Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Most Marriages Breakup From Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction - Therapist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Marriages Breakup From Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction - Therapist (489 Views)

His Big D**K Has Totally Damaged Me” Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From Husband / His Huge D**K Has Totally Damaged Me”- Lady Refuses To Accept Breakup From BF / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Marriages Breakup From Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction - Therapist by NNFORUM(m): 8:01pm On Feb 01, 2020
A se*x therapist identified as Akinola Oluwatomiwa Balqees, has declared that the main reason most marriages and relationships fail is as a result of lack of sexual satisfaction.

Speaking with The Guardian, the electrical engineer turned sex therapist stated that it its important to note that everyone needs aphrodisiac.

“Sex is very important. Everyone needs aphrodisiacs. Most marriages and relationships have broken up because of sexual issues. The sexual issue, may either come from the man or the woman, my mission in life is to provide the missing link in their lives and bring happiness,” she said like a true expert who expects not to be questioned.

Sharing her childhood pain, she revealed:

“ Growing up in a troubled home is not an experience that is pleasing. The atmosphere was not encouraging. I never enjoyed the real happy family thing as my parents were always grumpy around each other. 13 years after their marriage, they parted ways.

My mum tried being the father and the mother, but nothing could be compared to the perfect family I saw in school during the “end of year” party or “graduation”. I had a vision to mend broken homes being that sexual satisfaction is an important aspect of marriage and the major reason for most broken homes. I decided to do more research on Kayanmata and got supplies. Every year, we get better suppliers with more effective products.”

SOURCE: https://nnf.com.ng/p/most-marriages-breakup-from-lack-of-sexual-satisfaction-therapist/1984

Re: Most Marriages Breakup From Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction - Therapist by nlPoster: 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2020
the electrical engineer turned sex therapist

I was wondering about this until I noticed the writer is female?
Re: Most Marriages Breakup From Lack Of Sexual Satisfaction - Therapist by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2020
Fvck this theory. Even if you fvck a fvcked up woman 10 times daily, she will still find a fvcked up reason to fvck up her marriage. Make her orgasm round the clock, it's still the same outcome. If they are not made to be wives, they simply are not. Same goes for fvcked up men.
Just live your life to the fullest. Don't live it for anybody. cool

(1) (Reply)

See How A Lady Was Publicly Disgraced After She Said 'No' To A Marriage Proposal / I Need A Responsible Yoruba Lady For Marriage / Have You Seen The Riele Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.