Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,311 members, 7,957,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! (3488 Views)

Nigerian Man Finally Meets His Oyibo Lover After 3 Years Of Online Dating / How Often Do You Feel Like Being Single Again ? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by 21savages: 11:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Lolx, wetin she do you.
wat this op did to her boifrnd.
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
21savages:
wat this op did to her boifrnd.
uh...we still don't know what the op did wrong.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by praz001(m): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
Ihategirls:
I messed up, and the relationship ending is my fault

I’ve typed up my story but I’m scared to post it here because I feel you all will bash me.

Sis.....
what will never be, will never be. since you know u are at fault you need apologise....

Should you apologise soberly and it all still ends, take it as it comes.....

No matter what happen, you aint the first to mess things up and you wont be the last ( Though not supporting messing up ooo)

As much as you may keep blaming your self all day long and getting a lot of negative critics as well. At the end of it all, what will not be will never ever!

Better days ahead.....

2 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Mcslize: 11:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Blissbath:
If u are d one at fault,den apologize

Ego will never make her apologize.

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Mcslize: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2019
praz001:

Sis.....
what will never be, will never be. since you know u are at fault you need apologise....

Should you apologise soberly and it all still ends, take it as it comes.....

No matter what happen, you aint the first to mess things up and you wont be the last ( Though not supporting messing up ooo)

As much as you may keep blaming your self all day long and getting a lot of negative critics as well. At the end of it all, what will not be will never ever!

Better days ahead.....

Stop pettinge her. What are you petting her for? When someone mess up, he or she needs to be made to understand she messed up rather than encouraging and petting her. It will make her realize her mistakes and trace her foot steps into becoming a better person.

Let's stop glorifying bad attitudes. We've had enough terrible attitudes in this world already. Let's not add to it.

7 Likes

Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by Liposure: 12:09am On Dec 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by anonymuz(m): 12:28am On Dec 24, 2019
CosmicJames:

From my personal experience, according to what you said, your next relationship will be very tough. In fact, your next relationship will be your punishment for destroying a loving relationship that was given to you. Don't even expect to get another lovely relationship immediately.

But you will fall deeply in love with a new guy. But you see? The new guy will most likely hurt you the same way you hurt your previous lover. Then a another break up will occur.

Thereafter, you can expect to find yourself in a lovely relationship again.
Then you will do everything to keep the relationship and you will never mess up again.

It is like a circle. But I think it is a way nature teaches us to be good people.

If you are in doubt as to what I just said, observe carefully the situation of Nigeria and what people are going through right now. Then consider the immediate past Government how it was and how people were complaining for nothing and finally rejected that Government.

Then wait for the next Government to come and see whether it won't be better than this current one. By that time, Nigerians must have learnt their lesson.

In summary, when you reject a good thing, you get a bad thing in return until you learn your lesson

It happens to me. That was how I rejected a good girl and got a bad girl. I fell in love with the bad girl. But she almost killed me!
Finally we broke up.

Now I'm in the most blissful relationship ever and I'm doing everything possible to keep it. Because I've learnt my lesson
make sense. You never appreciate a good thing until you lose it
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by shege45: 1:46am On Dec 24, 2019
Ihategirls:
Is there anyone there to give an advice in this situation? Especially in the case where this lovely guy tried his best to keep the relationship going. Where do i start from? How do i imagine giving another person a chance (that is if single guys exists these days). Please feel free to drop a comment. No matter how stupid, i am ready to take it all in
i exist but i no dey nigeria again oo
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by lincDzinc(m): 4:46am On Dec 24, 2019
natsuDragneel:
E ti lo, e ti de grin grin grin
Eni Ori yo O di le
Re: After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! by praz001(m): 8:09am On Dec 24, 2019
Mcslize:

Stop pettinge her. What are you petting her for? When someone mess up, he or she needs to be made to understand she messed up rather than encouraging and petting her. It will make her realize her mistakes and trace her foot steps into becoming a better person.

Let's stop glorifying bad attitudes. We've had enough terrible attitudes in this world already. Let's not add to it.

If you read what I typed well, you should notice I didnt support her messing up. As for glorifying bad attitude, I wasn't trying to justify her action...

Sometimes people mess things up not because they want to but because no matter how they try, it won't just work.....

She messed up, Fine!... she is human and mistakes are what make us human.....

Whenever u condemn, try as much as possible afterwards to encourage...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must Watch: The Rise And Fall Of Odumeje A.K.A INDABOSKI / Can You Spot Me In This Picture / Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.