Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique (1134 Views)

Clearer Pics Of Me Taken So Far (intersex Is Beautiful) / We Met On Facebook. We're Getting Married Next Month. Love Is Beautiful! / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by lavylilly: 10:34am On Dec 23, 2019
Every woman is beautiful and unique, but alot of ladies neglect "DRESSING", Yes Dressing tells alot and does alot to your psyche as a woman,it builds your self esteem,it gives you great confidence, it makes you feel uptop of your game,it brings out the hidden beauty in you,it builds respect,most of all it makes your man hungry for you.

Dressing attractive at all times as a woman kips your man stuck to you at least to a 60% ,alot of ladies once they get into a relationship or marriage tends to loose their sense of dressing and that has brought issues in relationships and marriages..A woman needs to dress and look beautiful for herself first ,married or not..

Take a look at your dressing today ,that might be the great obstacle behind that man finding you,behind why your husband is having an affair outside,behind why you weren't given that job the other day,behind why you were not given listening ears,nobody is asking you to go to the best boutiques, they are lots of affordable dresses that could make you look beautiful and give you that very satisfaction..Let those who have ears hear
Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2019
Black women (especially Nigerian women) are the least attractive. Wo'n fine kan kan.

Black men are still rated above Asians and Arabs.

3 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by FortuneDeGreat(m): 10:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Hehehe, dey console yourself de go, which beautiful? 70% are enhanced a bit by make up.

4 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2019
angry

I'm yet to see a beautiful nairaland girl. I think OP just want to boost nairaland girls self esteem this Xmas

3 Likes

Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by AfroKnight: 11:02am On Dec 23, 2019
Op are you really female?

Anyway, I agree with you. A woman of style would catch my eye any day. And by style I don’t mean gold and silver and sapphire and spangled dresses blinding my eyes and then the annoying heavy make up that’s almost dripping like gelatinous paint. No. I mean stylish, like a calm confident fashionista. One who isn’t afraid of matte highlights and dark dresses occasionally accentuated by a simple touch of colour.

A woman who doesn’t dress up like a 3-year-old’s colouring homework.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
Only you create 4 different topics before noon. Is that how frustrated you have become Go get a job madam.

Spits*

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by lavylilly: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
I will employ you.
Dicktion:
Only you create 4 different topics before noon. Is that how frustrated you have become Go get a job madam.

Spits*
Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
I will employ you.
lillyval you're gonna employ him?

Don't let us reopen your case ooo.

Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by lavylilly: 4:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
get lost
Waterview:
lillyval you're gonna employ him?

Don't let us reopen your case ooo.
Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2019
lavylilly:
I will employ you.
I fvcked my last boss. And i Hope you wouldn't want that as your portion

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by lavylilly: 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2019
tongue
Dicktion:
I fvcked my last boss. And i Hope you wouldn't want that as your portion
Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2019
lavylilly:
tongue
I just did something crazy. You may love the end of it. Check you box! wink

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by lavylilly: 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2019
The only carzy thing u gonne do is send me some love(money)
Dicktion:
I just did something crazy. You may love the end of it. Check you box! wink
Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2019
lavylilly:
The only carzy thing u gonne do is send me some love(money)
How about some big dck to spice the love (money as you stated) up after a fun party in Lagos city Yoh gonna love that too. Everything about me is just so lovely you can't help That. But hope say you're not what I'm thinkingcheesy

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by CuteNbad(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Waterview:
Black women (especially Nigerian women) are the least attractive. Wo'n fine kan kan.

Black men are still rated above Asians and Arabs.
Black is actually the prettiest (both genders),then Arabs
Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by chigoizie7(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2019
Not every woman Biko.

Let us stop costing truth with lies
Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by lavylilly: 9:40am On Dec 26, 2019
Dicktion:
How about some big dck to spice the love (money as you stated) up after a fun party in Lagos city Yoh gonna love that too. Everything about me is just so lovely you can't help That. But hope say you're not what I'm thinkingcheesy
mtcheew
Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 26, 2019
lavylilly:
mtcheew
Broke b!tches should be contented with whatever comes their way. After all it's only pussy they got to offer. Or what else

Spits*
Re: Every Woman Is Beautiful And Unique by lavylilly: 12:47pm On Dec 29, 2019
Dicktion:
Broke b!tches should be contented with whatever comes their way. After all it's only pussy they got to offer. Or what else

Spits*
u are very immature because I rebuffed your advances.

(1) (Reply)

Here’s What To Do If You Are Caught Cheating. Photos!! / Feminism And The Epidemic Of Anti Depressants Drugs By Women / HELP!! “I Am About To Get Married To A Single Mother – Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.