Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,687 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef (831 Views)

Man Spotted Kneeling Down As He Begs His Girlfriend To Forgive Him In Public / Abu Student Kneeling Down In Front Of Hostel Apologising To His Gf(vid) / Kneeling Down To Feed Husband During Wedding Ceremony.respect Or Eye Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by DZTech: 7:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
gehs, com fes
so, we siddon dey chop 4 house, I commot ring give u-
den u go talk sey I must knee dan fest, b4 u go collect?
tru talk?

Dominique, ngbo?
pocohantas, u nko?

speak now o
or...

lalasticlala, seun did u guys knee dan for madam?
Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by nlPoster: 7:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Are you speaking pidgin, regular English, your own English, fake English or what?

Your post is hard to follow because one doesn't understand what impression you're trying to give.

Are you Nigerian?

3 Likes

Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by Dreiwizzy: 9:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
Nothing wrong, he writes the way he speaks. His writeup weren't lengthy after all.
Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by DZTech: 11:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
nlPoster:
Are you speaking pidgin, regular English, your own English, fake English or what?

Your post is hard to follow because one doesn't understand what impression you're trying to give.

Are you Nigerian?
did I confuse u? grin
Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by DZTech: 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Nothing wrong, he writes the way he speaks. His writeup weren't lengthy after all.
d guy made my day
yay
how droll
angry
Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by Offpoint: 11:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
This is how every write up should be, just 2-4 lines.

I stopped clicking on ilegendd and explorer thread cuz they're too lengthy and I rather prefer someone shot me than make me read anything more than 10 lines.
Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by iLegendd(m): 1:33am On Mar 03, 2020
Offpoint:

I stopped clicking on ilegendd and explorer thread cuz they're too lengthy and I rather prefer someone shot me than make me read anything more than 10 lines.

It's unfortunate you can't make everyone happy. I remembered when I used to write 2 to 4 lines, then type "typing..." and post another 2 — 4 line as a new post just to make sure it's digestible, but I got abused on a daily basis for making my posts too short.

Some people attacked me that they hate reading my posts because I post it chunk by chunk. They said they wanted ALL at once. Now that I post all at once, there is still issues. #tears.

This is to say, you can't please everyone at once and if you try, you'll regret.

2 Likes

Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by MadeINchenzen2: 6:36am On Mar 03, 2020
iLegendd:

It's unfortunate you can't make everyone happy. I remembered when I used to write 2 to 4 lines, then type "typing..." and post another 2 — 4 line as a new post just to make sure it's digestible, but I got abused on a daily basis for making my posts too short.

Some people attacked me that they hate reading my posts because I post it chunk by chunk. They said they wanted ALL at once. Now that I post all at once, there is still issues. #tears.

This is to say, you can't please everyone at once and if you try, you'll regret.
shut up!
Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by MadeINchenzen2: 6:38am On Mar 03, 2020
Offpoint:

This is the smartest nonsense u ve said in 2 years !

I m impressed !
Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by Offpoint: 6:48am On Mar 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol, boss I know no can please everyone.
Even God the creator, not everyone like him... how much more humans.

But when writing, consider there are lazy readers like me out there.

I so much hate reading that I had to developed a plug in that reads everything on webpages except headings/links.

I think next generation book should all be Audio/Video.
Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by Offpoint: 6:49am On Mar 03, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
This is the smartest nonsense u ve said in 2 years !

I m impressed !
grin Have you been monitoring for the past 2 years?
Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by MadeINchenzen2: 8:01am On Mar 03, 2020
Offpoint:
grin Have you been monitoring for the past 2 years?
sure
Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by DZTech: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
lala,
com and c all deez derailers o!
u pipo can open tread to discuss how post supozto long rich na.
even to support or oppose d motion dey hard una?! angry
Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by DZTech: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2020
iLegendd:

after ur epistle, u beta comment on d topic o!
b4 I stat to dey troll u angry
Re: This Kneeling Down Of A Something Sef by DZTech: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2020
Offpoint:

u sef, face d topic

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Dance Into Their Wedding Reception With No Guest (video) / Stupidity Is Boundless, Why Would She Do This / Photo Of 3 Chinise Doctors That Escaped The Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.