Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Which IT Career Should I Start With? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which IT Career Should I Start With? (592 Views)

I Am 30 , Is It Too Late To Venture Into The Tech And It Career Path / Need Your Advice: Which IT Career To Choose / 10 Ways CCNA Training Can Help Improve Your IT Career. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which IT Career Should I Start With? by Sheggz22(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good evening

Since the world is going digital and technological oriented,Everyday I always feel if I do not go with it,you will be totally left behind.

This actually makes me to ask
Which IT course should I start with as a novice?

Which one will be relevant even in years to come?

Meanwhile,my passion has always been Business and entrepreneurship.

Please I need mentorship on this
Thanks
Re: Which IT Career Should I Start With? by TUANKU(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2019
Learn programming (python), Linux OS, command line and then get into information security (cybersecurity).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which IT Career Should I Start With? by Sheggz22(m): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
TUANKU:
Learn programming (python), Linux OS, command line and then get into information security (cybersecurity).

Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Which IT Career Should I Start With? by freeman002: 12:51am On Dec 24, 2019
Linux class has been going on on nairaland. Its interesting. You can ask questions where you dont understand. Op is doing a wonderful job. See the thread. https://www.nairaland.com/5505658/learn-linux-microsoft-azure-cloud

Don't forget to thank me later. wink
Re: Which IT Career Should I Start With? by BitCraftman: 4:39am On Dec 24, 2019
follow your heart. You can learn excel and VBA to become a strong man in office tasks common in banks, data houses etc.
There is also networking, programming, security, repairs and maintainance etc.
Re: Which IT Career Should I Start With? by Masterrhymes: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Workers Of Private Establishment, Have You Been Paid? / My Company Has Refused To Remit My Pension After Deduction For More Than One Yea / I Feel Rejected, No Job And I Cannot Start Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.