have started losing interest in that too. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by lottomkyes200: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2019
This is beautiful
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by Shokoloko(f): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2019
I feel so judged. A long time ago I had a compassionate heart. cry cry
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
Women are kind but the men that gave the women money to shop are not kind
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by kayprinz(m): 1:36am On Dec 25, 2019
ayoade2:
He should have blurred the faces of those who failed his test. Someone might sue him for this.
go and sue him bro
Re: Jimmy Odukoya Disguises As Homeless Man To See People's Response by GMbuharii: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

You are a character. You have over 1000 monikers.

What do you derive from this display of madness ? cheesy

Seun needs to sit with you... known you since your IsaAbubakar days

Cc
Ononikpoaku1
Also copy ivartheboneless,ivartheterrible,ivartheboneless, Lexingtonsteele, Martincorridon, adolfhitlerxxx, blackpantherxxx etc

Mental grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many 2go Users To Die Today-tb Joshua / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.